Himchan end

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

not edited!

_______________

HimChan stepped back with a smile that leads its way across his face. You shyly looked down at the snow covered floor to prevent the perfect man that stood in front of you from seeing your flustered face. He chuckled and pulled you into a tight hug again. You smiled and rested your head on his solid, well toned chest. As if on cue a small flutter of snowflakes began to fall from the clouds above. 

 
"I look it's snowing" he mumbled. You looked up causing a small number of snowflakes to settle onto your skin. You looked back at Himchan only to see him smiling like an idiot.
 
"What?" You asked confused at the reason of his giant grin. He lowered his head and began to kiss you all over your face. You giggled as his warm soft lips dotted over your face.
 
"You had some snow on you" he spoke kissing you lightly on your nose on e again. "Hey we should go somewhere where it's warm instead of being stood out here in the cold" 
 
"But where? A cafe? Shop?" You asked and curiously looked around him at the shops.
 
"How about we go to my place, it's nice and warm there" he suggested with a wink. You hesitated at first but slowly nodded your head. "Great!" He cheered and loosened his arms from around you so he could hold your hand. 
----
The fire cracked as the wood set alight. You and Himchan sat there looking into the warm fluorescent orange flames. Himchan was right his house was warm, a lot warmer than outside at that! Himchan's goosebumps slowly disappeared. He pulled you onto his lap and wrapped his arms around you. He rested his head on your shoulder and you both stayed like that for a while.
 
"___" Himchan spoke in your ear softly and his voice vibrated against your back.
 
"Humm?" You answer with a hum as a way of telling him to carry on what he was going to say.
 
"I love you" he confessed. "I want to be your boyfriend" he added making you suddenly smile like an idiot. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and kissed your neck lightly. You giggled and turned you head to face him. You planted a kiss onto his lips.
 
"I love you too" you beamed. 
 
"Really?!" He announced in disbelief. You nodded and he held the sides of your cheeks and slowly edged his head forward. His lips touched yours and you both now became one cute couple.