5

His Property

 

{Dara POV}

 

 

 

I felt dizzy and weak, I slowly fluttered my eyes open to be greeted by darkness.

 

Where am I’ I thought.

 

 

 

I tried to move my arm to find out it there were restricted; I then tried to move my legs to find out that they were tied down too.

 

 

 

I then remembered that I was going down the ally before everything went black, I tried to scream but it was muffled for something was covering my mouth.

 

 

 

“Ah, Finally awake” I slimy voice said, the person flicked on a light switch allowing me to see my surroundings better.

 

 

 

It looked like I was in a basement; I saw chains on the wall and in one corner there where other half girls looking broken and dejected.

 

 

 

One of the girls looked at me, she seemed to be about my age, her eyes were empty and she had bruises on her.

 

 

 

I looked away, the sight scared me, was I going to become like her?

 

 

 

I felt a tear slip from my eye and I looked down at my feet.

 

 

 

“Aw don’t cry babe,” the man said, he caught my chin between his thumb and finger and yanked my head to face him.

 

 

 

“You are such a beauty, it’s a shame I don’t get to deflower you, but don’t worry once those boys who rented you finish up with you ill make sure I get to feel you” he winked at me before releasing me.

 

 

 

I began to shake and started to choke on the cloth and my tears.

 

 

 

Another man came into the room I looked at him with hope in my eyes, maybe he would help me?

 

 

 

The man grinned at me and looked down at my torn clothes.

 

 

 

“She is quite the prize”

 

 

 

“She sure is” the new man chuckled.

 

 

 

He wasn’t here to help; he is just another one of those bastards, I clenched my hands until my knuckled turned white.

 

 

 

“Come on lets ship her off to YG, we don’t want to keep the drug gang waiting”

 

 

 

Im going to become the ing slave of a drug gang! Ah hell no.

 

 

 

One of the men came over to pick me up but I squirmed away from him, kicking his shin in the process.

 

 

 

“F*UCK!” the man said whilst holding onto his injured leg.

 

 

 

He grabbed my hair and slapped me.

 

 

 

I yelped in pain as he dropped me onto the ground, leaving my face bruised and cut. He grabbed my hair once again and dragged me across the floor before kicking my stomach.

 

 

 

The cloth muffled my screams.

 

 

 

“That’s enough, we still need to take her to the gang and I don’t think they will be to happy to see we brought a girl with broken bones” the man in the corner said.

 

 

 

I was picked up forcefully and thrown into the back of a truck, I whimpered at the sharp stings on my body.

 

 

 

I was too weak to do anything and I soon fell into an uncomfortable slumber as the truck began to move, taking me to god knows where.

 

 

 

{Jiyong POV}

 

 

 

I sat down with my friends in the bar we had in the gang’s headquarters.

 

 

 

I sipped on my beer, my thoughts wondering to the work I had to do.

 

 

 

“Hey lighten up Jiyong! Its your birthday, have some fun” Seungri said whilst placing his arm on Bom’s shoulder.

 

 

 

“Yah come on GD, stop thinking about your work” Bom added whilst peeling Seungri off her.

 

 

 

T.O.P chuckled at Seungri’s rejection before downing a shot. “We got you a present Jiyong” T.O.P said whilst giving me a wink.

 

 

 

“Let me guess, you got me a girl I could fool around with, like you do every year” I grinned.

 

 

 

“You bet cha” T.O.P smirked back.

 

 

 

“I feel kind of sorry for those girls,” Minzy said whilst leaning on Daesung’s shoulder, “I mean they never signed up for these kind of things”

 

 

 

“I agree with Minzy, I can’t stand that you guys actually use them,” Taeyang added.

 

 

 

“You just don’t know how to have fun” Seungri chuckled.

 

 

 

“No testosterone in that one” I pointed at Taeyang’s annoyed face, causing T.O.P to fall into a fit of laughs.

 

 

 

“So when is my present coming” I raised an eyebrow, “I haven’t fooled around with a girl for a couple of weeks, im afraid if I don’t get some soon I will end up like Taeyang” I pulled a face to exaggerate my point.

 

 

 

“Aish! When you get AIDS don’t come running to me that you got it from one of those slaves” Taeyang growled before drinking a shot.

 

 

 

“Anyway to answer your question, the girls coming in about half an hour, so lets head back to your room, that’s where I told them to deliver, and I want to see the girl too” Seungri smirked.

 

 

 

“Our maknae is so ” Bom laughed.

 

 

 

“IM NOT ” Minzy practically screamed.

 

 

 

“Shhh” Daesung Minzy’s hair to calm her down, “They mean the panda”.

 

 

 

“Oh” Minzy curled up next to Daesung hiding her flushed face.

 

 

 

“Get a room you too” Bom joked, “Well I think im going to go to the shooting range im not really interested in seeing the girl. Happy Birthday GD” Bom gave me a wink before leaving the bar.

 

 

 

“I think im going to take Minzy to the movies, we haven’t been on a date for a while” Daesung said, causing an excited squeal from Minzy.

 

 

 

“Yah whatever” Seungri waved off Daesung and Minzy, “Im going to see the girl, how bout you T.O.P” Seungri nudged T.O.P.

 

 

 

“I think ill join you Seungri” T.O.P chuckled, “So lets go”

 

 

 

“Kay” I smirked, getting out of my chair and started to walk to my private suite with my two friends trailing behind me.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Oh meh gosh nearly 100 subscribers on this story already!! Thank you!!

 

I love my subscribers <333

 

Please subscribe and comment o3o

 

Oh and do any of you have a Me2Day?? Just our of curiosity, im debating if i want to make an account ^.^

 

<3