20

His Property

 

{Dara POV}

 

I walked down the stairs to the main room of the villa; I saw T.O.P, Seungri, and Bom already there.

 

I showed myself to them and walked to the middle of the room, glancing for a place to sit.

 

“Rough night with the dragon” T.O.P smirked as he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

 

I gave him a low growl from the back of my throat and trudged over to the sofa where Seungri was sitting and threw myself on the soda. I admit I wasn’t exactly looking my best, if anything I looked more hung over then anything.

 

My hair was disheveled and my baggy top hung on me loosely, covering up to my mid-thigh before my black leggings showed underneath.

 

I had barely gotten any sleep the night before, thoughts of what had happened going through my mind. Who said counting sheep would work, the hell it doesn’t. I tried it but the sheep soon began to have Jiyong’s smirking face on its body.

 

Now that’s what I call a nightmare,

 

“Don’t worry Dara, ill protect you” Seungri said to me as he puffed up his chest.

 

I looked at Seungri, my face void of any expression.

 

“Sure you can protect Dara, its not like you were screaming like a little girl and had to hide behind me to keep GD from ripping your balls off” Bom snickered.

 

“Hey! These things are precious” Seungri whined as he protectively covered his crotch.

 

I sighed and leaned my head on the side of the sofa as the need to sleep slowly caught up to me.

 

“Hey Dara, I think it’s a bad idea for you to sleep right now” Bom said as I closed my eyes.

 

“jkwklfjoq” I mumbled to her.

 

“Well I just think that someone wants to continue with what they started yesterday, and if you’re asleep it will be much easier for their plans to contine,” Bom said as she chuckled.

 

My eyebrows pinched together and I look at her annoyed that she was keeping me up. I saw Bom glancing behind me and I quickly turned around to find Jiyong lurking over me.

 

My eyes widened and I immediately sat up, noticing how Seungri managed to ditch me already and was currently hiding behind T.O.P, glancing at Jiyong with puppy eyes.

 

“So much for protecting me,” I mumbled as I shot Seungri a you-traitor look.

 

“Dara” a voice hissed at me.

 

“What do you want Jiyong” I grumbled, thoroughly annoyed from my lack of sleep.

 

“Get ready now” Jiyong said firmly, “Pack your bags we are leaving in an hour”

 

“Where the hell are we going?” I blurted out.

 

“One hour” Jiyong said as he left the room and went outside.

 

I looked at the others with a confused expression, but could see that they also were as clueless as I was.

 

I blew my hair out of face and sighed.

 

“Uh, Dara you better get your things ready, in an hours time Jiyong is going to take you whether your ready or not” T.O.P said as he looked at the door Jiyong left from.

 

“Who does he think he is to toy with me” I huffed as I stood up and went to pack my stuff.

 

“Well he is kind of a gang leader and kind of saved your from ” I heard someone mumble as I closed my door.

 

 

Once I got everything packed and I changed into something decent, I dragged my suitcase to the living room and set it down before retreating to the kitchen to make a much-needed coffee.

 

As I waited for the water to boil I felt someone grab my wrist and drag me along with them.

 

“Yah!” I complained as I turned to see who-else but Jiyong take me hostage.

 

“We are going now, I put our stuff in the back of the car” Jiyong said, not even looking back at me.

 

I tried to wiggle myself out of his grip, but failed miserably only earning myself his hand to lock onto my wrist harder, and promised bruises to be on me after he would let go.

 

He stepped out of the villa whist dragging my annoyed- with him.

 

“Where are we going” I growled at him again as he pushed my head into the car and forced me to sit down in the passenger seat.

 

He quickly went around the car and took the drivers seat and started the car.

 

“Put your seatbelt on”

 

“Where are we going” I tried again as I latched my seatbelt on.

 

“My beach”

 

“His beach?” I mouthed as he drove away from the villa.

 

I turned around to see the house slowly getting smaller as we furthered our distance.

 

Suddenly something hit me.

 

I was leaving the villa and going with Jiyong to his beach.

 

Just us two.

 

Without anybody to save me if anything got out of hand.

 

No Seungri, T.O.P, Daesung, Bom, Minzy and Taeyang.

 

Not even

 

My

 

Much

 

Needed

 

Coffee.

 

Damnit.

 

 

 

 

A/N: OHMEHGOSH i reached 400 subs today!!!!!

 

I LOVE YOU ALL!! MWAHAHAHAAH.

Sorry this chapter is short im not really in the mood to write.

Good news is that i took my chem test and im awaiting my score, I will hopefully start updating more often ^.^

I lost a lot of my subscribers for not updating o3o

Please comment and sub! I love all your comments!!