21

His Property

 

{Dara POV}

 

 

I was comfortably in the bliss stage between dreams and waking up, where your dreams are extremely vivid as sleep goes away.

 

I scrunched up my nose as I felt something on the side of my neck and I snuggled closer into the warmth next to me. Sighing happily as I smelt a reassuring musky smell.

 

I opened my eyes lazily, still not focused on anything as I began to feel around with my hands, sensitive to the new touch around me.

 

I grabbed onto my pillow that I had been snuggling into to find out that it was hard. I furrowed my eyebrows, my eyes still closed as I felt around my pillow trying to understand why it was different then the comfy and puffy pillow im used to.

 

As my hands began to trail downwards I heard a chuckle next to my ear.

 

“Babe, I know you like touching me, but you shouldn’t be feeling down any lower. Its dangerous”

 

I snapped my eyes open at the voice to be greeted my Jiyong’s annoying smirk, extremely close to my face.

 

I let out a strangled yelp and pushed myself away from Jiyong to cause myself to fall off the bed.

 

“What the hell Jiyong!” I hissed at him as I rubbed my sore back.

 

Jiyong slid off the bed and picked my up bridle style, my muscles still had the sleep gripped on them, causing me to be weaker then usual as I attempted to feebly struggle out of his grip.

 

“Where are we” I demanded with a stronger voice, “ and how the hell did I wake up next to you!” I was practically seething with anger.

 

“Well we are at my beach like I told you were we going to be going” Jiyong grinned, “And you fell asleep in the car, how cruel it would have been for me to wake you up from your perfectly fine slumber”

 

“So… why… did…. You....choose… to ….. sleep….. next…. To….. me….” I said between hisses.

 

“I was having fun giving you hickeys” Jiyong gave me a wink as my eyes widened.

 

I felt my neck to feel my skin tender and sore, and most likely bruised from his nips and .

 

“Im. Going. To. ing. Kill. You.” I spat at him.

 

“Are so cute, you actually think that you can intimidate me” Jiyong chuckled as he poked my nose.

 

“JIYONG. IF YOU DON’T ING LET GO OF ME I WILL RIP YOU DAMN BALLS OFF”

 

“If that’s what m’lady wishes” Jiyong said with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

 

“What the-“ I was cut short as Jiyong let go of me and dropped me in his swimming pool, completely surprised to how we managed to get outside already.

 

I felt the cold water hit my skin as I was dropped into the water. I swam to the surface and shot daggers at Jiyong who was laughing his off.

 

I gritted my teeth at him, and sent a wave of water his way, soaking his shirt slightly.

 

Jiyong stopped laughing and glared at me. I smirked proudly as I gave him the “universal sign of being pissed off” if yah know what I mean.

 

I swam to the other side of the pool and watched Jiyong as he glared at me dangerously.

 

“What is the oh-so mighty dragon afraid of some water?” I snorted as he seemed to be debating on whether or not to get back at me.

 

Jiyong smirked, “Of course not, just debating if you’re ready for what’s going to happen next.”

 

“What?” I asked confused.

 

My confusion was cleared up as he began to his top still watching me with an evil glint in his eyes.

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!” I squeaked as I saw his hand making their way to unbuckle his pants.

 

“Well you see Dara, I have always wanted to try skinny dipping, and im taking this as an opportunity to try it out”

 

My eyes widened as he dropped his pants to the floor, leaving only his boxers on.

 

I turned around and scrambled my way out of the pool, not glancing his way as I attempted to pass him to get back into the house.

 

As I ran my into the house I heard his voice follow me.

 

“You can run, but you cant hide babe”

 

A/N: New chapter. Please comment and subscribe ^.^ 

I will most likely be updating my other stores today as well. But i am off to go to the korean food court to eat my lunch now :D

kekekekekeke