Push One and Pull Another

Take A Chance On Me

Continued from Chapter 20

...

Junho's POV

"What do you think you are doing with those young, well built boys?! Am I not good enough for you?" Aish, So Eun finds this amusing doesn't she?!

"Aigoo, my Junho really is too cute when he is jealous!" said So Eun. Oh, so she wants to play like this?

"Kim So Eun-ssi, you are about get punished by your rebellious actions." I warned, before pulling So Eun toward me as I held her with one arm and crashed my lips hard onto hers. I then began to kiss her passionately, more so than I ever have before, expressing all those lingering feelings all day, the frustration she has caused for her own enjoyment. Now it is my turn to let loose. So Eun then pulled away from the kiss and smiled seductively at me. So this is what she wanted all day long...Kim So Eun you really know how to seduce men.

So Eun then took a breath and initiated for another kiss, continuing with the force that I left off with. She then moved her tongue into my mouth and used it to explore the walls inside before tasting the tip of my tongue. I cannot believe that she had this in her! She isn't so innocent after all. We then broke off the kiss and smiled at each other.

"Happy now Junho? Had my plan worked?" You are really one kind of woman So Eun-ah...

"Satisfied enough. Are you hungry for dinner So Eun?" I asked. The sun was beginning to set, so the time now is probably about 6 something in the evening. Time really flies past quickly when you are having fun and spending it with someone you like.

"It is getting late isn't it? I'm getting a hungry actually..." answered So Eun.

"There is a nice, tropical restaurant up over there. They have delicious barbequed seafood and wine, cocktails and soju there. Do you feel like seafood tonight?" I asked So Eun. The restaurant has really good food, as well as nice drinks with a peaceful atmosphere especially with the view of the ocean. But it has been a while since I've been there, the last is probably two years ago with the JYP family.

"Sounds good to me! I like eating seafood the most and so do you. So let's go Junho!" said So Eun, as she helped me gather our bags and held my hand as we head our way to the restaurant.

...

At the restaurant

"A table for two please." said Junho to the manager, as the manager led him and So Eun to a table near the window.

"Wow Junho-ah, why are all these restaurants here sensational?" asked So Eun in glee. She loved dining in cool places like these.

"Well So Eun, we are at the beach side, so this is what we expect. Beautiful isn't it?" said Junho.

"How about we order a Seafood Platter, a pancake, a Seafood and Tofu Stew?" asked Junho.

"Yeah that sounds good Junho. Do you like fish? Can we also order a Deep Fried Whole Fish?" replied So Eun.

"Sure thing, anything you like. But it is a lot of food..." said Junho, who was unsure whether they could finish all the food.

"No worries! Have you forgotten that I eat very well considering my body size?" assured So Eun. 

"Arasso, let's order then!" said a hungry Junho, who called the waiter over.

"Can we please order a Seafood Platter, a Seafood Pancake, a Seafood and Tofu Stew and a Deep Fried Whole Fish?" said Junho in amusement of all the food they had ordered.

"Wow, that is plenty. Would you like any drinks with that?" asked the waiter.

"Can we have a bottle of soju please?" asked So Eun, who really loves her alcohol.

"No worries, your meal will be coming shortly. Thank you." said the waiter.

"Aigoo, our So Eun really enjoys drinking alcohol doesn't she?!" teased Junho, making So Eun smile widely in return, showing her gums.

"It is just goes well with a happy meal...but you cannot have any, because you are driving!" said So Eun.

'Arasso, I know. I won't drink, so you can have more and enjoy yourself. Just don't get so drunk that you vomit in my car though!" exclaimed Junho.

"So So Eun, I haven't asked you before, but what do you parents do for living?" asked Junho out of curosity. Junho had not asked So Eun about her parents before, nor has she discussed about them with him either. This was a part of his way of understadning So Eun's life better.

"Well, my mother is a fashion designer for some top brands in Korea and my father is an architect, who has designed some famous buildings in Seoul and China before. So my parents, so to say, are very much career focused people. They also go on business trips often, so they are not always at home. Sometimes I would feel lonely, but I am used to it and I've had company from Shin Hye and...Kim Bum oppa over the years..." said So Eun. As she said Kim Bum's name subtly, Junho could not help but feel slightly bitter as his name was said out of So Eun's mouth. It is inevitable of course, as Kim Bum is So Eun's best friend and ex-boyfriend, someone who is special towards her.

"Your parents seem to be very head strong people, no wonder you are their daughter. You are so determined, optimistic and strong minded all the time...It must be hard growing up with your parents busy overseas with work. Lucky Shin Hye-ssi and Kim Bum-ssi had kept you in good company..." said Junho.

"But now, you can keep me company when I am feeling lonely more often right? Kim Bum oppa has been...a little distant from me these days..." said So Eun softly.

"Of course, because I am your boyfriend aren't I? Is that so? Kim Bum-ssi just needs time, but he will be back as your best friend soon. He needs you too you know. Just like Ye Eun and I, at first it was hard to continue being, you know, eternal best friends. But when we went over that obstacle, everything returned just the way they were." said Junho optimisitically.

"I know, oppa treats me of importance, as do I to him. How is Ye Eun-ssi these days?" asked So Eun, who was trying to maintain her cool.

"Ye Eunnie...has been well. She seems more free than she was before, making herself occupied and happy with her work. She's been more open and playful with the members of the JYP Nation too. And I think she loves the fact that our maknae Chansung wants to go after her..." said Junho kindly. He was suprised that So Eun had asked about Ye Eun, as she always seemed a little uncomfortable when Ye Eun was brought in the conversation.

"I'm glad that you guys are best friends again, I hope Kim Bum oppa and I can do the same soon. Aigoo, Chansungie is cute though! Support him! I would!" joked So Eun.

"Yah Kim So Eun, he is not as cute as me!" said Junho childishly, as the waiter came with their dishes and soju.

"Here are your Seafood Platter, Pancake, Stew and Fried Fish! Also a bottle of soju! Please enjoy your meal!" said the waiter who ahd almost lost his breath from naming all the dishes, which made Junho and So Eun giggle like young adolescents.

Junho then began to place the raw seafood from the platter on the grill, causing a scrumptious aroma to capture the air surrounding the two of them. The luscious smell made So Eun's stomach to growl loudly in hunger, as she was pouring the stew into Junho's bowl.

"So Eunnie? Was that you? You must be starving!" joked Junho, which made So Eun embarrassed.

"Yes I am starving! I am human so my stomach will growl sometimes! You just keep on laughing until yours' growls even louder soon!" said a defensive So Eun.

While Junho was grilling the seafood, So Eun had wrapped a slice of Seafood Pancake with lettuce for him.

"Junho, come here." said So Eun as she directed the wrap toward Junho's mouth to feed him.

"Thanks love. Have some of the squid, it's cooked now." said Junho, as he ate the pancake wrap and dipped the grilled squid in the chilli bean sauce to feed So Eun, with his chopsticks.

So Eun then opened widely, allowing Junho to feed her.

"Wow! The squid is amazing! You should have it with the stew!" said So Eun, as Junho followed her advice.

"Yah this tastes awesome! Do you want some fish? Let me cut the part with less bones for you." offered Junho, who began to search for the best part of the fish for his So Eun.

The two then continue to sweetly feed each other and finish eating their seafood dishes in delight. So Eun had also started to drink her bottle of soju, doing one shot after another with ease, suprising Junho once again. She is one tough girl that I am lucky to have...Junho thought to himself.

...

Strolling along the beach after dinner

Junho and So Eun had finished their dinner well, after clearing every remaining bit of each dish. Supremely impressive for two people to finish four dishes and a bottle of soju; especially on So Eun's side, as she does not look like she could have so much of an appetite for food. The two leaves the restaurant to go for a romantic night stroll on the sand to conclude what has been, a very memorable date for both of them.

"Junho-ah, so I am curious... do your parents or family live in Seoul or Ilsan?" asked So Eun, who had never really engaged into Junho's family matters either. It was a brave step for the both of them tonight.

"Oh, my parents live in Seattle, in the States for my father's job at one of the best hospitals over there. So my mother went with him to America. It has been about three years since they left Seoul for Seattle, but they do come back to visit often. My older nuna lives in Ilsan and is a lawyer." answered Junho.

"Oh you have an older nuna? I did not know that, how old is she?" asked So Eun.

"My nuna is 27 this year, so she is three years older than me in Korean age. She chose to stay in Ilsan to look after my grandparents, who are ageing. She does not live with them though, despite me buying them a beautiful house for them all to live in. She says she prefers to have her own place so she can share it with her boyfriend." said Junho openly. He feels comfortable talking about his sister and famliy with So Eun because he knows that this will make them closer and their enable their relationship to be more serious and stable.

"So Eun-ah, maybe on my next vacation period, I can take you with me to visit my family in Ilsan...If you don't find it so burdensome that is..." asked Junho suggestively. He hopes that So Eun would become apart of the family sooner or later, so he wanted to make sure that she shares the same direction that he wants to be heading.

"I'd love to Junho-yah. Since I have never been to Ilsan before, and I don't really have a lot of family members as in the extended family, it will be great to meet yours." said So Eun nicely. She liked that Junho had seemed serious about their relationship and felt assured that they would last for a long while at least.

"That's a deal then! You are coming to Ilsan with me next vacation! I cannot wait So Eun-ah! My sister and grandparents will love you like their own!" said Junho excitedly.

"Junho-ah, it is getting late now... It's already 9:00pm. We should start to head off soon." suggested So Eun.

"Arasso, I was thinking the same thing. We have had so much fun together today that I don't want to leave..." sulked Junho.

"Don't worry we will be back soon!" said a hopeful So Eun, as the two head back to Junho's car and take their leave from the beach side that had given them a day of enlivening happiness.

...

On the way back to So Eun's house

Junho's POV

Today was really a lovely date. Although we had our laughs and moments, as well as some frustration along with that intense kiss after So Eun's ploy for me to become jealous over those young minors...it was really fun. I'm so glad that we had spent the whole day together, which was a first since I am always so busy with practise and studies; the same goes for So Eun. We had talked about anything and everything, even about our family background and issues. After today, I think our relationship has grown stronger as we understand each other increasingly more after each deep conversations we share. The mutual understanding and loyalty that we have always had, had been heightened in a good way. Maybe that is why we are able to become so comfortable so quickly. But we both are exhausted once again, especially So Eun, who gets sleepy easily, especially with a little dose of alcohol.

My So Eunnie, is fast asleep again. You really do love your sleep my darling don't you? Just watching you sleep so peacefully, makes me feel at ease that you are by my side and feel the need to protect you, like my precious treasure. I hope we are in this together for the long haul and never separate because now, I think I have fallen too deeply in love with you to let you go ever. But do you feel the same?

After a faster journey of an hour and a half, than this morning's two hour car ride, we finally arrive back at So Eun's house, which seems to have guests as there is a nice Audi parked outside. I should wake her up now...but I just want to snap a photo of her beautiful sleepy face first. Snap -> Use image as background -> Your background has been changed. Now I can see my gorgeous So Eun everytime I switch on my phone! Time to wake her up!

"So Eun-ah, we have arrived at your house." I whispered.

"Oh Junho... we are back are we?" said the sleepy head.

"Yes we are...let me help you out sleepy head." I then walk to her side of the car and helped her get out of the car and held her with my arm, walking her towards her front door.

"Junho, do you want to come in?" asked So Eun, who opened the door.

"No maybe next time So Eunnie...you need to get some sleep and so do I..." As much as I want to go inside, I'm just too tired right now to.

"Arasso, sweet dreams my Nuneo. Thank you for taking me out for today's beach date, I really had a lot of fun and it was romantic of you..." said So Eun, before leaning down close towards me for a soft kiss on my lips. Then I pulled her in for a goodnight hug, however but it was cut short when a familiar voice entered.

"So Eunnie...?" asked that familiar voice. I then slowly pull away from So Eun and faced the man who had his parents behind him. Now this was beyond awkward...

"Why are you back so late...with him?" The familiar man with his parents behind was So Eun's beloved... 

Kim Bummie oppa.