6

His Property

 

{No one POV}

 

 

 

The men parked their van and took the sleeping Dara out of the back.

 

 

 

“Should we wake her up” one of the men.

 

 

 

“I don’t know, do you think the drug gang wants her awake?”

 

 

 

“Lets just take her asleep, if they want her awake they will wake her up themselves”

 

 

 

The man who spoke first placed the limp Dara into a box before covering the top, making sure a bystander wouldn’t suspect anything.

 

 

 

Once both men arrived they passed through security and went to the floor where the ‘present’ was to be delivered they knocked on the door to have Jiyong open it.

 

 

 

“Here is your order” one of the men smirked pushing the box into the room, “We will be back in two days to pick the girl up, we cant wait to try her out” the slimy man winked as he passed Jiyong and left with his friend.

 

 

 

“So she is finally here” Seungri spoke whilst eagerly glancing at the box.

 

 

 

“This is Jiyong’s present, rent one yourself you maknae” T.O.P said whilst raising his eyebrows at Seungri, “You going to open the box Jiyong?” T.O.P questioned whilst gesturing his hand at the still-closed box.

 

 

 

“Of course” Jiyong huffed, “Just give me a sec to get a knife im pretty sure my toy is tied up in there”

 

 

 

{Dara POV}

 

 

 

I woke up to be greeted by darkness once again, I felt trapped as I felt the walls around me.

 

 

 

“I want to see the slave!” I heard a voice whine.

 

 

 

I froze and began to hyperventilate, ‘Was I already at the gang those evil men sent me’

 

 

 

“Calm down Seungri, GD is coming back any second now then you can see his new toy” a deep voice said.

 

 

 

I let out a small whimper, I was in full panic as the reality of having the rest of my life spent as a slave, a mere pleasure toy for anyone who wanted to use me.

 

 

 

“Did you here that T.O.P! It spoke!”

 

“Calm down Seungri”

 

 

 

“Aish, he is taking too long I want to see the girl already”

 

 

 

“I don’t think that’s a good idea”

 

 

 

“Im not going to do anything I just want to see”

 

 

 

I heard footsteps come over to me as I began to try and hide myself in one of the boxes corner yet failed for I was already constricted to a small space.

 

 

 

I felt light hit my eyes as the box was opened; once my eyesight readjusted I saw a face looking down at me.

 

 

 

“Wah! She is pretty! Why don’t I ever get the pretty ones?” the strange boy said whilst pouting.

 

 

 

“Because only the ugly ones are willing to sleep with a panda, now let me see her too” the deep voice said again.

 

 

 

“Yah!” the boy said again.

 

 

 

I curled myself up in a ball, letting my long hair hid my face, it was just so degrading to be looked at as an item not a human being.

 

 

 

I felt someone looking at me and glanced up to see a handsome face.

 

 

 

“She is pretty,” the man practically cooed.

 

 

 

I hid my face again and allowed my tears to slip silently down my cheek as I fell into self-pity

 

 

 

“Hey I got the knife to cut the ropes” a voice said, I didn’t bother to look up as I acknowledged another man stand by the small box I was in.

 

 

 

“Hey you already opened it!”

 

 

 

“Sorry GD” the boy called Seungri said, “I wanted to see her, and she is really pretty you’re a lucky man to get her out of the lot of ” he said as if it was a complement.

 

 

 

“I think she is fresh catch,” T.O.P said whilst sitting back down on the sofa as he took out his phone and scrolled down the screen aimlessly.

 

 

 

“Take a look at her” Seungri grinned whilst poking GD in the ribs.

 

 

 

“I will, I want to see the face before I drill in her” GD chuckled.

 

 

 

I began to whimper as tears started to fall down heavier, I was scared.

 

 

 

‘Would anyone miss me’?

 

 

 

‘No…. I have no family living with me, I will just become another one of those ‘lost’ girls in the newspaper’

 

 

 

I bite my tongue to suppress myself from chocking on tears.

 

 

 

I felt someone pick me up, taking me out of the box and placing me down on the bed, my hair still covered my face.

 

 

 

I felt broken, I was going to be used, and I was going to become a toy.

 

 

 

“Look up” a familiar voice, said; I slowly brought my face out of hiding yet my eyes stayed transfixed on the floor.

 

 

 

I had the man gasp.

 

 

 

“Dara?”

 

 

 

I looked up to see…. Jiyong.

 

 

 

I gasped but the action caused the cloth around my mouth to choke me and I fell into a fit of coughs as I feebly clutched my bruised ribs.

 

 

 

“Dara” he said again, shock crossing his face before he quickly covered it with his usual poker face.

 

 

 

Im safe now right? I know him; he wouldn’t take advantage of me??

 

 

 

Right?

 

 

 

A/N: I have been really busy with school work so sorry for the lack of posts o3o

Anyway i want to hear your thoughts on my stories, do you think i should stop my daragon fic "One word to describe him: Jerk" and just continue on with this one, which means i will post more on this story

or should i continue with both stories????

Thank you to my subscribers, and if you havent subscribed than yah should *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Please comment!

<3