Let him show you around

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

 

“Sure that sounds like fun” you smiled brightly.

“Good because there are a lot of things we can do here” Daehyun signalled for you to walk with him so you did. “Hurmmm what to do first” he mumbled looking around “AH-HAH!” he exclaimed and grabbed your wrist, pulling you somewhere. You looked down and his hand that tightly held your wrist and blushed madly. You weren’t expecting the sudden contact.

“Where are you taking me?” you asked and he laughed.

“Look!” he pointed to something and let go of your hand making you feel a little disappointed. You looked up to where he was pointing to, in front of you stood a wall of trampolines. “Let’s go” he held onto your wrist again making your cheeks fire up. The next 5 hours you and Daehyun were playing like little five year olds. You were blowing bubbles, making sculptures, racing cars, playing basketball and at one point you were even making dens.

‘Where are you? Come home now’ your mum texted you and you let out a sigh.

“I have to go now” You told him felling a little sad and he did too.

you could I get your number?” Daehyun asked. You looked down at your phone in your hand and smiled.

“Sure” you passed your phone to him. He then took his phone out of his pocket and began to punch numbers into both of the phones. He then handed you back yours.

Continue