JongUp

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

Mistakes (100% certain)

'Blue is for your thoughts'

_______________________________

The next day you went strolling around the streets, hoping to bump into the clumbsy guy named 'JongUp' again. You didn't text him yet because you felt like it would be awkward and you didn't know how to start a conversation. You strutted down the white covered streets and galzed in every other shop. You were to busy seaching the shop windows that you walked straight into sombody's rock solid chest.

"Hello again" the voice of the person said. You raised and eyebrow and looked up to view the persons face.

"J-JongUp?" you stuttered, in a state of shock. When you thought about 'bumping into JongUp' you didn't mean liturally.

"Looks like you're the clumbsy one today" he grinned, showing a cute eye smile.

"Y-Yeah" you mumbled, still recovering.

"I was hoping to bump into you" he smiled. 'He wanted to bump into me too?' "Well, now that i found you why don't we explore together" he held tightly onto your wrist and began to pull you in one direction.

"Where are we going" you asked as you jogged to stay by his side.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go skiing with me" He kept on dragging you but lightly this time.

"S-skiing?" you asked suprised.

"Yep! i know this really good skiing place and its snowing, what a better time to go?!" he smiled brightly. His hand slipped down from your wrist to your hand. He slowly intwined his fingers with yours causing you to become flustered. Suddenly JongUp began to jog, causing you to jog along side him. JongUp whisled and a Taxi pulled up next to the pavement. JongUp opened the door to the taxi and bowed while showing a gesture for you to get inside. You giggled and hopped inside shortly followed by JongUp. JongUp told the taxi driver where the destination was and sat back in his seat. JongUp pretended he was streching and placed his arm over your shoulder.

"I haven't seen a couple like you two for a while" The taxi driver spoke as he looked in the mirror at you both.

"We're-" you were about to speak when JongUp cut you off.

"Deeply in love" He blurted out and turned his head to face you with a cheeky grin on his face. The taxi driver nodded and chuckled. Your cheeks turned bright red and you tried to hide your face in your hands.

Continue