YoungJae end

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

 

You and youngjae strolled down the street towards your house. He held onto your hand and locked his fingers with yours, causing you to blush. The air was still freezing cold and the only things lighting up the darkness was the streetlights. You giggle a little at the situation and look down at the floor shyly as you both walk.
 
"W-what's so funny?" Youngjae says with a chuckle in his voice. He looks down and over his side to see your face.
 
"Nothing~" you giggle and look up at him slightly, smiling.
 
"Eyyy~ you got to be laughing at something~ tell me" he persuaded you, Shaking your hand a little. "Hey your hands are getting cold" he says. He pulls your hands that your holding into his jacket pocket. "They should warm up now" he grins at you, showing his purely white teeth. You giggle again and feel the heat rise to your cheeks as you blush.
 
"Such a cute couple" a women says as she walks down the street towards you both. 
 
"Wait" you widen you're eyes "w-we're not--" you were cut off by Youngjae.
 
"I try my best to make her smile~" he beams and the women giggles. She nods and keeps on walking down the street. 
 
"Why did you say that?!~" you whine as the woman leaves. Youngjae. Chuckles and smiles at you brightly. 
 
"What?" You ask, poking his cheeks.
 
"Just. We are already like a couple. Look at us. I" he rubs the back of his neck, with his free hand, shyly "I really like you ____ I was hoping that we could ummmmm become a couple" you couldn't help but smile. The corner of your lips curling up. A red tint glowing on your face. 
 
"A couple hurmmm?" You ask trying not to sound happy or excited. You tried to put on your best poker face.
 
"I-if you don't want to. Y-you don't have t-to" you turn you face away a little and grin at his adorable stuttering and turn your face back still putting on you poker face.
 
"I didn't say that I didn't want to~" you break your poker face and eye smile up at him. His eyes widen and he smiles back. "So we're a couple?" He bounces up and down a little through excitement. You nod while giggling and he pulls you into a tight hug before stepping back a little and placing a sweet kiss to your lips.  "Yeobo~" he sings softly. 
 
"Eww~ so greasy" you giggle, still smiling brightly. Youngjae pulls you in for one more kiss, under the streetlight. You were now a couple.
 
____________
hey guys~ did you miss me? Kekeke. Here is an update for you~ hope you enjoyed this chapter~ thank you for reading and for still supporting me though I haven't updated in ages~ SARANGHAEYO~