HimChan (no link 1)

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

there is no link for this page

_________________

 

HimChan dropped to the floor and scooped the freezing snow in his hand. He returned to a standing position and stuck his thump ingot the round ball of snow. 
 
"There, an igloo" he held the ball of snow with a hole in towards you.
 
"You call that an igloo?!" You pointed the the blob in his hands.
 
"Of course I'll show you" he rapped one arm around your shoulder and pulled you against him while he showed you the snow in his other hand. "The snowball is the shell and the thumb hole is where you enter the igloo" he explained as the steam from his mouth formed next to you face.
 
"Strike one" you announced and his eyes widened.
 
"What do you mean strike one?!" He pulled his arm away from your shoulder and stared at you.
 
"You have to make a IGLOO" you empathized. 
 
"Fine" he dropped to the floor. He gathered a bunch of snow and made a little tunnel leading of the lump of snow. "There" he stood up with a cocky smile.
 
"Strike two!~" you announced and his eyes grew even bigger. 
 
"What?! That's an igloo!!~" he wined, accidentally stepping on his creation.
 
"Not anymore" you giggled. "Anyways, it has to be at least a foot tall or it dosen't count" you verified and he clicked his fingers, crouching the the floor for the third time. You took a seat on the swing while you waited for him to declare he was done. After about five minutes HimChan began to whine.
 
"I can't do it~" he cried as he turned to look at you.
 
"You sure?" You asked and he nodded. "I'm going to give you a third strike" you informed him and he once again nodded. "Strike 3 and your out!" You stood out of your seat and spread your arms out. "Hand over the coat"you made a gesture to him as he stood up. He dusted the snow off of his trousers and slowly ped his padded coat. "Hurry~" you whined jumping up and down. HimChan slipped his coat off reveling his bear arms and wrapped it around you. The coat was warm and cosy. You instantly flipped up the the furry hood and sunk into the warmth.
 
"I'm glad your enjoying it" HimChan spoke as his jaws chattered together.