YongGuk no link

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

not edited!!

no links to this page

______________________

You followed in after YongGuk. You walked into the room and he wast inside. The pizza was set on the small coffee table but no YongGuk was to be seen. You raised an eyebrow and slowly shuffled into the room.  Suddenly YongGuk pounced out of nowhere and wrapped his arms around you and squeezed you tight.

 
"Boo" he whispered into your ear. His damp hair resting on your neck as he rested his chin on your shoulder.
 
"Hello" you replied. He let go of you and spun you around to face him. 
 
"You didn't even jump~" he pouted. He looked really cute without meaning to. You grinned and pinched his cheeks. 
 
"Kyaaa~ gukkie is being cute~" you squealed at his sudden cuteness. He laughed a deep laugh and wrapped his arms around you again. He laughed as he hugged you and you could feel his voice vibrate.  He then removed one hand atom around you and began to search for something in his pocket.
 
"I'm going to get a drink, you want one?" You asked he smiled and nodded, still rummaging through his pocket. You walked into the kitchen to grab two glasses of water. When you walked back in YongGuk was seated on the coach with a smirk plastered on his face. You  slowly placed the two cups down on the table, looking straight at him because he seemed a little shifty. 
 
"___ sit here" YongGuk patted the seat next to you with a anticipating smile. You raised an eyebrow but took a seat next to him. He chuckled a little and pointed upwards. You lifted your head and noticed a piece of mistletoe hanging from the light. Before you could say anything YongGuk pulled you onto his lap and crashed his lips against yours. You could your cheeks burn as you were incased in his muscular arms. Your heart was beating really fast and you began to smile in the kiss.  YongGuk pulled away and showed you a gummy smiled. He then leaned forward so his mouth was next to your ear.
 
"___ I love you" he sweetly whispered in his low husky voice, his hot breath tickling your skin. He rested his lips against your neck as he waited for your reply.
 
"I love you too" you giggled as his soft touch. It was no lie, you really did. He then once again leaned in for a kiss but this time it was one to confirm you were the new couple... The Christmas couple.