YongGuk (no link)

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

their are no links to and from this page !!

not edited!!!

_________________

You were asleep in your cosy bed. You only managed to get a couple hours sleep last night because thoughts of YongGuk invaded you mind every five minutes, the thought of his soft plump lips caressing yours. The bright rays of sun from the day seeped into your room hitting you in the face. You opened your eyes slightly, enough to be blinded by the rays of light. You forced them shut again and rolled onto your back. The sound or birds singing could be Hurd out of your window. You finally decided to get out of bed after the birds song but when you pulled back the covers you were greeted by a gust of freezing cold air. You jumped back into the bed and wrapped the quilt around you, in an attempt to store the heat. You were to fall back into a slumber when your phone vibrated against your bedside table. You rolled to your side and grabbed the phone to look at the message you received.

 
'Hey ___ are you away?' You received a message from YongGuk. Instantly you began to text back without even noticing.
 
'Just, how about you?' You pressed send. You read over your message and mentally slapped yourself. You noticed how stupid you sounded. Well it's not your fault, you did just wake up.
 
'Hahaha your funny XD' your phone vibrated once more.
 
'Thanks?...' You rubbed your eyes as you sat up. Deciding to tackle the freezing cold air you jumped out of your bed and ran down the stairs. You ran straight into the front room and ducked to turn the fire on, like you did every Morning. You ran back up the stairs to change before returning to sit in front of the fire. You smiled as the heat warmed up your cold body. You phone vibrated against the floor boards and you lifted it up to view the message.
 
'See you soon' was the message from Yonguk.
 
"WHAT DOES HE MEAN SEE YOU IN A MINUTE?!?!" You screeched as your eyes widened. "WHAT?!?!" You screw he's once again as you sprang up to a sitting position. After a couple of minutes their was a knock on the door. "He wasn't joking" you mumbled as you jogged to the front door. You slowly opened it to reveal YonGuk in a soaked coat with a pizza in hand. His hair was slightly damp. 
 
"It's raining?" You asked as you stepped aside to let him in.
 
"No..." He answered as he took of his coat and shoes.
 
"Then why are you soaking wet" you questioned as you raised an eyebrow.
 
"Well, when I was on my way over some kids outside of the pizza house thought it would be funny to spray me with their water gun" he showed a gummy smile. You couldn't help it, you burst into laughter. The thought of YongGuk being attacked with water by little kids was just to funny. YonGuk also began to laugh loudly along with you.
 
"They got me good, huh?!" He chuckled as he ruffled his damp hair.
 
"They sure did" you giggled. "Come on let's go into the warm front room" you gestured to the room on your left. He nodded and opened the door taking a step inside.