Daehyun continue~

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

 

“She called me handsome” Daehyun had the biggest smile on his face right now. “She called me handsome~” Daehyun repeated again, he couldn’t believe it.

“Shut up and play with me” YongGuk picked up the second controller and threw it to Daehyun, who caught it, and resumed the game.

“Not yet, I need to use the toilet first” Daehyun laid the controller on the couch chair and stood up, walking to the bathroom. YongGuk watched his friend walk out of the room and took the chance to call you. Daehyun’s phone was still on the couch.

Authors POV:

Your phone began to ring and you picked it up.

“Hello?” you greeted.

“Hi. This is YongGuk, Daehyun’s friend” a low husky voice replied on the other side.

“Oh, hello~ where is Daehyun? How have you got his phone?” you asked curious.

“He went to pee” He answered bluntly “I have some questions to ask you”

“Ummm….ok” you replied and heard a door opening on the other side where YongGuk was talking to you.

“If Daehyun happened to ask you on a date--” He was cut off by another voice.

“YAH!! HYUNG!!!” Daehyun’s voice screamed on the other side and you could hear YongGuk laugh. “HYUNG PASS IT OVER!!” Daehyun’s voice sounded again and at that point you could hear them fight over the phone.

“WHOULD YOU SAY—“YongGuk shouted to get his voice louder than Daehyun’s. You laughed hearing YongGuk laugh and Daehyun’s worried voice. “WOULD YOU SAY YE--” there was a panting on the other side and YongGuk’s voice had disappeared.

“Sorry about that” Daehyun’s silky voice said between breaths.

“It’s ok, are you ok?” you asked smiling to yourself.

“Yeah I’m fine, just a little out of breath” he chuckled. “I have to go, I’ll talk to you later” his silky voice spoke once again.

“Ok, Bye~” you chimed and hung up. For some reason you couldn’t help but smile. Your cheek bones hurt and you decided to call it a night.

Continue