daehyun

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

 

"Hyung let me go! ~" Daehyun whined. He was getting tortured by YongGuk and YongGuk's house mate Zelo. They were attacking him because he accidentally tripped over a wire causing the plug to fly out of the wall and them to lose all their points they had on the war game they were playing. Daehyun noticed their faced and sprinted out of the house and down the street, shortly followed by the two.
YoungGuk was hugging Daehyun so he couldn't move while Zelo shoved snow down Daehyun's back.

"Yah!! It's cold!!" Daehyun squealed, arching his back to prevent his skin from touching the snow. Zelo and YongGuk continued to Torture Daehyun. Somehow Daehyun managed to break from YongGuk's grip and sprinted further down the street with the two that was hot on his tail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were wondering the streets when you her shouts from ahead. You looked up and noticed someone getting chased by two people. When the person came closer you recognised him. 

"_____!!! HELP!!!" Daehyun screamed and ran towards you. He grabbed hold of your shoulder and his behind you back. He panted loudly and peeked over your shoulder. 

"DAEHYUN!!!" One of the two guys that were chasing him yelled as he ran in your direction.

"Hyung!" The other one yelled also running in your direction. They both stopped in front of you when they noticed Daehyun hiding behind you back.

"Daehyun you can't use people so you can hide from us!" One of the guys with a familiar voice said and he looked and you from head to toe.

"Yeah! It's not fair~ face your punishment" the other commented.

"You two are crazy! It's just a game! Leave me alone!" You stood there awkwardly as Daehyun replied to the two guys from behind you.

"If you went so clumsy this wouldn't have happened! ~" the low voice guy said in an aggravated whine. 

"Ummm... What's going on?" You asked awkwardly and the two guys turned their attention from Daehyun to you.

"They’re crazy __!" Daehyun wrapped his arms around you waist and rested his head on your shoulder. You were surprised by his action but didn't complain. 

"___? The ___?" The low voice guy spoke. "It's me YongGuk" he jumped up and down excitedly. The younger guy gave the older one a weird and confused expression. 

"Oh, hi YongGuk" you smiled and waved. Daehyun tightened his grip around your waist causing you to giggle.

"Are you two dating?" The younger guy asked.

"Uhhhh... No" you and Daehyun said at the same time. 

"Oh! Does that mean I can take her!" The younger one skipped over to you and took your wrist.

"YAH!!" Daehyun slapped his hand away before he could drag you with him.

"Ohhhh~ I see~" the younger one sent you and Daehyun a wink before high-fiving YongGuk. The two guy then walked away leaving you an Daehyun a lite confused. Daehyun let out a sigh and spun you around, you were still held tightly in his arms.

"Thank you" he smiled, looking into your eyes.

"But I didn't do anything" you raised an eyebrow. Daehyun inched his face closer and his lips connected with yours. Your eyes widened but then slowly closed and his did too. You could feel electrical sparks flowing through your body.

"Oooohhhhh~" you herd two voices chime at the same time and you already knew who it was. Daehyun pulled away and smiled brightly before placing another breath-taking kiss onto your lips. 

Continue