Cafe

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

 

“I feel like going to the café” you mumbled and began to walk over to the small café that sat on the corner of the street. When you walked closer you noticed someone by the door. They were pushing and pulling the door but it wasn’t opening. You walked up to the door next to him and pushed it open and let out a giggle. He looked over at you who were holding the door open for him and showed an embarrassed smile before shuffling into the café and gave you a little bow as he walked past.

He saw you walk up to him when he was at the counter and looked away while ruffling the back of his hair. He turned his head to look at you but then looked away again. You retrieved the bubble tea you ordered and took a seat. He agusted his stylish frames and watched you walk away. He ordered a bubble tea too and while he was waiting he kept on glancing back to where you were sat. You giggled, noticing he kept on looking at you and looked down at the floor, turning red as you sipped your tea. He collected his order and shifted towards you table. He took a seat at your table but faced away from you and you laughed at his actions.

“My name is JongUp” the guy said still facing the door. He sipped his tea and lightly turned in your direction. ‘He seems shy’ you giggled once again. He was trying to act cool after you spotted him opening the wrong door.

“I’m you” you replied and this time he turned fully to face you.

“That’s a nice name” He said showing a cute smile. “Do you think I’m stupid?” he asked suddenly.

“Thank you and of course not” you smiled brightly “I do that all the time it’s no biggy” you laughed and he joined in.

“Hey, could I get your number?” he asked politely. 

What do you do?:

Give him your number

Apologize and say you lost your phone