22

His Property

 

{Dara POV}

 

I ran straight to the bathroom and locked the door, my clothes still clinging onto my wet and soaked body.

 

I looked around the surprisingly big bathroom and spotted some towels and a bathrobe.

 

I shivered lightly, debating if I should take a hot shower or not after being ruthlessly thrown into freezing water.

 

I double-checked if the door was still locked, and when I was satisfied with my security I stripped out of my clothes and went into the shower.

 

I turned the water on and hot water hit my skin, I sighed happily and allowed my thoughts to wonder as I stood in the middle of the shower, steam began to form causing the glass-shower walls to fog up, creating a lack of vision.

 

I bit my lip as I remembered what Jiyong had looked like topless.

 

Those biceps… and that body…. NO DARA DO NOT SUCUMB TO SUCH FILTH

 

I hit my head to get Jiyong out of my mind.

 

‘Dara think about unicorns… yes unicorn… not about Jiyong and his y topless… UNICORNS…stay on topic here Dara…  Unicorns are very pretty, I always wanted to own a unicorn when I was younger, I wonder if their horns are magical? If I had a unicorn I would wish for an ice cream, a car, a Jiyong…. GOD DAMN IT’

 

I groaned as I turned the shower off and wrapped myself with a towel.

 

What the hell is wrong with me?

 

I looked at my still-wet clothes and hanged them up to dry.

 

I puffed up my cheeks and glanced around the room, no clothes.

 

Well ill just have to get some from my suitcase, I unlocked the door and opened it hesitantly.

 

I sighed in relief when I didn’t see a Jiyong lurking around; as I stepped out I felt a hand slither around my waist.

 

I yelped and turned to look at the suspect. The one and only Jiyong.

 

“Told you couldn’t hide” he whispered in my ear.

 

Well .

 

 

 

A/N: ? No ? And If I do write .. note I have never in my life written something like that before.. I will become an awkward child so don’t expect anything good e.o

 

The reason why this chapter was so short is because I wont to know if my subs would like to read some of my fail ??

 

Also, does anyone know of any fanfictions which involve like devils and shiz, I have been wanting to read one involving devils or something a long that line for a while now… heheheh….