Daehyun end

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

 

Daehyun took your hand in his and smiled sweetly. Your cheeks were getting redder and redder by every passing second. You tried to cover your face but you remembered that Daehyun was holding. You giggled shyly and looked down at the floor.

“Do you want to get something to drink?” Daehyun spoke while lifting you chin up with this index finger and thumb so you were looking at him. You nodded and he grinned. You both began to walk away from the spot you both had just kissed in.

“Hyung my eyes hurt~” You heard a whine as you walked away.

“You’re too young that’s why” the lower voice chuckled. “I’ll race you back!” He called and the voices disappeared. Daehyun opened the door for you once you got to the café. You both took a seat at one of the shiny silver tables. You ordered a hot chocolate and Daehyun did to. The waitress placed the two drinks on the shiny surface. The hot chocolates looked delicious. On top of the chocolaty goodness, cream was topped up into a peak and in the cream was placed a flake. Marshmallows were dotted around the small plate it was on.  The waitress bowed and returned to her job.

“___-ah~” Daehyun’s voice chimed and you looked up to see him holding out the flake he took from his hot chocolate to your face. You took a bite out of it and he chuckled. You took yours and held it up to his face too. As he leaned forward to take a bite you smirked and wiped a little of the cream, that was on the end of the flake, across his nose. He jumped a little in surprise and laughed.

“Hey~” He chuckled while wiping it off with his thumb. He the cream off of his thumb and smiled brightly.

“Oppa~” you held the flake out to him again. This time he bit the end.

“jagiya, you have something on your mouth” Daehyun pointed to the corner of his mouth. You followed his hand but he shook his head. He leaned over the table so his face was right in front of yours. He inched his face closer until your lips touched. He pulled away making you feel disappointed. “Gone” he smiled with a hint of red in his cheeks.

“T-thank you” you shyly muttered.

“___-ah” Daehyun spoke and you raised your head to look at him again.

“I love you, Will you be my girlfriend?” he asked shyly, scratching the back of his neck. You smiled brightly at what he had just said and nodded your head. He suddenly sprung to his feet and encased you in a bone breaking hug.

“I love you ___” he mumbled against your neck.

“I love you to Oppa” You giggled and wrapped your arms around him.