JYP Nation

Take A Chance On Me

JYP Entertainment, is amongst the 'Big 3' entertainment agencies in South Korea. The artists that are under JYP, are all individually talented, unique and have the special 'charm'; qualities that differ from other artists from the other two agenices, YG & SM. Wonder Girls, 2PM, 2AM, miss A, San-E, JOO, JJ Project and Park Jinyoung himself; all form a tight-knit family structure than unites as the 'JYP Nation'. The idols/artists support each other through the highs and lows of having a career, from Day 1 being a young, raw trainee to the peak of their popularity and to the very end of their 'idol careers'.

2PM is the agency's leading group, as their popularity is amongst the highest in K-pop and are many girls' ideal types due to their 'beast-dol' reputation and are envied by the majority of men in Korea.

Lee Junho, is the shining light of 2PM being the lead vocalist and lead dancer of the group. Junho really fits with his title as the 'Emperor' given by s. His weakness, but also his motivation, is his love for Park Ye Eun, a fellow member of the 'JYP Nation' from the Wonder Girls. They are two best friends, however Junho has always held romantic feelings for her but is consistently hesitant to admit his feelings for her, because he does not want to lose their close friendship. But, is she really that delusional towards her best friends' feelings for her? Does she care about all those crazy girls who are attracted to him and are fighting for his love? Of course she does, as she secretly has feelings for him herself, but is just in constant denial.

 

...

At the JYP builing

All the artists are in the practice room, busy preparing for their upcoming 'JYP Nation World Tour Concert'. JYP enters the room to make an announcement.

"Annyeong Jinyoung PD-nim!" greeted the artists.

"I know you all are practising hard for the concert, however I have a special announcement to make." explained JYP.

Whispers surround the room, in curosity of what the announcement is all of the sudden.

"To enhance your musical finesse, to make your skills improve to your full capabilities, whether it may be in vocals, dance, composition or theatre, I have decided to send 2PM, 2AM and miss A to pursue further studies at Dongguk University. Wonder Girls are exempted because you girls are already established as one of the most successful girl groups in the past few years and your American schedule is more important."

"I agree with you Jinyoung hyung, that we should improve our skills, however is it possible? As our schedules are already so tight and we bearly have time to sleep!" argued Taecyeon, the 2PM member who always is the one to speak openly to JYP.

"We are all worried about this situation, is it really that neccessary?" Junho argues.

"I disagree with PD-nim, as I think we should focus on our current album instead of going back to university to do further studies." said Fei, the oldest member of miss A.

"I understand everyone's intentions, however my decision is final, as you all know that you are still not performing at the best of your capabilities. I wish you all can respect my decision. Keep on practising, our concert is in 6 weeks!"

" You all should go out and visit the area of where Dongguk is after practise!" as JYP left the room.

"Why does he want us to go back and study? We are not lacking that much, we have improved so much since debut anyway!" yelled a feary Jo Kwon, the leader of 2AM and a trainee for 8 years before debut.

"I can see where Jinyoungie hyung is coming from, although I do not completely agree with him, but he is the boss. I guess going to back to study other fields that we are lacking a little in or want to improve on wouldn't do us any harm..." explained Nichkhun, the one who always maturally respects JYP's decisions.

Back in 2PM's dorm

Junho's POV

Well that was unexpected, but so are the majority of decisions made by Jinyoung-ie hyung. Although I don't really mind going back to university, as I want to learn more about composing music, as I am still a newbie, but with our hectic schedules, I am very worried. 

I guess the members should go and check out how the area is like, since we will be starting our courses next week.

"Hey guys! I know we are all worried about this, but it will make our schedules less stressful, as we wouldn't be doing as many CF's and music shows... and wasn't uni life the best? Have much more freedom than now. Let's head out to the Dongguk area to eat!" Just love Khunnie hyung's optimisim...

"Yeah! Let's head out, I am so starving! I remember those days at Uni, I had all the girls falling in love with my handsome ' Smiley Daegu ' image!" said the our eldest, Jun.K hyung.

"And when was those 'glory days' of yours hyung? When the dinosaurs were alive?" teased Wooyoung.

"Aigoo, our Minjunnie hyung, you are really not that handsome! Chincha!" said our maknae Chansung.

"Yeah my Victoria was only being nice, but actually she thinks I am more handsome..." stated Khun.

"Aishh chincha! Shut up you little bastards! Let's just go and eat good food~!" Hah, the Daegu grandpa is getting angry and hungry now, he is always like this, just 'cause he can't take it from his dongsaengs.

...

The idols are far from satisfied with the sudden decision by JYP, however will this lead to greater experiences in the future?