19

His Property

 

{Dara POV}

 

I was still smiling when I opened the door and entered the big villa; still wearing just my bikini as I went into the kitchen to get myself a quick snack.

 

As I was rummaging through the fridge I heard someone clear their throat behind me.

 

I turned around to see Jiyong as he had a very dangerous expression on his face.

 

“Um… hi?” I squeaked as he walked closer to me until I had to press my on the cool surface of the fridge to make some space between us.

 

“Jiyong… can you move back a little?”

 

“Dara” he breathed, “You didn’t follow what I was saying to you at the beach” he spoke coldly, ignoring my request.

 

“Jiyong...” I hesitantly said as I put my hands on his chest and attempted to push him away, yet he didn’t budge.

 

“If you had listened to me and put that top on we would be fine. But I saw those boys and how they looked at you. Do you know what I saw in their faces Dara?” he hissed.

 

I shook my head, a little afraid of the Jiyong who was trapping me.

 

“I saw… lust…. Want… Need…” Jiyong said as he moved his face closer to mine with each word.

 

“Uh… Jiyong…Ji-“ I faltered as his lips were dangerously close to mine.

 

My eyes darted around nervously, I slid down quickly as Jiyong attempted to kiss me.

 

Jiyong growled dangerously and grabbed my hand as he dragged me up to a standing position.

 

“W-what” I bravely questioned.

 

“Tsk tsk tsk, Dara your mine, you cant just run away like that” Jiyong answered as he curled some of my hair behind my ear.

 

“Where is everyone?” I questioned hesitantly as I attempted to lean back yet had gone the furthest I could have.

 

“Oh” I saw Jiyong smirk, “I told them to find another villa whilst I deal with you”

I gulped and began to chew on my lips nervously.

 

Jiyong chuckled and I looked at him accusingly.

 

“There is a bright side to all this” Jiyong said as his eyes flickered down to my body. I looked down to only just register that I was still in my bikini, practically in front of Jiyong. I squirmed and attempted to cover myself with my arms.

 

“Now now Dara, you weren’t so afraid of hiding your body when we were at the beach with other guys looking at you” Jiyong whispered into my ear.

 

He bit onto my earlobe and I let out a shocked squeak.

 

“Now its just us two and you dare try to hide yourself, especially since your **mine**” Jiyong carried on huskily before he began to on my neck.

 

I tried to push Jiyong away yet he stood where he was.

 

“Don’t be feisty now Dara, why… cant…. You…. Just…. Accept… your… mine” Jiyong said between his kisses and .

 

“N-never” I panted.

 

“Wrong choice Dara” he said before he nipped at my sensitive spot on my neck before and it.

 

I moaned quietly, surprised of my actions, as Jiyong started to move his hands onto my hips and brought me closer to him. I weakly attempted to push him back one more time before my good reasoning left me.

 

Jiyong lifted me up bridal style, still kissing at the nook in my neck and made his way to his room.

 

He lay me down on the bed, as my eyes were half-open and glazed over.

 

Jiyong lay on me and started to play with the strap of my bikini top as I grasped onto his .

 

‘When did he take his top off’ I wondered, yet the thought was quickly dismissed as I felt one of his hands to trail down to my flat stomach. Causing goose bumps to appear on my skin.

 

Jiyong started to trail his lips back to my mouth and roughly claimed them, I responded to his kiss and he nibbled onto my bottom lip, attempting to gain access to my mouth.

 

I obliged and parted my lips, as we began to fight for dominance.

 

As the kiss began to get heated I heard a loud crash coming from outside of the room, I snapped out of my daze and quickly pushed Jiyong off of me so he rolled onto the side of the bed.

 

I was shocked to how out of control I was to the situation, and if I hadn’t heard the noise… on what could have continued.

 

I glanced at Jiyong as heat crept onto my face and I quickly covered my body with the blanket.

 

“NOONA, DON’T LET JIYONG BANG YOU, DON’T SUCCUMB TO HIM” I heard a voice scream.

 

“That panda is going to pay with his life” I heard Jiyong mumble as he quickly put on a top and went out to castrate Seungri.

 

I ran out of the room and into mine, I locked the doors and slid onto the floor, touching my bruised lips.

 

“What did I almost do?” I whispered.

 

A/N: hehehe, im so evil

please comment and subscribe if you haven't already! Your comments seriously motivate me to keep on writing. :3

 

 

<3