40

His Property

 

{Dara POV}

 

“STOP!” I screamed as my eyes darted around the room.

 

Jiyong casually rested his arm on my shoulder and I gave him an annoyed look.

 

‘Not the time Jiyong’ I gritted through my teeth, I glanced at him to see him concentrating on something.

 

I followed his gaze to where my best friend, CL, was trapped by Seungri.

 

I froze as she and I locked eyes.

 

I saw her glance at Jiyong’s arm around me, a mixture of confusion, pain, and sorrow crossed her face.

 

I shrugged Jiyong’s arm off of me and hesitantly stepped towards her. Everyone in the room went quiet as they watched me descend towards CL.

 

Each step I took closer to CL, my heart rate increased and tears threatened to fall.

 

She watched my every move, after being exposed to gang life and behavior I saw her calculating what to do. Something I never would have noticed before.

 

Is she still the CL I know? I questioned myself.

 

I looked at CL again and took a breath in.

 

Of course she is Dara. Stop over thinking things. I attempted to reassure myself.

 

When I finally reached CL who was **still** trapped by Seungri, who didn’t get the notion to leave, I glared at Seungri.

 

Who still couldn’t take a hint and sat there clinging onto CL.

 

“YAH! PANDA GET YOUR OFF MY BESTFRIEND YOU MAN ” I snapped, and presto! Said panda yelped and dived for protection behind T.O.P who rolled his eyes.

 

I turned back to CL who had a slight smile.

 

“Since when did you grow balls” CL asked.

 

“Since I started dating that jerk” I replied and nodded my head to Jiyong who threw me an I-am-very-offended look.

 

I rolled my eyes at his pettiness and turned my attention back to CL.

 

We looked at each other for what seemed to be an eternity. She opened to speak but choked on her words.

 

I kneeled down and held onto CL’s hands.

 

“Im okay” I whispered, before pulling her into a hug.

 

She tightened her grip on me and I could hear her begin to choke on tears. Silent sobs racked her body as I comforted her.

 

Never would I have thought I would be the one to comfort the bad- CL. But hey, I never thought I would be captured to become a e either. The world has just a ton of surprises for you.

 

When CL had finally calmed down she chucked out of embarrassment and looked at me again.

 

“CL, im fine. Lets just talk okay?” I said as I soothingly her hair.

 

“DUDE, IT LOOKS LIKE A BLIND PERSON PAINTED ON YOU WITH BLACK PAINT” T.O.P decided to voice out, referring to CL’s mascara going rogue.

 

I turned to look at T.O.P and give him a glare, gesturing to Youngbae to do something with the dumb .

 

“Is he always that annoying” CL questioned as she wiped away the last of her tears.

 

“I don’t know, but I feel incredibly sorry for his parents. It’s almost a cruel joke to have him as a kid” I chuckled softly and stood up before helping CL.

 

Soon after a pained yelp came from T.O.P as he nursed his head that Youngbae had the honors of knocking some sense into.

 

When CL was finally on two feet she gripped onto me protectively and nodded towards the Shinee members, who glanced around nervously and confused, before coming closer.

 

The Shinee members acted as a protective barrier around CL and I to ‘protect’ us from the idiots I had gotten to know. I let it pass knowing that CL was still not on good terms with Bigbang and YG.

 

One of the Shinee members who resembled a puppy stood beside me and gave me a flirtatious wink. Almost immediately after I heard a dangerous growl being emitted from Jiyong.

I sighed and continued on my way of leading the others to a room where it didn’t seem like hurricane Katrina decided to have an afternoon tea.

 

When we were finally settled, CL and I were on one couch, the Shinee members stood protectively behind us.

 

The Bigbang group soon followed and I watched as Jiyong entered, he glared at Jonghyun as he passed before sitting in a chair not to far from me.

 

T.O.P waltzed on over next to Key and gave him a sly wink, who then responded by scowling and turning his back.

 

I took in a deep breath and turned towards CL.

 

“Okay… so im not in harms way so don’t go whopping their Asses cause I know you would be able to” I said.

 

CL narrowed her eyes at me and raised an eyebrow, “You have a lot of explaining to do missy”

 

“Okay, so to start it off, I was kinda sent into the ion ring-“

 

“WHAT” CL screeched as her eyes widened.

 

“Well you wanted me to explain, so I am explaining” I shrugged as if it was nothing.

 

“N-nothing happened to y-you right?” CL croaked.

 

“Nope, I was thankfully saved by that idiot” I pointed to Jiyong, “who actually bought me from the ion ring so I wasn’t in harms way” I breathed and gave a slight smile.

 

CL looked towards Jiyong and gave him a grateful look before sighing, “Thank god nothing happened. I would never be able to forgive myself if anything happened. Out of curiosity how did you get into Jiyong’s hands?”

 

“Well… I was actually ‘rented’ the day I was captured and it happened that it was Jiyong’s birthday so his horn dogs of friends rented a e, hence me” I replied in a monotone voice.

 

“That’s going to be a story to tell your grandchildren how you met your husband” T.O.P chuckled.

 

“Does he ever shut up” I heard Minho groan.

 

“NOPE” T.O.P chirped.

“Anyway, going back to the issue at hand, that was how I met Bigbang, and things kind of went from there. I will get into detail later when its just us two” I said as I glanced around the room.

 

CL nodded in agreement before breaking into a small smile.

 

“So I can assume my best friend Dara is still the same dorky Dara” she teased.

 

I shoved her slightly as she shamelessly made fun of me.

 

“WELL” T.O.P of course decided to include himself, “That girl isn’t no anymore” he sang.

 

Both Jiyong and I whipped our heads to the idiot, and I was already listing off different ways to terminate him.

 

I heard CL gasp, and I cautiously glanced at her, everyone watched in cold sweat, hoping CL didn’t destroy the place.

 

“Finally” CL breathed.

 

Final- wait what.

 

I looked at her in alarm and she was grinning like the Cheshire cat.

 

“Adda kid, I have to congratulate you Jiyong, I was honestly expecting this one to stay a nun”

 

“Just doing my duty like a good citizen” Jiyong cheekily remarked before winking.

 

“YAH!” I snapped annoyed.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong and I were lying idly on his bed as he played with my fingers. My head was resting on his shoulder and our breathing was the only sound to be heard.

 

After talking to CL about the events that had happened **cough** including her squeezing out my deflowering moment **cough** we had established a better relationship between Bigbang and Shinee.

 

CL left shortly after, refusing talking to YG although I learned he was her farther, but she didn’t forget to congratulate Jiyong on his supposed courageous and outstanding accomplishment. Little brat.

 

“Do you think CL and YG will ever be okay?” I sighed.

 

Jiyong hummed before responding, “To be very honest I don’t think that relationship can be fixed. CL strongly thinks her farther killer her mother. It isn’t something you can’t just turn a blind eye to and salvage”

 

I nodded, it was truly sad that CL couldn’t fix things with her own dad… but then again would I forgive someone who I thought killed my mum?

 

I shook my head to try and get rid of the depressing thoughts.

 

“You okay Dara?” Jiyong questioned as he kissed the back of my head.

 

“Mhm, just thinking.”

 

Jiyong hummed again as his kisses slowly trailed down to my neck when her began to nip at my sensitive spot.

 

I squirmed in surprise and swatted his face away.

 

“Really Jiyong, your always ”

 

He gave me a cheeky smile and returned to the making of the hickeys.

 

“Stop Jiyong!” I squealed.

 

“Sorry, but im marking what’s mine” His words were muffled against my skin.

 

“Your not going to let that go are you” I said annoyed as I turned around so that I could see him.

 

Jiyong smirked at me and grabbed my hips before pulling me towards him, causing me to straddle him.

 

“You are my property” he huskily whispered before he dived in to kiss me.

 

“I will never let you go Dara”

 

He bit my neck before soothingly it. I moaned and quickly flushed pink in surprise.

 

“Meeting you was the best thing that could have happened to me, even if I did find you annoying with those lunchboxes” He said sincerely as he looked up at me again.

 

“I love you” Jiyong whispered.

 

I bit my lips and looked at him through my eyelashes.

 

“I love you too you cheesy little ”

 

He cocked his eyebrow, “Looks like someone needs to be taught a lesson”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~The end~

 

 

 

 

A/N: I CANT END STORIES. and im sorry for leaving you all hanging there ;)

I would like to say thank you soooooo much to all my readers, i never thought i would have so many amazing people actually read my half assed work -sniff sniff. And to be very honest i never would have imagined me to actually finish a story but you guys pushed me (even if its still crappy) ^.^'

 

Thank you again <3