JongUp end

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

 

When you and JongUp had finished your day of activity you both retreated to the lodge that was also a café. As soon as the Door opened the heat from the café hit your cold bodies. The smell of coffee and the sound of chattering, children and the clattering of plates soon followed after.

“Come on let’s get a seat” JongUp took your hand in his and interlocked his fingers. You giggled and hid your flushed face. JongUp picked a table that was next to the window. Because the lodge was set on top of a hill you could see out the window for miles. Field and field of trees and lakes affected by the snowy weather made the already beautiful scenery like a winter wonderland you would only find in fairy tales or made up fantasies. You gaze out the window as you take a seat. You mouth hanging wide open as the crystals of the snow glistened against the light of the sun.

“Woah~ It’s so pretty out there look” You pointed out of the window, signalling for JongUp, who was sat across from you, to look out the window. Instead he looked straight at you and grinned. “Why are you looking at me, look out the window” You spoke as you felt his gaze upon you.

“Why? I’m looking at something equally as beautiful” There was a space of pure silence when both you and JongUp burst into laughter.

“Ewwwww that’s soooooo greasy~~” You shuddered while laughing.

“Ey you gotta be fair though, it’s true” JongUp defended himself. “Let’s order something before I say something else” he chuckled. After ordering a hot chocolate each you both began to talk more.

“You know why I say those things though right?” JongUp asked as he took a sip from his drink and pulled away straight away, the drink was still hot and he had burnt his lip.

“JongUp you need to learn to be more careful” you giggled.

“Anyways” He fiddled with his hands. “I say these things because …. i… I love you ___” JongUp finally spoke up. Your heart started beating like made after those words. You didn’t know how to react, you wanted to tell him you loved him too but the words flow. Next thing you know you felt a pair of soft lips against yours. Your eyes slowly fell shut and you were lost in the moment. You smiled into the kiss and JongUp slowly pulled away.

“I love you too JongUpie” You smiled brightly with him and one again you both shared a sweet, soft kiss.

Did you enjoy it? hehe ^^ Thank you for reading xD saranghaeyo~