The First Meeting

Take A Chance On Me

The 2PM boys, along with Suzy; Wooyoung's girlfriend, Fei, Min and Jia from miss A, Jo Kwon and Jinwoon from 2AM and Ye Eun and Yubin from the Wonder Girls; all arrive at Dongguk and decide to have coffee at the "Saint Pierre Coffee House" a few minutes away from the university. The coffee shop was packed full of Uni students, all beating the cold chill of the brutal winter season by drinking well-brewed, warm and strong coffees. This place seemed to be the 'hangout' for the majority of students. What made this coffee shop special, is of course the mini live stage located in the centre of the room. A stage for aspiring musicians to perform to the public and capture their hearts with their talents. The gang all find their seats along the side couches, as Yubin and Taec go to order their drinks.

In the coffee shop

Junho's POV

The vibe is great in this coffee shop. It really does make me reminisce those memories from being a Uni student, not so long ago. Having a small stage for local artists to perform is great, it really does add to the relaxed yet warm atmosphere.

"Nuneo-yah! Look at the mini stage! There is a keyboard, guitar and microphone as well! This is daebak! Do you know what I'm thinking?" Jun.K hyung approached me.

"Ah yeah hyung, of course I know! Let's bring the 'Jun Bro's' to the stage!" I excitedly replied.

So, we decided to actually do an acoustic number of 'Nothing Better', as it is Khun hyung's favourite love song and Minjun hyung wants to sing it to impress Fei nuna. Alright, I'll be honest, my best friend Ye Eun, yes BEST FRIEND, whom by the way, I am hopelessly in love with since I can remember, loves our version of the song. God I sound so desperate.

As usual, me on the guitar and hyung on the piano. 'Jun Bro's let's GO!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are 2PM's Jun Brothers!"

"We have a special performance for our new fellow sunbaes and hoobaes at Dongguk Uni. This is song is called 'Nothing Better' our Nichkhun's only love song! Hope you guys enjoy it!"

Nothing better..

Nothing better

Nothing better, than you...

As I sing the 'than you' part, my eyes shoot an emotional stare directly at our table, at Ye Eunnie, who seems to be quite emotional as well, as I can clearly see her eyes slowly being filled with a few drops of tears. Her face, especially when her eyes are watery, is when I think she is the most beautiful. Her expression is always so sincere, as her eyes are glowing at every person that meets them.

"Thank you for listening! We hope we can perform more acoustic songs for you more often!"

We then left the stage, after we bowed to the audience and walked back to our table. As we walk past the audience, there was this one, pure looking girl, probably around my age, who approached me.

"Wow, I never knew 2PM would hang around a place like this! Your voices were so amazing, and I admire all that emotion that you sang with! It was so mesmerizing! I'm so jealous of whoever you were singing to!"

Yah, another fan girl. But her gaze in her eyes, seems so innocent and beautiful, that it makes my heart flutter a little. God, Lee Junho, do not get drawn into this girl, you need to focus on Ye Eun, no one else! So, I just nodded and replied with "Thank you, much appreciated, please support 2PM and anticipate many more performances!", the usual professional response and gave her a slight smile, then walked off.

I sat in the seat next to Ye Eun, and she suddenly punches me in the stomach. She is always so violent towards me, ever since we were little in Illsan.

"Yah Lee Junho! Do you want to die?! You had to sing that song again! You clearly know I always get teary when you sing it, it is so embarassing! Aish, everyone was staring at me!" Ye Eun complained.

"Yah, I know you love it so much, because you literally melt after listening to me singing it. Especially during the chorus, when I hit that high note." Then I lean closer to her, gazing into her eyes and start to sing, just to , 'coz her reaction is priceless when I . 

Nothing better, nothing better than you...

Ye Eun starts to tear up again, and just stares at me with that beautiful expression. Her face did not move, as I leaned in even closer. She then closes her eyes, as my hands slowly grasps her face. begins to part, thinking that I was going to kiss her. Not so fast my darling, not until I confess my feelings to you. I then use the tips of my thumbs to wipe of her tears, then pinched her hard on those now-tomato coloured cheeks.

"YAHHH LEE JUNHO! DO NOT PLAY WITH ME LIKE THAT!!!" she screamed in face, as I pulled away.

"Calm down Ye Eunnie! Our Nuneo was just teasing you! You know you love it!" Wooyoung laughed.

"Yeah chingu, calm down please, this is a coffee shop! Keep the place in peace and quiet!"

"You weren't expecting anything right?" I teased.

"YAH, DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" Ye Eun exclaimed, then she punched me harder in the stomach, as I was still laughing my head off.

...

So Eun's POV

I am a regular at this coffee shop, but this is the first time I have seen celebrities, let alone 2PM, perform on stage. 

To be honest, I don't think much of 2PM, as I much prefer SHINee, as 2PM's vocals have been criticised to be so-so. But after tonight, just wow. I was so shocked that those two members, Jun.K and especially Junho could actually sing, no, not only sing that is, completely drew me into the song and capture my heart like those die-hard fan girl HOTTEST's have. Junho's voice was really soothing, with each note was sung in perfection like Jun.K, however the emotions he put into the song was breathtaking. I am so jealous of whoever he was singing the song to. Who wouldn't? His voice is one of the best, his dashingly good looks are so addictive, and plus his sincere expression just makes him the total package, every girl's ideal man.

But, as he flashed me a slight, sincere smile; I really almost fainted. I, a young 23 year old woman is really going crazy, in the same way as a typical teenager would. Unfortunately, it seems the guy is taken, as he went back to his table, and got awfully cosy with one of the Wonder Girls, much to my suprise and a little, no a smidget, no a particle of disappointment. Seems like I probably should stick to being a fan-girl, and not letting my own optimism take over yet again.

...

This love affair has officially begun.