33

His Property

 

{Jiyong POV}

 

I followed my men through the dark halls, the occasional light showing us where to go.

 

I turned to see Taeyang, T.O.P, Seungri, and Daesung had joined me, flanking my sides by their respected order.

 

I nodded to them to show I knew they were here and we continued on our way.

 

My bodyguards in front stopped in front of the elevator, checking it before we entered it.

 

When we filled the spacious elevator I sighed and gestured my hands to indicate for my men to move out of the way of the floor buttons.

 

I fished my keys from my pocket and put it in the lock that was on the side of the elevator, where a flip opened showing a keypad. I quickly typed in my key and clicked on the 43rd floor button that appeared.

 

I heaved another sigh as the elevator shot up to the secretive floor; I looked at T.O.P who patted my back in reassurance.

 

Things weren’t supposed to get this screwed up, especially since I just started to work things with Dara, then her best friend who happens to be our dealing enemy finds our true identity.

 

Great.

 

 

 

The elevator stopped and opened its doors, I went out and was followed by the other Bigbang members, my bodyguards sent me a firm nod and went back down to the main floor of the YG building.

 

We walked in silence as we reached another door; I knocked on it and heard a familiar voice inside allowing us entrance.

 

We entered and Daesung closed the door behind us, I looked at Yang Hyun-suk, also known as YG, or the head, and bowed to him respectfully.

 

“Hello Yang Hyun-suk” I greeted.

 

“Ah, Jiyong, Haven’t you learned to call me Appa? After all these years I have cared for you” YG smiled as he looked at me.

 

“Im very sorry Appa, I won’t forget next time” I apologized.

 

“What brings you here my son? Its not like you to visit your farther?” YG spoke as he took a sip of the champagne in his hands.

 

“I will try harder to visit you Appa, Its just we have a slight issue regarding Shinee” I spoke firmly.

 

“Hmmm, Shinee. What is CL up to now a day? I haven’t seen any her having any issues with our drug trade” YG wondered as his gaze traveled to my friends behind me.

 

“Yes…. Well…. CL has managed to find our real identities.” I spoke hesitantly, watching YG for any signs of anger.

 

Yang Hyun-suk was famous for his devil like anger, when he got angry it was almost certain death for those who caused him to erupt.

 

YG sighed, “I knew this was going to happen, In fact im not surprised it didn’t happen earlier to be very honest”

 

“Wait... what do you mean you knew this was going to happen?” I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Seungri who had the same flabbergasted look on his face.

 

“Well I did sign you up as the same high school as that girl, and she is known for her problem solving and quick thinking. CL won multiple scholarships and awards for her problem solving. CL also lead a team of 12 men to break into an FBI unit to steal 4 tons of Erythroxylum coca, or the plant used to make , she left no trace and the FBI couldn’t find any leads. She also has one of the top team, those Shinee boys, behind her, so it’s very feasible for her to find out Big bang’s true identity.” YG said as he took another sip from his wine glass.

 

I stood there, mystified at how he knew so much about CL; she was practically a ghost on our records. Finding information about her was close to impossible.

 

“How... How do you know all of this information?” I stuttered as I slowly overcame the shock I had from YG’s knowledge.

 

YG looked at me with his hawk-like eyes.

 

“Jiyong, CL was my daughter”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

{Dara POV}

 

“What the hell do you think you are doing!” I screeched as Bom had somehow managed to get me in a strip jacket.

 

“GET ME OUT OF THIS YOU EVIL PIG” I screamed at Bom as she snickered at me.

 

“Can’t do Dara, Jiyong told me to watch after you, he never told me the specifics on how I should tho” Bom giggled as she picked my constricted self and began walking away.

 

Where the hell does this woman get her strength!!

 

I squirmed around a bit, trying to get our of Bom’s grasp.

 

“LET GO OF MHHHEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH” I whined.

 

“Dara I advice you to stop moving your fat around or I will have to possibly shave your head if you don’t wish to cooperate” Bom chirped.

 

“THIS IS A CONSPIRACY. YOU ARE A CONSPIRATOR. ASDFGHJKL” I complained some more, getting no response from the stubborn Bom.

 

I sighed and let myself go limp in her grasp, watching as we passed these huge men with tattoos look at Bom as if they had seen a two-headed rabbit. Can’t blame them. Not normal to see a freaking she-hulk wonder around.

 

We entered a room and Bom finally released me, sitting me down on a sofa… still in the strip jacket.

 

I glared at Bom and she waved at me ‘cutely’. 

 

‘Il tell her what cute is as soon as I get out of this god forsaken strip jacket’ I thought as evil plans were already beginning to form.

 

“OH MY GOD WHAT HAS BOMINATOR DONE TO YOU” Minzy squealed as she entered the room.

 

Minzy ran up to me and grasped my shoulders.

 

“YOU POOR BABY” Minzy cooed as she began to my hair.

 

“Aish, Minzy get off her.” Bom said as she grabbed onto Minzy and yanked her back.

 

“Bommiiiiiieeeeee” Minzy complained, pouting her lips and stomping her feet.

 

“Yah, don’t even try to go aegyo from the one who taught it to you” Bom warned.

 

“Can you release me out of this thing now?” I sighed.

 

“No can do my beautiful Dara” Bom said as a smile grew on her lips.

 

Oh god.

 

What is the she he-devil up to now.

 

“Why cant we let Dara go?” Minzy said as she cocked her head sideways.

 

“We have to interrogate her” Bom said firmly before turning to me again.

 

“INTERROGATE ME FOR WHAT” I complained, my short-temper arising.

 

Bom grabbed a flashlight from her pocket and turned it on facing me, causing me to cringe at the blinding brightness.

 

Who the hell just carries around flashlights? Oh im sorry. Bom does apparently.

 

“WHAT DID YOU AND JIYONG DO WHEN HE TOOK YOU AWAY” Bom slammed her hand down beside me.

 

I winced at the loud noise and glared at Bom whose nose was practically touching mine.

 

“I REPEAT, WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING.” Bom tried again, using that evil flashlight to blind me.

 

Minzy dragged Bom away from me and calmed her down a little.

 

“Here let me try.” Minzy said softly as she walked beside me.

 

“Im sorry about Bommie… she’s a bit… extreme.” Minzy apologized. I couldn’t agree more.

 

“So Dara, mind telling us what you were doing with Mr. Dragon a couple days ago?” Minzy questioned nicely.

 

I paused and my eyes darted between my two friends.

 

“Are you seriously doing good cop, bad cop on me?” I asked.

 

I saw Bom’s face falter and that’s all I needed to break into a fit of laughter.

 

“You guys... Are… such…Morons” I breathed between my giggles.

 

“Well how the hell are we suppose to get the information then!” Bom complained as she waved her hands around dramatically.

 

“Well for starters… get me out of this strip jacket” I said with a raised eyebrow.

 

“Fine fine” Bom huffed as she started to undo the straps.

 

When I was finally able to regain the feeling back into my body, I stood up and stretched slightly.

 

“Aren’t you guys suppose to be helping Jiyong with this issue you refuse to tell me the details of?” I questioned.

 

“Bom and I are only back up, we are only called in if gets real” Minzy answered as she plopped herself next to me.

 

“Okay stop changing subject, what happened Dara. Detail. Now. Life or death situation right now.” Bom said as she looked me dead in the eye.

 

“God, demanding child you are.” I sighed, knowing i had no way to get out of this.

 

“Well… so I am now Jiyong’s girlfriend….” I spoke slowly.

 

Minzy gasped and looked at me with open.

 

Bom nodded, “And…” she pressed.

 

“And nothing.” I said.

 

“And nothing my , I know something else happened” Bom spoke as her face once again was descending towards mine.

 

“Jeez personal space please.” I said as I pushed her face away.

 

“Well… we may **cough cough** have slept **cough cough** together” I wheezed as I looked up at Bom and Minzy again.

 

Minzy’s eyes looked as if they would pop out of her head and was literally hanging by mere hinges.

 

Bom on the other hand was looking at me with a knowing Joker-like grin.

 

Oh god.

 

 

 

A/N: Im sorry for being such a bad author laterly :/

But i try make it up with a long-ish chapter?? Yesh??

Sorry if this chapter has grammar mistakes. too lazy to re-read and check.

Please comment (hey motivate me), subscirbe and vote ^.^

(dont know when i will have time to update again.... finals coming up soon.. joy.)