Ice-cream shop/Parlor

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

 

“Oh look an ice-cream shop!” you jumped up and down seeing a building decorated with many ice-cream pictures. It had a small patio area outside which was shaded by small trees. You ran over to the shop and went straight inside. There were walls filled with many different types of flavoured ice-creams, some of which you have never seen before like pumpkin and Black Liquorice. You decided to go for the normal flavour of vanilla.

“How may I help you?” the short blonde lady asked from behind the counter.

“Ummm… I’ll have a vanilla ice-cream please~” you chimed and the women went to collect your order. She shortly came back with a cone in her hand with the chosen flavour inside. You paid and decided to eat it inside the shop. There were a lot of people surprisingly, it was winter after all. There was one seat left at a small rounded table. You took a seat and began to eat your delicious ice-cream. You heard a tiny yelp from someone on the table next to you. You turned your head and a cute, baby faced guy was sat there ruffling his hair with his hand and had a pained face.  ‘Brain freeze?!’ you giggled and the guy looked up at you and flashed you a cute smile. You looked away from him and continued eating. You took a bite and a burst of pain grew in your head.

“Ouch!~” you gripped the top of your head and you could hear the guy chuckle.

“You got brain freeze too?” he asked with a grin and you nodded. He stood up out of his chair and joined you on your table. “My name is Zelo what’s yours?” he asked holding out his hand to you. You looked down at his hand and then back up to his face.

“I-I’m you” you shook his hand. You and Zelo talked about things like pet’s and Christmas. He made you laugh a couple times and vice versa. He seemed like a really fun person to be around. ‘He’s quite handsome’ you thought as you studied his features. There was a beeping sound and Zelo took out his phone from his pocket he read the message and then looked up at you.

“I’ve got to go, hopefully I’ll see you around” you told you and you nodded. You got up and put on his coat. He turned around and was about to leave when he stopped and turned around to you. He then began to walk back to the table. “Uhh…” he shyly smiled. “Could I get your number you?” he asked as he scratched the back of his head.

You:

Give him your number 

Lie and say you lost your phone