16

His Property

 

{Dara POV}

 

“Dara, wake up” someone said as they poked my cheek.

 

I mumbled incoherent words as I feebly attempted to swat the intruder’s hands away.

 

“Come on Dara, wake up”

 

I ignored the annoying noise and snuggled deeper into the warmth on my side.

 

“Uh… Dara, I love you and all, but this is the kind of thing we do when we are alone” The voice continued in a nervous voice.

 

‘YAH, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH DARA, PANDA!” A very familiar voice shouted as I felt myself being lifted away from my warmth.

 

I whined in protest and slowly opened my eyes, to be greeted with someone’s chest as they carried me. I sniffed the air and was greeted with a musky scent that belonging to no one other than…. Jiyong.

 

I snapped my eyes to Jiyong’s face as he carried me to a villa, with a very pissed-off face.

 

“EEEEEPPPPPPP” I squeaked as I squirmed and rolled myself out of Jiyong’s arms, to land on the sand.

 

“Owwwiiiieeee” I whined as I stood up shakily and rubbed my now-sore but.

 

I saw a shadow come over me and looked up to see Jiyong look at me with a blank face.

 

“Um… hi?” I mumbled as I squinted at him.

 

“Aish” he cursed as he carried on walking to the villa. I stood up and limped over to where the villa was.

 

I followed everyone inside the house and was in awe as I looked at how big the place was.

 

“Hey Dara you okay?” Minzy came over as she saw me standing awkwardly on my legs.

 

“Oh yah, I just fell on the sand, the pain will go away soon,” I answered back, still looking at the big room.

 

“Here lets put some ice on it to help it heal quicker,” Minzy said as she grabbed my hand and laid me on my stomach on the sofa.

 

I watched as she went to the kitchen and opened the freezer to retrieve me some ice. She came back with ice in a bag and placed it on my bum.

 

“Well… this is awkward,” I giggled as I noticed how stupid I must look.

 

Taeyang and T.O.P looked at me and burst into a fit of laughter as they saw how a bag of ice was being balanced on my but as I uncomfortably lifted my head to look around.

 

“YAH!” I hissed at them.

 

“Are you trying to shrink you up Dara? There is hardly one there so why would you try to make it disappear?” T.O.P smirked as Taeyang was close to tears.

 

‘Screw this ice to make me feel better, I have a better idea on how to use it’ I thought to myself as I opened the bag of ice and began pelting the boys with the ice cubes.

 

“DARA ON THE LOOSE” Taeyang screamed as he hid behind a sofa whilst retrieving some pillows to help block him from the ice.

 

I giggled slightly sadistically as I saw how one of the ice cubes hit T.O.P where the sun don’t shine.

 

I saw him kneel over in pain whilst clutching his crotch.

 

“I give up, please give mercy,” T.O.P croaked out in pain.

 

I looked over at Taeyang and he had lifted his hands up in surrender.

 

“I hope you learned your lesson” I blinked innocently at them as I stood up, noticing how the pain and my limp were gone.

 

“Yes, I have learned to never make fun of a Dara when she happens to have ice as ammunition” T.O.P replied.

 

I winked at them before turning around to see Bom and Minzy cackling at what just took place. I grinned triumphantly at them, as I gave them the peace sign.

 

I sat on the sofa once again and looked at one of the magazines that had been on the table.

 

10 minutes later I saw Seungri and Daesung holding a few beach bags as he walked over to us.

 

“Well, lets head down to the beach while the sun is still up, eh?” Daesung gave us an eye smile as we all nodded to what he said.

 

We walked to the beach that took 15 minutes, and settled out stuff on some one the seats.

 

“Come on Dara, lets go to the changing rooms and get into our bikini’s” Bom winked at me, as she grabbed Minzy’s and my hand and began dragging us to the changing rooms.

 

I saw the glint of evil in Bom’s eyes and looked back with a pleading look to the boys, Seungri chuckled at my nervous expression as I mouthed, “Help me” to him.

 

Seungri gave me thumbs up and turned around.

 

‘Aish that bastard” I huffed as I was dragged along by Bom.

 

{No one POV}

 

Jiyong, Daesung, Taeyang, Seungri, and T.O.P all sat around the chairs with bored expressions on their faces.

 

“Aish, the girls have been in there for half an hour! How long does it take them to change” Taeyang complained as he looked at the ocean longingly.

 

“I hope they arrive soon, I just want to go in the water” Seungri huffed as he pouted his lip.

 

“Oh, I see Minzy coming!” Daesung chirped as he saw his lover strolling towards him in a bikini.

 

“Hey guys” Minzy smiled as she sat herself down beside Daesung, “Sorry for the long wait… Dara was being difficult”

 

“Difficult, how so?” Jiyong questioned with raised eyebrows.

 

“Well… when she saw the bikini she refused to wear it, so Bom and I had to straddle her down, strip her down and change her” Minzy giggled.

 

“That sounds more like a scene,” T.O.P said, as he could believe Bom doing such an action.

 

“Well they better arrive soon, I want to go into the sea, we have been wait-“ Seungri was cut off as a group of teens began to wolf whistle and eyed down two girls coming.

 

Bom was strutting her stuff in her bikini as Dara was attempting to hide her body behind Bom’s.

 

“Aish Dara, come on” Bom sighed as she tugged Dara to her side.

 

{Jiyong POV}

 

My jaw dropped as I saw the goddess beside Bom, the bikini gave Dara a y aura, and showed her curves perfectly.

 

“Wow Dara. So y and ho-“ I shut the annoying panda up as I threw some sand in his face.

 

Dara’s face turned a shade of pink at his remark and allowed her long hair to cover her face slightly.

 

Dara sat down next to Seungri and ruffled his hair, whilst I followed her every move.

 

Dara looked at me, and attempted to cover herself up with her arms.

 

{Dara POV}

 

Jiyong was looking at me with a penetrating gaze that I felt he could look at my soul; I felt uncomfortable and attempted to cover myself a little bit.

 

“Yah Dara! I did not just spend 30 minutes stripping you down and changing you into a total beach babe, for you to cover yourself up like that” Bom pouted as she eyed me.

 

I hesitantly took my hands off of me and chewed on my bottom lip nervously.

 

“Hey lets go into the water and have some fun!” Taeyang said as he pulled off his top and ran to the beach. Seungri and T.O.P soon followed.

 

Daesung grabbed Minzy’s hand and pecked her on the cheek, “Want to go to the beach Minzy?”

 

“Sure” Minzy blushed and obediently followed Daesung.

 

“Well I don’t want to be the awkward third wheel here so ill just follow the boys in the water” Bom winked at me before running into the water shouting “HEY BASTARDS, THE BOMINATOR IS COMING”

 

I chuckled at her cute action, as my eyes drifted to Jiyong who was still staring at me.

 

“Put on a top Dara” Jiyong said through clenched teeth.

 

“No, im here to enjoy myself and not follow your orders” I huffed as I pouted.

 

“Dara” he warned.

 

“Jiyong” I warned back.

 

“Just put a top on god damn it, the other boys are looking at you as if you’re a piece of meat for sale” He hissed.

 

“Jiyong, stop telling me what to do, im going to go with the other guys, you not making my time enjoyable” I stood up and stomped over to where Taeyang and Seungri were wrestling in the water.

 

“Hey Dara” Seungri said before having his head dunked into the water by Taeyang.

 

I giggled happily, forgetting about Jiyong momentarily.

 

“Hey Dara, care to come into the water” Taeyang said as he allowed Seungri to breath.

 

“Oh yah, come on and join us!” Seungri said whilst flashing a charming smile.

 

“Im okay here” I said as I watched them.

 

“Im not okay with that” Seungri said with a glint of evil in his eyes.

 

“Uh…. Back off… I warn you,” I said as I made a gun with my hands and backed away.

 

“Come on Dara” Taeyang cooed, as he stalked his way to me.

 

I let out a stifled giggle and began to run away from them.

 

“NOT SO FAST DARA! IM NOT LETTING YOU OFF THAT EASY!” I heard Taeyang and Seungri chorus as they ran after me.

 

I felt arms encircle my waist as Taeyang pulled me into the water. I laughed happily as I began to splash them and vise versa.

 

I smiled happily as I got out of the water after a good 20 minutes goofing of with them, I waved Seungri and Taeyang good bye and scanned my eyes at the beach.

 

I saw T.O.P and Bom bickering in the water, and Daesung and Minzy where still taking their walk.

 

I sighed and walked happily as I kicked the sand under my feet, not caring that I was still wet with beads of water falling off of me.

 

I was stopped as I saw multiple shadows in front of me and I looked up to be greeted by a group of boys.

 

“Hi” I waved at them, still feeling giddy from having fun.

 

“Hey babe” one of them said, obviously the leader of the group. “Want to join us?” he questioned as he smirked at me.

 

“Uh, no thanks I have my friends waiting for me” I smiled back, as I began to walk to where our chairs and bags where.

 

“Not so fast babe” the leader said as he caught my arm and pulled me back, causing me to hit myself on his chest. “We are going to have a little fun with you first” he purred in my ear as I stiffened at his actions.

 

“I really have to go now though.” I pleaded as I tried to loosen his grip.

 

“You better let her go” a cold voice came behind me as the familiar person gripped onto my shoulders protectively.

 

I looked at the person to see Jiyong giving a cold I-will-kill-you-little-ers stare at the boys.

 

“Okay okay, sheesh” the leader said as he backed away and began to walk away from us, followed by his friends.

 

I sighed in relief and turned around to face Jiyong.

 

I was surprised to see how close he was to me.

 

“Tsk tsk tsk Dara, I warned you to put something on and those boys wanted to take advantage of you because of how y and appealing you look right now” he breathed into my ear.

 

Jiyong pulled me closer till his lips were only a few centimeters away from mine.

 

“Now I will warn you again to put a top on, before I can allow my wants to take over. Remember Dara, next time I see you hanging out with guys with obvious lust in their eyes, I will not hesitate to punish you”

 

I felt his breath on my lips and my mind began to get hazy. I nodded obediently at his words, and I felt myself heating up.

 

“Now go and put a top on before I cant control myself” Jiyong let go of me and walked away, I watched as his lean and tempting distanced itself from me.

 

A/N: TADA, here is my long chapter!!!! Sorry for grammar mistakes.. i dont want to re-read it.  i so lazy.

I hope you guys liked it :3

Please comment and subscribe!! 

ALSO THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN TELLING ME SOME AUTHOR NAMES. I WILL HOPEFULLY FIND SOME STORIES FOR THE DARAGON-DEPRIVED ME

hehehe

<3