3

His Property

{No one POV}

 

 

 

“Boss” a tall man with pronounced eyebrows said.

 

 

 

“Mhm” Jiyong mumbled, not allowing his eyes to trail away from the documents he had on hand.

 

 

 

“Boss” the same man said again.

 

 

 

“T.O.P I heard you the first time, what do you want from me right now, im currently looking over the files of who we need to make our next shipment to” Jiyong impatiently said.

 

 

 

“Well because your birthday is coming up, the gang thought we should throw a little party for you” T.O.P winked at Jiyong, “Your always busy, either going to school or doing your duties”

 

 

 

“Exactly T.O.P, they are my duties, I need to do them if I don’t god knows what will happen”

 

 

 

“But, we have the cops checked, they don’t have any power over us and as long as we keep to their agreement they will leave us alone, and if they don’t leave us alone we will just kill the mother ers”

 

 

 

“T.O.P just let me do my work, my outside affairs should not be brought up whilst im working” Jiyong grinded his teeth, an obvious sign that T.O.P should leave now.

 

 

 

“Eh whatever” T.O.P left the room, not wanting to make Jiyong mad. A mad Jiyong meant for everyone.

 

 

 

Jiyong signed and placed the papers down, he began to massage his forehead from stress. Sometimes Jiyong wondered how they even began to get involved with Korea’s top drug gang, or how Jiyong managed to crawl his way to the top where he is just below the head, and at such a young age.

 

 

 

The head, or YG, still wanted Jiyong to attend high school, so no suspicion would be shown to Jiyong, YG looked at Jiyong as his own son which was a huge reason why Jiyong was higher in status then other men who had been in the gang for much longer.

 

 

 

Jiyong sighed again, he got out of his seat and made his way to drink with his friends allowing himself to get a break from the constant piles of work he had to do.

 

 

 

 

 

{Dara POV}

 

 

 

“CL” I sang as I skipped over to her at the beginning of lunch.

 

 

 

“Dara!” she chirped back before embracing me into one of her famous hugs.

 

 

 

“I’m so happy we get two weeks off!” I bounced up and down as my eyes flashed with excitement.

 

 

 

“I know right! We just have to get through today and then we are free”

 

 

 

We squealed happily, but then I remembered I had to go to Jiyong to give him his food.

 

 

 

“Oh, CL I got to go and do some business”

 

 

 

“You going to your lover boy” she wiggled her eyebrows.

 

 

 

“YAH!” I flicked her forehead “He is not my lover boy” I grumbled.

 

 

 

“Sure, whatever you say honey, just remember when you get knocked up with his baby that aunty CL will remember to congratulate Jiyong for finally breaking the hem of nun you.”

 

 

 

“CL!” I whined.

 

 

 

“Now go off and make many babies” she pushed me whilst taping my but slightly.

 

 

 

I glared back at her before quickly walking off to the tree that Jiyong stays at.

 

 

 

It wasn’t long before I arrived to his tree and saw him sitting down giving me the stink eye.

 

 

 

“How many times have I told you to leave me alone” he hissed.

 

 

 

I shrugged, already used to his I’m-a-bad- Chihuahua personality he had going on.

 

 

 

I sat next to him and gave him his lunch I packed. He glanced at the lunchbox and set it aside next to him.

 

 

 

“You need to eat food, your too skinny already” I huffed.

 

 

 

“Maybe its because your just comparing me to your fat .” He sharply remarked.

 

 

 

I ignored his rude comment, “You know what, I think your on a diet.”

 

 

 

I looked at him but he refused to make eye contact with me.

 

 

 

I pouted, “You never eat, your always wear fashionable clothing, and you don’t take any interest in the multiple girls that throw themselves on you. I think your gay,” I admitted.

 

 

 

I saw his jaw lock and he turned his head to me with an evil glint in his eyes. I showed no response to his threatening look and I just glared right back at him.

 

 

 

“Did you just call me gay” he hissed.

 

 

 

“Yup, don’t get me wrong I have nothing against gay people, I think they are pretty cool its just that-“ I was cut short as he pinned my wrist down onto the ground and towered over me.

 

 

 

“Get off me” I hissed through my teeth.

 

 

 

He leaned closer towards me and began to nibble onto my earlobe; I squirmed uncomfortably under him, trying to free myself.

 

 

 

I began to feel fear, but refused myself to show it. He trailed his lips down to my collarbone and I felt his warm breath on my skin. I froze underneath him.

 

 

 

He started his kiss my neck and held both of my wrists with one hand above me, whilst his other hand trailed down to my stomach. He gently lifted my top to expose my stomach slightly.

 

 

 

“Do you think im gay now” he huskily whispered in my ear.

 

 

 

I felt a sudden shock as I felt his fingers skimming on my stomach, drawing various patterns with his fingers by using my skin as his canvas.

 

 

 

I snapped out of my frozen state and quickly kneed him where the sun doesn’t shine. Jiyong released my wrists and toppled to my side, groaning in pain.

 

 

 

I scrambled up and yanked my top down, before grabbing my school bag and running away with tears in my eyes.

 

 

 

{No one POV}

 

 

 

Jiyong attempted to sooth his pained crotch.

 

 

 

“B*tch” he snarled, as his eyes followed the retreating figure of Dara.

 

 

 

He felt a pang of guilt upon realizing what he was doing but quickly waved it away.

 

 

 

Jiyong stood up after 10 minutes of nursing himself. He grabbed his bag and began to walk off before remembering the lunchbox.

 

 

 

He glanced back and hesitantly took the food with him as he walked to his car to ditch school.