2

His Property

 

{No one POV}

 

 

 

            A month past, each day Dara would bring Jiyong food, yet at the end of the day Dara was always greeted with a still-full lunchbox, not even a grain of rice touched.

 

 

 

“Aish, Dara! Stop daydreaming! You need to give your best friend the attention she needs!” CL pouted, both girls were currently at Dara’s house, Dara lived alone after her parents went to England so they could continue their business, leaving Dara alone in the house with a monthly spending money of 10 million won. Dara lived more of the privileged but she made sure not to show it.

 

 

 

“Huh?” Dara snapped out of her deep thoughts and faced CL, “Sorry CL I was thinking”

 

 

 

“Dara thinking! A MIRACLE!”

 

 

 

“Oh shut it” Dara pinched CL’s side which earned a yelp from CL.

 

 

 

“YAH!” CL rubbed her side, soothing the forming bruise, “My best friend is feisty, what were you thinking about anyway? You have been out of it for the last couple of weeks”

 

 

 

“You know… things… the meaning of life…”

 

 

 

“And this is why your still a Dara” CL snickered, earning another pinch from Dara.

 

 

 

“Im just kidding” CL whimpered, “Now stop with the pinches, or im going to bite you”

 

 

 

“So very threatening” Dara said with sarcasm almost visibly dripping from her words.

 

 

 

CL turned her eyes into slits and crouched, getting ready to pounce on Dara.

 

“You are such a cat CL, here im pretty sure there is yarn in my living room go and play with it” Dara giggled.

 

 

 

“Meow” CL pounced on Dara and began tickling her, until Dara was on the verge of tears.

 

 

 

“S-STOP!” Dara giggled.

 

 

 

“Not until you tell me what you were thinking!” CL bargained, grabbing onto Dara’s leg and tickling her feet.

 

 

 

“I W-WILL TELL YOU, JUST S-STOP!” Dara pleaded in between of her cries/ laughs.

 

 

 

“Good” CL let go of Dara and watched as Dara regained her breath.

 

 

 

“Your cruel” Dara stated after catching her breath.

 

 

 

“Now what were you thinking,” CL cocked her head sideways and raised an eyebrow to Dara, “And don’t even think about lying or I will personally burn all your clothes and replace it with linguine”

 

 

 

Dara grumbled, just imagining her best friends threat, deciding that CL would do such an evil act.

 

 

 

{Dara POV}

 

 

 

“Well… I have been thinking about… someone” I vaguely responded whilst chewing onto my bottom lip.

 

 

 

I glanced at CL she looked at me dumbfounded, “WHO IS THIS SOMEONE. DETAILS ARE OF UPMOST IMPORTANCE” CL shrieked.

 

 

 

“Well it’s a guy”

 

 

 

“Does he go to our school?”

 

 

 

“Yes”

 

 

 

“Is it Minho?”

 

 

 

“No, why did you think him?” I asked, partially interested in the reason and also trying to distract CL.

 

 

 

“Well I don’t know, he is just handsome and attract-“ CL stopped and glared at me, “Don’t you try changing the topic on hand missy”

 

 

 

I sighed… damn it, it didn’t work.

 

 

 

“Who is it then” CL demanded.

 

 

 

“Its.. uh…”

 

 

 

“Spit it out”

 

 

 

“Well um.. its…”

 

 

 

“Dara, I will decapitate Tam Tam if you don’t tell me”

 

 

 

“ITS JIYONG, JUST DON’T HURT TAM TAM” I screeched.

 

 

 

I opened my eyes at the realization of what I just said and slapped my hands around my mouth, then I took a cautious look at CL.

 

 

 

She was grinning. . This isn’t good, why is she grinning. Grinning means bad stuff, stop grinning CL, your becoming the joker, where is batman when I need him,

 

 

 

“Does Dara have a crush on Jiyong” CL cooed.

 

 

 

I grimaced, “No I don’t have a crush on that jerk! He never eats the food I make him!” I pouted.

 

 

 

“You make food for a guy you don’t even know! But not your best friend, who you know will appreciate the food you give her!” CL huffed.

 

 

 

“Gotcha” I snapped my fingers at her and gave a wink.

 

 

 

“B*tch”

 

 

 

“Love you too”

 

 

 

“So why is Jiyong on your mind so much?”

 

 

 

“I honestly don’t know, im usually cursing him in my end, putting my food to waste”

 

 

 

“Why do you cook for him them? How do you even approach him! He is so scary, its even said that he a girl from our school a few years back”

 

 

 

I waved my hand at her, “Those are just rumors, don’t tell me you actually believe in them? And I don’t know why I cook for him… I guess it’s just nice to cook for someone else.”

 

 

 

“I don’t know, I don’t feel comfortable letting you hang around with him, rumors or not.”

 

 

 

“You’re not my mum CL, you cant tell me what I can or cant do” I rolled my eyes at her.

 

 

 

“HELL YES I CAN TELL YOU WHAT YOU CAN OR CANT DO”

 

 

 

“Nope, you cant” I flicked her forehead.

 

 

 

“Stubborn”

 

 

 

I made a heart shape with my hands and flashed her a smile, before heading back to my bed to finish some homework.