YoungJae

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

 

You and YoungJae finished what was left of the croquettes and paid before leaving. YoungJae Held onto your hand once again as the cold air hit the both of you when you stepped out of the warm café.

“Wow its dark already” You mumbled. YoungJae gasped in shock and his eyes widened. He brought his arm up to his face so he could see the digits on his watch; he gasped again and threw his arm back down again.

“___ How about we go that place another time, its five to eight” You spoke and your eyes widened.

“Hurry up let’s go!” you let go of his hand and began to push his back towards the music shop. He turned around and grabbed your hand and began to jog causing you to jog next to him. You both entered the shop to see people finishing up setting up the stage. YoungJae guided you over to a stall on the side of the stage.

“I hope you like it” He smiled before the manager dragged him away so he could perform. YoungJae hopped up onto the stage and sat on a silver stall in the middle of the stage. He was passed a guitar and he mover the mic stand closer to him. In front of the stage many people were stood cheering his name. ‘Looks like he really has performed a lot before’ you thought and turned your attention back to YoungJae.

“Hello everyone~” He spoke into the mic with a chuckle in his voice. “Today I’m going to be doing a slow song” He announced receiving cheers from you and the crowd. “It’s for someone I have met today but she is already someone important to me” He turned his head over to you and winked. The crowd cheered again. “I hope you like it” he spoke once more and began to strum chords onto his guitar. The cheers quieted down so they could hear the soothing tune. YoungJae then began to sing. His voice was soft and smooth. His voice was unique and it made you grin without even noticing. You swayed to his velvet like voice. YoungJae glanced over at you and noticed that your eyes were closed and you were enjoying it. He smiled brightly and continued his song. His song came to an end which waked you up from your trance like state. The crowd roared and YoungJae stood up and bowed. You cheered along with them.

“Thank you, Thank you. Have a nice evening everyone~” He spoke into the mic and exited the side of the stage where you were sat. You jumped out of your seat and ran to him. You couldn’t control your body and your arms wrapped around his neck as you hugged him tightly.

“I’m guessing you like it” He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist.

“That was AMAZING!” you hugged him tighter.

“___-ah I can’t breathe” He whimpered.

“Oh sorry” you let go of him and stepped back.

“I didn’t want you to stop hugging me~” he pouted causing you to laugh. “Let me walk you home” he held onto your hand. ‘he likes skinship’ you thought in your head and giggled at your statement. “How about I take you to that place tomorrow”

 

Continue