34

His Property

 

{Dara POV}

 

I tapped my foot against the floor impatiently.

 

Bom was painting her nails whilst Minzy was watching TV.

 

I heaved a sigh, making sure it was audible enough for the two idiots in the room to hear it as well.

 

“Calm yourself child, what happens, happens. And right now we need to stay out of the way.” Bom said without looking up from her long nails.

 

“But im soooo booorrrreeeedddd” I pouted and flopped down on the couch.

 

“Well our orders are to watch over you, not to entertain you Hun” Bom carried on.

 

“ASDFGHJKL” I mumbled into the couch.

 

I sat up and fixed my hair, before walking over to where Minzy was.

 

“Minzzzzyyyyy!” I whined

 

“Yes Dara?”

 

“How long are we going to stay here?” I asked whilst tilting my head cutely. Minzy. Look at me. Look at my aegyo. Let me overtake you with my cuteness overdrive.

 

Minzy looked at me and sighed.

 

“I don’t know Dara, maybe a few more hours… or days…” Minzy said as if it wasn’t a big deal.

 

“DAYS!” I screeched.

 

“Yes, Days. Now stop being a child and shut that tramp of yours so I can get some beauty rest” Bom said, slightly agitated.

 

I stuck my tongue to her and pouted.

 

“Don’t mind her, she is probably annoyed that YG hasn’t sent her some corn yet” Minzy chuckled.

 

“Minnzzzzyyyyyy” Bom whined. “I NEED THE CORN”

 

“Oh god. She is at it again” Minzy sighed whilst rubbing her temples.

 

“Minzy”

 

“Minzy”

 

“Corn”

 

“Corn”

 

“Minzy”

 

“Mi-“

 

“AISH, WILL YOU ASDfghjklll” Minzy finally blurted.

 

I stood and watched with amusement at the ‘bad ’ Bom transforming into a baby.

 

“Minzy. I NEED corn. Its like my life source. I have it all arranged that my tombstone will say ‘Died from eating too much corn. I already KNOW that is the reason im going to die. And it a pretty damn good death.” Bom complained.

 

“Corn”

 

“Corn”

 

“I want corn”

 

“Corn”

 

“AISH” Minzy snapped.

 

I watched as Minzy glared at Bom, she stood up and grabbed her jacket before grabbing onto Bom’s hand.

 

“Dara, im going to get this brat some corn from the market next door. Im going to tell the guards to keep an eye on you so you will be safe. We will be back in around 15 minutes” Minzy sighed before closing the door with a re-energized Bom.

 

I counted to 60, waiting if they would come back to the room.

 

When there was no sign of them coming back I grinned to myself.

 

“Now’s my chance to escape” I giggled as I grabbed my bag and jacket. I looked at the door and debated if it was worth going out that way, there were guards there and im pretty sure if they saw me they would just tell me to get back in here…

 

I went over to the window to see I was miles away from the ground.

 

‘That would be suicide” I mumbled to myself.

 

“Well . Now what” I groaned as I tried to think of an escape plan.

 

I looked around the apartment, anything to help me escape.

 

I went inside the bathroom and dashed around, not wasting a minute.

 

I opened a cupboard and was greeted with an idea.

 

 

 

 

Tampons.

 

 

 

 

I smirked to myself and ran out of the apartment clutching my stomach.

 

“Hold up Miss. Park. Im afraid you need to go back in there.” One out of the two men guarding my door said.

 

“Im afraid I cant.” I squeaked.

 

“We are on strict orders to keep you in the room”.

 

I clutched onto my stomach harder and winced.

 

“Miss Park! Are you okay!?” The man said as he frantically began searching for any wounds.

 

“NO I AM NOT OKAY. I NEED TO GET OUT OF THAT ROOM”

 

“Mrs. Park we ca-“

 

“HEY MISTER. DO YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH ING PERIODS HUH. OH IM SUCH A BIG MUSCULAR MAN. I CAN SURVIVE THROUGH ANYTHING. WELL HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT WHAT IT WOULD FEEL LIKE TO BLEED WITHOUT STOP FOR DAYS. ING MOTHER NATURE WAS A AND DECIDED TO ALLOW GIRLS TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH HAVING TO BLEED OUT OF OUR BODIES. THAT’S STUFF IS . ITS LIKE HELL. HELL” I shouted at the man.

 

Both bodyguards backed away from me slightly, flustered as to what the hell was going on.

 

“SO WANT TO QUESTION ME SOME MORE OR CAN I ING GO DOWNSTAIRS TO GET SOME MUCH-ING-NEEDED TAMPONS” I screamed in their faces. Might as well finish with a bang.

 

“U-uh. You ma-may g-g-go M-Mrs P-park”

 

“Damn right I will go” I hissed.

 

When I made myself to the elevator I started to crack up.

 

Ah, mother nature. Not such a after all.

 

I pressed the button for ground floor and waited for the elevator to arrive.

 

I cautiously looked around first before acting casual to leave the building. I refused to make eye contact with anyone and I finally reached the doors.

 

I went outside the building and grinned.

 

Who knew I was such a little devil?

 

I walked away, finally able to do what I wanted without having a leash on me.

 

 

 

A/N: Changed my user to Patbingu ^.^ Sorry if it confuses anyone :P

 

AND OH GOD I WENT TO THE B.A.P CONCERT IN SF AND IT WAS LIKE BEAUTIFUL. YONGGUK. HOT DAMN. BEING TALL FINALLY HAD AN UPSIDE.

Oh and please folow me on tumblr ^^'

I will post another chapter if i get a lot of follows hehehehe im evil.

my tumblr: http://patbingu.tumblr.com/

 

 

please comment, vote, and subscribe :P