First Day At Dongguk University

Take A Chance On Me

Today was the 2PM and 2AM boys' along with the miss A girls' first day at Dongguk University. The first for a few, but the second for most. All the members are excited to return to their glorious, less stressful student lives. Their schedules have loosened a little, to focus on their new albums and their studies, so this means there is less appearances on variety shows and less CF's to be shot. JYP has influenced them to now relish the opportunity to enhance their music capabilities despite the initial disagreements. 

The members will be studying in different majors, ones that they individually are interested in or rather wish to improve on such as music composition, dance and vocal. Junho, Jun.K, Taecyeon and Jinwoon decided to expectedly take the music composition major. Wooyoung, being 2PM's main dancer, along with Nichkhun, his girlfriend Suzy, Jia, Min and the "Kknap King" Jo Kwon chose to study in the dance major. Chansung, Seulong, Changmin and Fei had enrolled into the vocal major, as they wish to improve on their already accomplished vocal abilities, but for Chansung; his goal is to prove to himself that he really has the potential to hold his ground amongst the that holds 2PM vocally, being the main Jun.K and the leads Junho and Wooyoung.

...

Arrival at Dongguk University

2PM, 2AM and miss A all arrive at Dongguk together, in their vans. Immediately, as they step out of their vans, the fans all scatter and surround them like a herd of crazy sheep. Indeed, these idol groups were at superstar status, amongst K-pop anyway. After a few signatures, photos and greetings with the fans, the groups head towards the main administration office to collect their timetables.

"Woah, Dongguk is huge! It's no joke, there are tons of students!" said Min, in amazement.

"This is chincha daebak! The architecture of the buildings are all so well built and designed, I am so impressed!" screamed Wooyoung.

"Looks like we are all going to have a better time here than we first thought we would..." said Changmin.

They were only full of praises and excitement as they walk together, just like family, to the admin.

The members who are enrolled in the dancing major had recieved their timetables first, then the ones in the vocal major, lastly the composition major.

So, as they leave to their classes in a bright manner, their first classes at Dongguk have begun.

...

After class

"Our first class was awesome! The lecturer had been impressed by our dancing abilities previously, but after he watched our solo performances, he was instantly in full admiration for us! He was full of praises and so forth, which was unexpected at first because of  his serious, strong aura. But he is actually quite a unique character." explained Wooyoung.

"The vocal instructer was pretty experienced. She had analysed all my weaknesses and strengths after listening to my song!" said an impressed Chansung.

"Our composition class was great, but it was full-on from the get go. We already have an assignment, which is to compose a song about unrequited love." Jun.K said.

"Well, that shouldn't be too hard! Especially for our Nuneo haha." teased Jo Kwon.

"Yah, our Kwonnie is always so hilarious! Tease me all you want, but its not that much of an unrequited love." Junho joked.

"Arrasso, guys since our classes have finished, it is time to head to Chansung's gym to do our daily exericse. Junho-yah your back is still not fully recovered yet right? You should give this session a miss, go do your own thing and we will see you back at the dorm." said Taecyeon.

"Yeah Taec hyung, you guys go ahead. I'm just going to go to the coffee shop from the other night to eat some food." said Junho.

"Can we go as well? I suddenly feel like coffee too, because it is too cold today!" asked Suzy.

"Arraso, let's go together. Bye guys, have fun working out!" said Junho.

So, Junho and the miss A members head to 'Saint Pierre's' for coffee.

At 'Saint Pierre'

They arrive at the coffee shop, and are looking at the menu to see what type of coffee and cake to order.

"Can we please have four Chai lattes with Soy milk? Also two blueberry muffins and two red velvet muffins. Take-away please, thank you." ordered Jia.

"Can I please have one Double-shot latte and also one of your Chocolate fondant with Raspberry Sauce? Dine-in thanks." ordered Junho.

"Oh you girls are having take-away? Not going to accompany me, leaving me so soon?" asked Junho.

"Yeah oppa, as much as we love to stay with you, we have to head out for another schedule. Chincha mianhae Junho-oppa." said Suzy.

"Suzy-yah, I was just kidding with you guys, so there is no need to feel sorry all of the sudden. I enjoy my own company sometimes too." explained Junho.

"Arasso, then next time we will not leave you alone like this ok? I pity those that dine alone, so lonely..." said a sudden disappointed Suzy.

"I understand, you really are starting to worry me now Suzy. Just go to your schedule, I'll see you girls later for practise! Bye, work hard. Fighting!" encouraged Junho.

"Bye Junho oppa! Enjoy your coffee and cake!" said the miss A girls, as they left the shop with their coffees and muffins to their next schedule.