Go to the Aquarium

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

 

You arrived at the Aquarium. It was a big Aquarium and had all sorts of species inside. You entered the building and were instantly greeted by a staff member wearing a uniform. You gave a little bow and continued into the building. You walked over to the map that was placed in the middle of the foyer. There were Sharks, sting-rays, octopus, fish, jelly fish and dolphins… DOLPHINS! You snapped your fingers and read the map to see what area they were in. You turned down the hall and followed the directions until you reached your destination. You walked up to the huge tank. It had a big submarine in the middle and the five dolphins that were inside the tank swam in and out of it, surfacing for air and then swimming back down. For some reason they would start swimming in front of you and go right up to the glass. You put your hand on the glass and they swam away again but soon returned again.

“I see they like you” a familiar voice called from behind you. You turned your head and a figure walked up to the glass next to you. The person was wearing uniform with blue a flat cap which matched his uniform. You couldn’t see his face but the blue strip that ran through his blonde hair wasn’t exactly hard to spot.

“You work here Zelo?” you asked and he turned his head to you and nodded slowly. “Really! That’s so cool!” you exclaimed and he smiled brightly. “Why didn’t you tell me you worked here?” you pouted.

“I thought you would laugh and make fun of me” he turned his head back to the Dolphins that where now swimming up to him.

“Make fun of you? With this job? You get to be so close to these guys!” you pointed to the dolphins. Zelo didn’t reply for a while but then his facial expressions suddenly changed.

“You like dolphins right?” he turned his body to face you fully and you nodded your head. He then grabbed your hand and began to drag you up a set of stairs named ‘staff only’

“Zelo I can’t go through here!” you exclaimed trying to break from his grip.

“It’s ok your with me” he smiled and continued to pull you. You got to the top of the stairs and realised that you were now at the top of the tank.

“Please don’t push me in” you squeezed his hand and he chuckled.

“Why would I do that? Its mean” he crouched down by the side of the tank still holding your hand, at that point you were sure he was going to throw you in but he didn’t. “Come here” he called for you to crouch down next to him so you did. He then whistled and to your amazement a dolphin came swimming up to the surface. When it reached the top it let out air causing water to splash a little. You got scared and fell back.

“It’s ok they won’t hurt you” Zelo held out his hand and you took it causing him to pull you back up into a crouching position again. “ her” Zelo said as he lifted his and the dolphin who was resting its head on the side. You slowly lifted your hand and placed it on the top of the dolphin’s wet and smooth head. “That’s it” Zelo encouraged you and you began to slowly smooth the dolphin.

“Do you want me to teach you how to make her do tricks?” Zelo asked as he stood up.

“Can you?” you asked standing up too and he nodded.

“Sure, watch” he stood closer to the edge of the tank and whistled a different tune. Suddenly a dolphin jumped up on the side and Zelo tapped its nose and it returned back into the water. “High five” he chuckled wiping the water droplets into his uniform. “Now you try” he chimed and led you slowly to the edge. He shown you step by step what to do and you finally got it. You whistled a tune and the dolphin jumped up onto the side. You tapped its silky nose and it swam back into the water.

“I did it, I did it, I did it!” you excitedly ran over to Zelo who was cheering and embraced him in a hug. He wrapped his hands around your waist and jumped up and down along with you. You spent the rest of the night with Zelo as he taught you how to make the dolphin’s do all sorts of things. He let you feed them and them.

“Thank you so much for today” you told Zelo as you both walked to the exit of the building. It was closing time and dark outside.

“No problem, you should come more and I’ll show you the other animals” he chimed. You smiled and nodded furiously.

“Well I should be getting home, bye~” you waved and went to walk away when he grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a hug.

“We should go on a date sometime too” he whispered softly into your ear. “But for now, goodbye” his breath gliding down your neck. Making you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. He then laid a soft kiss onto your lips and waved before leaving. You lifted your hand to your lips and smiled like an idiot.

Continue