Date with YongGuk~

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

 

The next day you were wondering if you should still go on the date with YongGuk or not, you paced around the house felling nervous. YongGuk told you to meet him at the park that was placed at the edge of the town at 4pm. It would take you 15 minutes to walk there and it was already 3:40pm. You took in a deep breath and grabbed your things before leaving the house, making sure to lock it behind you. You walked down the street fixing your beanie and your hair. You pulled out your phone from your pocket and glanced at the time 3:56pm it read and you weren’t even halfway there yet. Your eyes widened and you began to pick up the pace.

When you reached the park you noticed a familiar figure sat on the swing. He was rocking back and forth lightly glancing down at his phone in his hands and then back up to the snowflakes that fluttered down from the sky. There was a thin strip of steam that leads from his mouth as he breathed. You took in a deep breath before opening the park gate. It made a squeaking sound causing him to look up from his hands to you. When he realized it was you he grinned and stood up out of the swing and began to walk towards you. You noticed that his hair wasn’t all purple now but it had black tips in his fringe.

“Hey~” he greeted with his husky voice and wrapped his muscular arms around you. His body heat began to make you feels cosy but you stiffened at the sudden action. “Oh sorry” he removed his arms leaving you cold. “Too early right?” he chuckled.

“It’s ok I don’t mind” you smiled at his shy expression. Hearing that you didn’t mind he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around you again. You laughed and wrapped your arms around him too.

“Shall we go?” he asked removing his arms once again and you nodded. He then suddenly took you and in his and laced your fingers together. You could feel your face heat up almost instantly. He chuckled also with a red tint to his cheeks and began to drag you out of the park. His masculine appearance and his low voice made you think he couldn’t turn shy but you were wrong.

“Can you tell me where you are taking me now?” you asked and he shook his head. “How about a hint?” he shook his head again. “Just a tiny little one?” you asked and he shook his head once again. “Pleaseee~” he chuckled and let out a sigh, finally giving up.

“We are going to do a lot of things, what one do you want me to give you a hint on?” he looked down at you with a wide smile.

“I don’t know where you are taking me, how am I meant to pick which one to make you hint at” you both laughed.

“Ok…” he tapped his chin with his free hand. “Fun” he looked back up to the street ahead.

“Fun?” you asked with a confused expression. He nodded and you raised an eyebrow “What do you mean fun?”

“That would be giving it away~” He laughed showing his adorable gummy smile.

“Fine~” you let out a sigh. YongGuk guided you into a cloths shop. You began to look around, still holding onto YongGuk’s hand when something caught your eye.

“Hey look~” you chimed and dragged YongGuk in the direction of animal headbands. You let go of his hand and picked up a pair of bear ears. YongGuk stared at you as you smiled, glancing from the head band to you. You stood on your tip toes and placed the headband on his purple tinted hair.

“Awww~ you look sooo cute~~” you couldn’t believe how a pair of bear ears could make someone so gangster turn into an adorable cuddly bear. YongGuk glanced over at the rack and spotted something. He picked up a pair of cat ears and placed them on your head.

“So cute~” he chimed and pulled you into a bone crushing hug before he took his hand in yours again. You both went to the desk and paid before leaving the shop. You and YongGuk explored the city for ages. You both ended back at the park but this time it was pitch black.  You both walked over to the swings and YongGuk took a seat, pulling you down onto his lap.

“I’ve got to keep you warm” he wrapped his arms around you and rested his head on your shoulder while his hot breath travelled down your neck making you turn red like a tomato.

“I enjoyed tonight” you smiled like an idiot because you knew he couldn’t see.

“Me too” his voice mumbled against your back. “Hey, do you want me to walk you home?” he asked.

“Do I have a choice?”

“Nah~” he lifted you so he could stand up and laced his fingers with yours once again. “Let’s go” he showed his gummy smile and you both began to walk back to your house. When you got there he stopped in front of your door.

“Thank you Gukie” you chimed and he nodded “Night~” you let go of his hand and unlocked the door with your Key.

you” YongGuk’s deep voice called before you stepped inside. You tuned around. He was stood there holding something above both of your heads while smiling brightly. You looked up and noticed he was holding some mistletoe. You looked back at his face and his smile never disappeared. He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around you and supported you back before planting a soft, warm kiss onto your lips.

Continue