Toy Shop

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

You glanced to your left and noticed a toy shop. "Toy shop?" You leaned your head the side "looks like fun" you then began to skip across the zebra crossing to the gold colour building. You pushed open the big oak door and you were instantly greeted by warmth and children laughing and playing with all sorts of toys in the shop.

"Woah~" your draw dropped in amazement. There were two floors one of which looked down at the bottom floor. You were expecting it to be small but it turned out to be huge. You took steps further into the shop and began to look at the many toys you could take out and play with.

"YAH!! COME BACK HERE!!" A voice yelled and you peeked from behind a wall to see where the voice was coming from.

"LISTEN TO ME DONGSENG!!!" you noticed a worker running behind a counter with his back hunched over and he was staring at something on the floor. You raised your eyebrows 'what the hell is he doing?' You thought as you watched him quietly. You stepped out from behind the wall to get a better look.

"YAH!! LISTEN TO YOUR HYUNG!!" He screamed in a perfect high pitched tone and that's when you knew what he was doing. A little robot sprinted out from under the counter and he chased after it. The robot was fast and every time he went to grab it the robot changed direction. You noticed the worker had a remote in his hand when he was chasing the robot. 'Mustn't be working' you giggled watching the guy continuously try and grab the Tiny robot. The worker suddenly stood up and bowed with a shy smile.

"If you need any help, I'll be there in a second. I've just got to sort this out" he scratched the back of his neck and showed an eye smile. You looked down and noticed the robot passing your feet. 

What do you do?:
Help the handsome worker 
Let the worker chase it, it's his job anyway

 

_______________________________________

Can you guess who this lovely work is?