31

His Property

 

{Dara POV}

 

Once I finally made myself presentable I went to the kitchen mumbling curse words about the so-called manly Jiyong.

 

“Ill see how manly he is when I kick the little Kwon” I hissed as I finally arrived into the kitchen to be greeted with Jiyong’s back facing me as he cooked at the stove.

 

“Dara, you need to get your facts right” Jiyong said, still facing away from me.

 

“Wah?”

 

Jiyong turned around to face me and gave a small smirk.

 

“The little Kwon you are referring to is not that little, I mean you just met him didn’t you?” Jiyong teased.

 

I turned a deep shade of red as what he said registered in my mind.

 

“Repeat that again and ill make sure it is gone,” I said as I glared at Jiyong.

 

“And that’s the Dara we all know and love” Jiyong said as he went back to cooking.

 

I blew my hair out of my face and sat down in one of the seats, looking at Jiyong cook.

 

“Soooo, what’s for breakfast?” I asked as my stomach rumbled.

 

“Pancakes” Jiyong replied.

 

“OHMEHGOSH PANCAKES. CAN I HAVE CHOCOLATE PANCAKES” I spazzed as my mouth watered.

 

What.

 

I like pancakes.

 

Jiyong looked at me in shock as I gained control of my body and sat back down.

 

“Carry on” I said as I gestured to the awaiting birth of delicious pancakes.

 

“You on anything?” Ji asked carefully as he resumed the making of the pancake.

 

“Pancakes. That’s what im on.” I said sternly.

 

“Remind me to keep a control on how many pancakes you get”

 

“Attempt that and I will disassemble your body and ship you to different countries.” I threatened.

 

Jiyong quickly whipped up a couple pancakes, put them on a plate in front of me, and backed away with his hands up.

 

“Damn woman, you sure your not a gang member?” Jiyong chuckled as I munched on my pancakes happily.

 

Jiyong sat across from me as I ate my food.

 

“You’re not eating anything?” I asked as I swallowed a mouthful.

 

“Mhm, im fine” Ji said as he winked at me.

 

“Wah? You already ate?” I asked confused.

 

“Nope”

 

“Then would you like some?” I asked as I cut my pancake in half and stood up to get another plate.

 

“Dara, don’t get another plate.” Jiyong said as he grabbed my wrist and sat me back down.

 

“Then how are you going to eat?”

 

“Feed meh!” Jiyong chirped as he opened his mouth and pointed to it.

 

I raised my eyebrow at him and grinned.

 

“Okay, you asked for it” I said as I threw half the pancake on Jiyong’s face.

 

As the pancake dramatically slid off Jiyong’s face I burst into a fit of giggles.

 

“Oh so you think that’s funny do you?” Jiyong said in a dark tone.

 

I stopped laughing and looked at him, frozen on spot.

 

Jiyong stood up and grinned evilly.

 

I backed away slightly, feeling like I was a lion’s next meal.

 

I squeaked as Jiyong cornered me and grabbed both of my hands with one of his.

 

My eyes widened as he looked at me with a gaze of a killer….. before he began to tickle me.

 

I squealed and became a fish-out-of-water as I spazzed out.

 

I am a ticklish child.

 

I managed to free one of my hands and I pushed Jiyong away, causing his to stumble backwards and me to follow with him.

 

I laughed as I lay on him and he smiled happily at me.

 

Jiyong curled some on my hair behind my ear and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I blushed at his sudden action but sighed happily.

 

I heard the door open and looked to see Bom staring at us.

 

“Jiyong, CL knows who we are” Bom blurted out.

 

Jiyong in a breath and we both stood up.

 

“How?” Jiyong questioned as he rubbed his forehead.

 

I whipped me head back and forth, confused and still dazed.

 

“Wait… CL… as in Lee Chaerin my best friend?” I asked as I looked at Bom for conformation.

 

“Yes.” Bom replied.

 

I looked back at Jiyong and shot him a WTF-is-happening look.

 

“Questions later Dara” Bom said as she caught my look.

 

“Ji we have to go, the car is outside and the rest of the gang are on watch at YG building.”

 

“Ok. Dara we are leaving, ill tell Taeyang to come back and get our stuff.” Jiyong said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car.

 

I glanced back at Bom, still utterly mystified as to what was happening.

 

Bom looked at our hangs and gave me a knowing look.

 

“We will talk later” Bom said as she got in the drivers seat and started the car.

 

I sat down and looked outside the window.

 

What the pancake is happening.

 

 

A/N: New chapter :3

Vote for meh story please ^.^

Comment and sub :D