YongJae Continue

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

 

"Where do you want to eat?" He asked scanning the area. You were still recovering from him holding your hand that you didn't reply. "This cafe looks nice" he guided you in the direction of a small cafe named 'cutie coffee'. The name fitted really well with the cafe because it was decorated with many bright colours, posters, and stickers. You and YongJae sat at a small rounded silver table. You sat across from each other forcing you to let to of his hand.

"Pick anything you want, my treat" he picked up the menu from the stand and handed it to you with a grin on his face.

"Are you sure?" You asked as you opened up the menu. it was covered in cute little drawings just like the ones at we're stuck to the window.

"Yes I'm sure" he chuckled rested his head in his hands while he watched you scan through the menu. Everything sounded nice on there so you didn't mind.

"I'm having whatever you’re having" you handed him back the menu. He sat up straight again and nodded after calling over a staff member. 

"I'll have two of your 'mystery dishes' please" he sent a charming smile to the waitress and she nodded while scribbling on her notepad. 

"I'll return shortly with your orders" she bowed and walked off. YongJae turned to face you and smiled.

"So.. I don't know your name yet and I know you know mine" he chuckled.

"My name is you, haha yeah I know yours" you mumbled shy, remembering that he caught you gawking over his picture.

"Don't be shy" he said but little did he know he turned shy.

"You too" you giggled.

"I'm not shy just nervous" he lied and played with the napkin.

"Is it about your performance?" You asked and he nodded. "Have you preformed before?"

"Many times" he answered confidently. 

"Then why are you nervous?" You asked and he avoided your eyes.

"Well..." He scratched the back of his neck "I've got to impress you" he looked up and met your gaze. 'He wants to impress me?' You silently thought and smiled. 

"Here are your orders~" the women placed down a dish in front of you both and smiled brightly. She then placed down two bubble teas. "I hope you enjoy your meal" she did a small bow and left. You looked at the dish that was placed in the middle of the table. In it was two servings of different flavoured croquettes.

"I love these" you chimed.

"Me too" YongJae flashed you a smile before reading the different flavours on a notepad that was attached to the dish. "Here try this" he picked up one and held it in front of your face. "Open~" he sing songed and you opened your mouth. He placed the small croquette into your mouth and you began to chew. 

"Yumm~ its sweet" you held up a thumb to show that it was good. You had an idea, you weren't going to let him feed you so you picked up the same croquette that he picked up.

"Open up~" you sing songed. He leaned his elbows on the table and rested his head in his hands, opening his mouth so that you could place the croquette into his mouth. You placed the small object in his mouth and he began to chew it with a satisfied grin.

"Nice right?" You giggled.

"But it's nicer when you feed it to me" he smirked and you rolled your eyes. "Our date is going well huh?" He rested is head back on his hands again.

"Date?" You raised an eyebrow but were screaming with happiness inside.

"Of course, I'm taking you somewhere after this" he held another croquette up to your mouth and you took a bite from it. 

"Where?" You asked as he popped the other half into his mouth.

"You'll have to wait and see~" he continued to feed you, making you flush bright red when people kept on making 'Awww' sounds.

Continue