4

His Property

 

{Dara POV}

 

 

 

            As soon as I got away from Jiyong I went straight to the girls locker room and locked myself in one of the changing rooms. I sat down and breathed deeply, trying to calm my shaken state.

 

 

 

Was what CL said true, did Jiyong really a girl before?

 

 

 

I scolded myself for thinking that, he wouldn’t anyone, and he isn’t like that. But then what was he about to do to me?

 

 

 

No he was just playing with me, angry that I called him gay… that was it.

 

 

 

I sighed and began to fiddle with the hem of my top.

 

 

 

The bell to head to our last class of the day rang, I smoothed my top down and glanced at the mirror to check if I was presentable before I headed to my last class.

 

 

 

Once I arrived in class I sat down quietly in my seat, CL who happened to be my desk partner noticed something was wrong.

 

 

 

“Pssst” CL nudged me with her elbow, “You okay? You don’t seem your usual bouncy sarcastic self”

 

 

 

I immediately flashed a grin at her, “I’m fine CL, you worry for me to much” I chuckled slightly.

 

 

 

“Mhm” CL responded unconvinced.

 

 

 

Damn, usually I could act my way out of things, hopefully CL doesn’t ask me anything.

 

 

 

The class started and I zoned out during the majority of the time, glancing out of the window deep in thought.

 

 

 

“BRRING” the ending bell rang.

 

 

 

“Huh? It’s the end of class already” I asked dazed.

 

 

 

“Yup! Your really out of it today Dara” CL said.

 

 

 

“Yah I guess, well I’ll see you over the break, Im going to go to the library to do some homework”

 

 

 

“But I thought we could hang out together” CL pouted whilst stomping her feet.

 

 

 

“Aigoo!” I pinched her cheeks, “Maybe another time okay CL? In the mean time you better take care of your hungry dogs”

 

 

 

“What dogs?” CL cocked her hear in confusion.

 

 

 

“Those dogs” I pointed to the hoard of fan boys waiting for CL out of the classroom’s door, “And they seem pretty damn hungry to see you”

 

 

 

“Not again” CL huffed.

 

 

 

“See you later CL” I gave her a wink and quickly squirmed my way through the group of boys.

 

 

 

“DON’T LEAVE ME. I THOUGHT WE WERE BESTFRIENDS DARA. HOW COULD YOU” I heard CL scream after me, I chuckled quietly and made my way to the library a few blocks down the road of school.

 

 

 

 

 

I cracked my knuckles as I finally finished my English project that was due in a week.

 

 

 

I glanced at the clock, it was 10.

 

 

 

I sighed; great I have to walk home in the dark today. I packed up my things and left the library after bowing to the librarian.

 

 

 

I put my headphones into my ears and began the long walk home, humming to the music I was listening to.

 

 

 

I glanced down one of the allies I tend to go to, for it was a short cut to my house and cut a good 20 minutes off the walking time.

 

 

 

I saw the one lamppost in the ally flickering on and off. I had a bad gut feeling about going down the ominous ally.

 

 

 

“Aish Dara, stop being such a coward, your overthinking things. You have gone down this ally multiple times.” I spoke to myself.

 

 

 

I took a deep breath and began walking through the ally. As I passed the flickering light it all of a sudden turned black and I let out a small scream.

 

 

 

I placed a hand over my chest and tried to calm myself down.

 

 

 

“Its okay Dara, just get out of here,” I whispered to myself again.

 

 

 

I took a step forward and felt myself hit something hard, I yelped in surprise. And stepped back only to have someone hold my arms.

 

 

 

“Hello doll” a voice said.

 

 

 

I screamed as I felt something cover my mouth.

 

 

 

I took a deep breath and suddenly felt dizzy.

 

 

 

‘Help’ I thought, before everything turned black.

 

 

 

{No one POV}

 

 

 

Dara’s lifeless body was hauled into the back of a van.

 

 

 

“We got quite the catch” one man said whilst smoking a cigar.

 

 

 

“You got that right” Another man replied whilst eyeing Dara, “I wonder what the boss wants to do with her?”

 

 

 

“I heard he was going to give it to the major drug dealing gang, YG’s boy if I remember correctly”

 

 

 

“Aish such a waste for a beautiful girl, I would take her here and now if I could”

 

 

 

“Don’t touch her,” the other man sternly warned, “Once YG’s is done with her then go ahead, but we got strict orders not to touch the girl we caught.”

 

 

 

“You think she is a ?”

 

 

 

“Looks like it, she is too innocent”

 

 

 

“That luck sun of a b*tch who gets to de-flower her, ill make sure im right behind him though”

 

 

 

“ bastard”

 

 

 

“That’s why I got into the slave business” the man chuckled. “I wonder why YG got his son this girl, he isn’t the type to get slaves”

 

 

 

“Oh im pretty sure it was of the boys friends or something”

 

 

 

“He got some good friends”

 

 

 

The men laughed together whilst looking at Dara.

 

 

 A/N: Hi!

Sorry i havent been updating recently i have just been really busy and please dont get too mad.. finals are coming up for my school which means i got to study lots o3o

which means less updating...

sorry o.o

<3 (ill try to at least update once a week tho.. so dont kill me e.o)