Zelo no link

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

not edited!!!

_______________

The next day you walked to the aquarium. You bummed a song as you kicked the snow. You fiddled with your gloves as you strolled. Soon enough you got to the massive aquarium and ran inside. You stood under the heated fans as you walked in. When you were satisfied with the warmth you continued inside. You noticed a staff member next to the map in the foyer.

 
"Excuse me" you tapped her lightly on the shoulder.
 
"Yes?" She smiled as he turned around.
 
"Ummm.. Do you know where I could find Zelo?... He works here" you asked.
 
"Ahh yes I know where that kid is" she chucked. "Follow me and I'll take you there" she spoke and began to walk into the aquarium. You passed lots of fish tanks as you entered. On each side there was a rainbow of different coloured creatures.
 
"Were here" the women spoke. You had arrived at the dolphins tank where you were yesterday. "He's just up there" she pointed to the staff only stairs that Zelo took you yesterday. You bowed and made your way up them. The women continued with her job. You reached the top of the tank an began to search for the familiar figure. He was nowhere to be seen. You sighed and walked towards the surface of the tank. The dolphins were swimming freely and even swam to the top to great you seems it wasn't opening time yet. You smiled at their behaviour and edged forward. 
 
"What am I doing? I should get to close what if something happens..." You told yourself and took a seat on the bench to watch them instead. You waited for ages for Zelo to appear but he didn't. You got up of the bench and went to walk away but you wanted to say goodbye to the dolphins first. You crouched down at the edge of the tank and waited for the dolphins to swim up to you which they did straight away. You patted their heads as you did when you were with Zelo. You went to stand up but realised that somehow one of the dolphin's fins were attached to you shirt. You eyes widened as the dolphin began to swim back into the tank dragging you a long with it. You tried to stop your self from going over the edge but the dolphin was stronger and I pulled you closer and closer to the edge until you hit the edge. You suddenly flung into the water with no time to take a breath before you hit he water. You panicked and your instincts weren't kicking in. As much as you tried to swim to the surface something was stopping you. 
------
Zelo headed up the staff only steps as he returned from the bathroom. He hand his uniform in his hands and was planning on getting changed at the top of the tank where nobody when. As he made his way up the metal stairs he herd a loud splash. His eyes grew wide and he sprinted up the stairs at tremendous speeds. 
 
"____!!!!" He shouted on the top of his voice as he saw your figure panic in the water. With out any second thoughts he threw his uniform to the side and dived into the water.
----
Everything was starting to go blank. You were praying and Hoping that this isn't how your life would end. Suddenly you felt a hand around your waist and you began to coat to the surface. Once you hit he surface you tried to gasp for air but you couldn't it was as if you were still underwater. You were being dragged to the side but then everything snapped to pitch black.
----
Zelo had a worried expression over his face. He safely got you out the water but you weren't responding to him. He sat your body up and patted your back. He had no idea what to do. 
 
"___!!" He cried as he patted your back harder. Suddenly you coughed and water was coughed out. He sighed in relief.
---
You gasped for air and this time it allowed you to. Your vision began to change back and you noticed that you were on the side of the tank well away from the edge. 
 
"____" a worried voice spoke. Your vision shook as you turned your dizzy head to the side to see where the voice was coming from. "____!" You were pulled into a bone crushing hug. The person pulled away and you recognised the person... Zelo. You could feel tears b. He saw them forming and pulled you into another hug against his slightly see through white top. 
 
"NEVER NEVER come up here by yourself! It says staff only for a reason!" Zelo seemed angry as he pulled away which was understandable. You nodded slowly. "I'm sorry, it's just that you really scared me" his voice quivered. "I love you too much to lose you" this time he was he one getting teary. You leaned forward and placed a kiss onto his wet lips.
 
"Thank you Zelo, tell me know how I can repay you" you spoke as you were held tightly in his arms.
 
"Be my girlfriend" his voice spoke straight away with no hesitation. 
 
"I wanted to be anyways" you chucked. Before you knew it he placed a breathtaking kiss onto your lips making you smile brightly.
 
i hope you liked it :)