Music shop

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

 

“The music shop looks like a fun place to go” you mumbled walking though the small fall of snowflakes. You entered the shop and stood there amazed. It was a basic shop that soled games, posters, DVD’s and music (Of course) but there was a small stage at the far end of the shop, like a karaoke place. You stepped further into the shop and let your jaw hang open. You were walking past the Music section when a poster on the wall caught your eye.

It was a very simple black and white poster but it defiantly caught your eye. You walked closer and examined the poster closely. Wrote on it was ‘YongJae’s Live performance tonight at 8:00pm’ you leaned closer and analysed the person on the poster.

“Woah~ handsome~” you mumbled in amazement at his features.

“Thank you” a voice spoke making you jump. You swiftly turned around and your eyes widened. You glanced back and forth from the person to the poster. “Yes, that’s me” he chuckled.

“Are you playing tonight?” you asked trying to change the subject and he nodded.

“Are you going to stay and watch” he asked tilting his head to the side. You glanced back at the poster one more time ‘what should I do?’ you thought.

 

What do you say:

Sure i'll stay 

I would like to but i have to go