24

His Property

 

{Dara POV}

 

 

“He works quickly”

 

“Of course he does, he is Jiyong”

 

“Shame, I liked Dara”

 

“Tell that to Jiyong, he will kill you.”

 

I furrowed my eyebrows at the voices that were intruding my dream.

 

“Hey looks like they are waking up”

 

“Should we leave, I mean Dara may be ”

 

… wait… .

 

My eyes shot open and I was greeted with T.O.P and Youngbae’s face, looking at me on the bed.

 

“AHHHHHH” I screamed as I pulled the covers over my very much so body. I looked to my left and I saw that Jiyong had one of his arms holding my waist.

 

“AHHHHHHH” I screamed louder, kicking Jiyong off the bed.

 

“Yah! What the hell was that for” Jiyong cursed his words laced heavily with sleep.

 

“Hey boss” T.O.P smirked, “See you got laid”

 

I remembered everything that happened the night before and my face drained of colour.

 

“Aish, im going to kill both of you later, and she’s still a , no , sheesh” Jiyong said whilst glaring at the two boys.

 

“WHAT THE HELL JIYONG” I screamed as I began to hit him with my pillow, “DON’T GO OFF ANNOUCING TO EVERYONE IM A ” My eyes widened and I covered my mouth, warily glancing at T.O.P’s and Youngbae’s amused faces.

 

I pulled the cover over me completely, morphing myself in something similar to a cocoon.

 

Youngbae chuckled and raised his eyebrow at me.

 

“Don’t worry Dara, Jiyong will change your status of being a . Im sure of it” T.O.P chuckled as I heard both men’s footsteps leave the room and close the door.

 

I pulled the covers off my face, and glanced at Jiyong who was still on the floor.

 

I gave him a worried glance and stood up, still using the covers to hide my skin.

 

“Sheesh, you have quite the kick Dara” Jiyong said as he stood up and rubbed his sore backside.

 

I scooted away from him and flushed crimson as I memories of what happened flashed through my mind.

 

Jiyong saw my nervous and flushed face and gave me his famous cocky grin.

 

“Change and ill meet you outside, I need to ask those bastards what the hell they are doing at my place” Jiyong said as he pulled on a top and ruffled his hair, leaving the room with one last side glance to me.

 

I puffed my cheeks, glanced around the room to search for possible clothes, and I saw some of Jiyong’s clothing folded on a chair.

 

“I guess that will have to do,” I mumbled to myself as I grabbed the clothes and dashed to the bathroom to wash myself and change.

 

 

 

 

Once I came out of the shower feeling squeaky-clean and in one of Jiyong’s baggy tops and skinny jeans which had to be folded on my petite size, I went to the living room to see the whole gang here.

 

I raised my eyebrow at everyone and cocked my head sideways.

 

“What is everyone doing here?” I asked as they looked at me, noticing my presence.

 

“NNNOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAA” Seungri screamed and dashed towards me to embrace me in a hug.

 

“Hi Panda!” I squeaked and awkwardly patted Seungri’s back.

 

“WHAT DID THAT DRAGON DO TO YOU, ILL CASTRATE HIM IF YOU NEED ME TO” Seungri blurted out whilst giving Jiyong the evil eye, to which Jiyong coldly stared back.

 

“Its fine Seungri, no big deal” I nervously chuckled and got out of his embrace.

 

“But nooonnnnnnnnnaaaaa” Seungri whined and pouted, “You’re too innocent and shouldn’t do anything with that y Jiyong”

 

I raised my eyebrow at Seungri’s aegyo, “You are a strange kid, considering im pretty sure in our first encounter you wanted to have with me and now you saying that the idea of me sleeping with anyone is a sin similar to the act of killing an innocent puppy ” I put it bluntly.

 

Seungri was flustered, not expecting me to describe his old self, and waved his hands wildly with his mouth open, trying to say something but nothing except blabbering came out.

 

I chuckled at Seungri’s cute act and gave him a pat on his head before walking over to where Bom was and sat next to her.

 

“So how was it” Bom asked whilst wiggling her eyebrows and nudging my side.

 

“How was what?” I asked confused.

 

“Jiyong” She said whilst grinning evilly.

 

“Nothing happened,” I said whilst sticking my tongue out at her.

 

“Everything happened” Jiyong said as he smirked at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

 

I threw the closest ammunition around me, which happened to be a random book, and threw it at Jiyong who caught it easily.

 

“Babe, im apart of one of the most feared gangs in the world, you seriously think a book will do harm to me” Jiyong mocked as he placed the book down.

 

I scrunched up my nose, scolding myself for forgetting that he was in-fact well trained in defense and the likes.

 

“So what are you guys doing here?” I asked, half curious and half wanting to change the subject.

 

“Oh, well we wanted to see how you guys were doing” Bom said.

 

“And also to remind you that you have school in a couple of days, skipping school for so long would be suspicious, especially if CL suspects any-“ Seungri began before Daesung slapped his hand over Seungri’s face and dragged him out of the room.

 

“What the...” I mumbled as I watched Seungri begin to fake fainting and allowed his ‘limp’ body to be carried away.

 

“Um… okay, what about CL?” I asked and watched as Jiyong gave a look to T.O.P then at me again.

 

“Nothing, you heard wrong.” T.O.P said.

 

“Oh-Kay” I said, clearly not buying into whatever the hell was happening.

 

“We also wanted to hang out at Jiyong beach, seriously one of the best places ever” Minzy chirped in hastily and flashed me a sheepish smile. I nodded in acknowledgment.

 

Jiyong stood up and walked to me, pulling me up with him.

 

“Looks like I cant train you in the bed, whilst theses idiots are around, later I promise” Jiyong whispered huskily in my ear.

 

“YAH!” I squeaked, clearly embarrassed as I slapped Jiyong’s shoulder.

 

Jiyong chuckled and gave me a chaste peck on the lips.

 

“STOP TRYING TO EAT NOONA’S FACE OFF” Seungri screamed, running into the room and tearing me away from Jiyong.

 

Seungri stood protectively in front of me and I giggled at his actions, both relieved and disappointed at getting away from Jiyong.

 

 

A/N: hehe another chapter.

lol i cracked up so much whilst reading your comments from the last ** cough** terrible **cough** chapter -hides in a bush-

Who knew so many readers of mine are s XD i love you all kekekekeke

Um i most likely will write another chapter, but i may instead get someone else to write it for me considering i dont feel comfortable AT ALL writing that kind of stuff e.o

<3 

please comment and subscribe!!

dont be a silent reader :3