A Person Like That

Take A Chance On Me

Morning after

So Eun's POV

The sunrise is shining bright through my windows. It is morning. A bright one. I open my eyes to see the time on the clock, and it was 6am. So much for a sleep in... 

Since I am awake so early today, maybe I should go and give Junho a surprise visit? Surely, he would be suprised to see me, judging by the fact that he has not called me yet, after insisting that he would last night. Well, my little Nuneo must still be in the midst of his sweet dreams. s would not mind me visiting them so early in the morning, since I would be cooking breakfast for them all...Those boys, whenever there is food involved, all their fusses are ignored.

Time to head out and buy some groceries for a scrumptious breakfast for Junho and the 2PM boys!

...

At 2PM's dorm

So Eun had just finished her grocery shopping and is starting to unload her bags of vegetables, eggs, fruit and kimchi out from her car.

Hopefully, some of the boys will be awake now...She thought to herself, as she walks into the apartment building's elevator.

"What level was it? Level 14, 15? 17? Of course it is, why am I so nervous? I am only cooking for them..." So Eun murmurs to herself.

Not long after, the elevator had stopped and announced: "Level Seventeen".

So Eun quickly leaves the elevator and starts heading to 2PM's apartment.

She efficiently finds 'Unit 5' on a door and rings the doorbell.

...

So Eun's POV

I pressed the doorbell once. No answer.

Another, no answer... They must be sleeping.

One more time, if no one answers, I guess I will just have to go back home.

"Ah, who is it? At this time in the morning..." Omo, it is Nichkhun-ssi! Nichkhun-ssi wearing nothing except for a towel around his waist. My eyes, dear lord, are very much wide open now. 

"An-ann-annyeonghaesayo Nichkhun-ssi..." My body is trembling so badly right now...Sorry Junho, your hyung is just...imaginations get away from my mind!

"Oh, mianhaeyo So Eun-ssi...I just got out of the shower. Annyeong, you are here very early..." said Nichkhun, while threading his fingers through his wet hair...

"Aniyo...am I here too early? I'll just come back later, Nichkhun-ssi..." 

"Aigoo, no worries So Eun-ssi. By the looks of it, are you planning to cook breakfast for the kid Junho?" asked Nichkhun. He is really a perfect person. How can he be so calm in this situation?

"Ah, neh...I was actually planning to make you all breakfast, as a surprise...I should have called beforehand. Mianhaeyo Nichkhun-ssi!" Next time...if I call beforehand, then I would not be in this awkward position...

"Oh is that so? Thank you So Eun-ssi! You save me the time for cooking them breakfast! Aigoo, you are Junho's woman, so that means you are our family! Did you forget that we asked you to call us oppas? Call me Nichkhun oppa." Nichkhun oppa... Aish, chincha, why am I like this?!

"Arasso...Nichkhun oppa. Ah, so, can I please come inside? These bags are quite heavy..." I actually forgot about how heavy these bags are. It is only natural to feel nervous around Nichkhun oppa, or any man who was practically standing in front of you right?

"Aigoo, mianhae So Eun-ah, let me take these, and you can make yourself at home. I will wake Junho up for you! He would be so shocked to see you here!" said Nichkhun.

"Thank you Nichkhun oppa. Oh, it is alright, I want to surprise him...after making breakfast for everyone...Is that alright?" I asked.

"Arasso, no problem! Our Junho is lucky to have such a caring girlfriend like you!" Oh Nichkhun oppa's praises...

"Aniya, aniya. I'm just trying my best!"

"Arasso So Eun-ah, please make yourself at home! I need to um...get changed... So I will leave you to it! I will come out to assist you when I finish!" offered Nichkhun oppa. He is so kind...he reminds me of Kim Bum oppa...

"Thank you oppa!" Then, I head to the kitchen.

The kitchen...is so large, yet quite empty. Except for a couple of dirty dishes in the sink, everything else was so clean and dirtless. The boys sure keep their dorm clean suprisingly.

I take a look in their refrigerator, and it was basically empty. With only a few tubs of kimchi and side dishes, a bottle of milk, a bottle of orange juice and a few bottles of soju. That was it. The members must eat out on most occasions, because they are just so busy. Looks like I should come over more often to cook these beasts healthy, homemade food.

So I gather all my ingredients out on the kitchen bench, and wash my hands. As I am trying to find the cooking essentials in the drawers and cupboard under the bench, I suddenly heard one of the boys yawn. Omo, there was one of them sleeping on the couch all this time?! I did not even notice who it was...is it Taecyeon-ssi? Minjun-ssi? I could not really tell.

Then suddenly the boy's head bobbed out of his doona.

"Aish, chincha. Nichkhun hyung you know what time it is? It is so early and no one will be awake to eat your breakfast...except for me of course!" exclaimed the boy, who I recognise to be...Chansung-ssi.

"Omo, mianhaeyo. Is that you, So Eun nuna?!" asked a shocked Chansung. Aigoo, Chansung-ssi is quite adorable when he wakes up like this. Searching for food as soon as possible...

"Annyeonghaesayo Chansung-ah. It has been a while... Mianhae, for waking you up so early." I apologised.

"Annyeonghaesayo So Eun nuna. It really has been a while. No worries...by any chance, are you cooking breakfast for Junho? He is still sleeping...but I am awake!" said Chansung happily, as his stomach began to rumble. Cute.

"Yes I am. Well actually, I am cooking breakfast for you all, including you Chansung-ah. So don't worry, you will hopefully have some satisfying food to fill up your um...empty stomach."

"Yay! Thank you so much nuna! I am so hungry! I will wait patiently! But, Junho is still asleep...do you want me to wake him up for you?" asked Chansung.

"No worries. Aigoo, please allow him to sleep, I will go and surprise him later!" 

"Arasso, well I will leave you to it nuna!" said Chansung, as he left the kitchen.

The boys are slowly waking up one by one...hopefully Junho does not wake up yet.

I then start to poach the eggs in the boiling water in the pot, and combining the flour, eggs, sugar and blueberries for the pancake mix. Next up, I need to prepare the sausages and fruit salad. Then everything will be all prepared, and I should be finished very soon. Afterwards, I could then wake up the boy from his deep sleep.

I start to pour proportions of the pancake mixture into the hot and buttered pan to make the blueberry pancakes, before another member's footsteps creep into the kitchen.

Oh seriously? Do they always walk around the house with only a wet towel wrapped around their waist? If I had lived here permanently, then I would not even survive one day.

"Oh, annyeonghaesayo Minjun-ssi!" I greeted brightly, with my eyes trying to look at his face not at anywhere else. But I could not help myself but admire his rather...well-built and broad upper body. I realise that even the main vocalist has a body.

"Oh it is a suprise to see you here, So Eun-ssi!" greeted Minjun-ssi, as he walked closer towards me and gave me a brief hug, despite his semi-wet body. My god, I feel like I am choking inside. If Junho sees my reactions to his hyungs...he would probably be a little jealous. Only a little.

"Ah yeah...I just wanted to come over this morning to make you guys breakfast..."

"Oh is that so? That is so nice of you! Sorry about me being wet..." said Minjun.

"Neh, no worries Minjun-ssi."

"Aigoo, call me Minjun oppa, So Eun-ah. We are family now." said Minjun oppa. I keep on forgetting how to greet them.

"Aish, hyung, stop making Fei nuna call you oppa! And what is she doing here so early in the morning?" said a sleepy yet annoyed Taecyeon, who just entered the kitchen.

"Mianhaeyo, Taecyeon oppa..." I replied shyly.

"Aigoo, how rude of me! So Eun-ssi! I am really surprised to see you here so early! How are you doing lately?!" asked Taecyeon oppa, who immediately changed his tone of voice when he recognised me. 

"I have been very well these days...." I replied with a bright smile that formed on my face.

"Of course, you two finally reconciled! I am so happy for you two! Junho has returned to being a 'man in love' again lately! Speaking of Junho he is..." said Taecyeon, before I finsih off his last sentence.

"...is still asleep. No worries, I will go and wake him up soon. Last pancake to go!" I said cheerfully, as I start to serve the fruits, poached eggs, cream and jam on the table.

"Wow, So Eun-ah, you are really good at cooking! I approve!" said Minjun oppa, as he took a bite from a scrappy piece of pancake.

Suddenly, my phone starts to ring. My Junho is finally awake.

"Junho-ah...annyeong. Oh I am so tired....I want to go back to sleep. I'm going to hang up..." I answered, in attempt to pretend like I do not feel like talking to him, as Minjun oppa and Taecyeon oppa are giggling quietly in the background.

"Arasso...then I guess I will just let you sleep longer..." said Junho in disappointment.

"Bye Junho-ah." I then hang up the phone call.

...

Junho's POV

I slept so deeply last night. The most peaceful sleep I've had in a while. Before seeing So Eun again, I had failed to get any sleep at all. My mind was in a mess, my heart was in a mess, myself was a mess in general.

So, the first thing I do when I wake up from my sleep was to call So Eun. She did not pick up the first time, but thankfully she did the second time. However, she seemed like she had no intention to talk to me. Her voice sounded so tired. So Eun was not really the morning person anyway. But I cannot help to feel slightly disappointed.

So yes, I am slightly annoyed that I could not talk to her for longer, but I guess I shall see her later at Hee Sun's birthday party, which I still have not thought of what present to bring along with me for the little girl. On top of that, the hyungs are up so early this morning and making such a racket outside, making Wooyoungie and I to be bothered by them as we start to get out of our beds. I just want to sleep for a little longer though...

Knock, knock.

Aish, the hyungs are so bothersome! So closing my eyes to pretend like I am sleeping. Not in the mood at the moment.

"Wooyoungie, good morning. Breakfast is ready, so please come out sleepy head!" said a female's voice...she sounds familiar. Very familiar. No way...

"Omo, he is pretending to sleep! Be careful!" whispered Wooyoung to the girl.

"Just go with the flow Wooyoung-ah" whispered the girl. The girl was of course...my girl. Kim So Eun was here in our room. I am speechless. Arasso, play with me you two, but I am definitely not falling for it! Just watch my So Eunnie!

I open my eyes slightly to peak at the situation, before So Eun grabs Wooyoung's hand and leads him out of his bed and almost out the door. HIS HAND?! HOW DARE SHE?! HOW CAN WOOYOUNG DO NOTHING AND SMILE LIKE A PABO?

This is it. Game over.

"YAH! KIM SO EUN! What do you think you are doing?!" I screamed, as I bursted out of my bed in an instant.

"Thanks Wooyoung-ah, you can go and get ready to eat." said So Eun, while giggling loudly with Wooyoung.

"Arasso, it was my pleasure! He is all yours So Eunnie!" said Wooyoung as he bolted out the door before I could even get to him. Sneaky, cheeky brother he is.

"So Eun-ah...what are you doing here?" I asked in shock, as I try to gather my thoughts back from this current messy situation.

"Good morning Junho-ah. Surprise!" said So Eun proudly, as she walked towards me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I can feel my heart flutter at her touch. So last night's dream had come true.

"Aigoo, So Eunnie you are so bad! Walking in on me, in my house like this. You are truly jjang!" One amazing woman she is. My woman.

"I know Junho-ah. You totally fell for my phone call!" teased So Eun.

"Yah, okay. I lose to you again..."

"Okay, as long as you know! Anyway, the reason I came over so early to your dorm today, is to specially cook breakfast for you and your members, so come on out and eat!" said So Eun. She came all this way to cook breakfast for all of us? She takes first place, probably the only place, on my 'ideal wife' list.

"Aigoo, you are the best girlfriend in the world So Eun-ah. You prepared so much, so early in the morning... Arasso, I will come out after I wash myself up." I replied, as I give her a kiss on her forehead before heading out of the bedroom.

I am one lucky guy, to have such a gorgeous, caring and perfect woman like Kim So Eun in my life. It is rare to find a person like her.

...

The 2PM members finally found their seats at their dining table, with the seat between So Eun and Wooyoung empty, reserved for Junho. Junho had took his time in washing up, to ensure he looks flawless in front of his girlfriend.

"Yah, So Eun, you really put a lot of effort in this meal!" said Taecyeon.

"Sister-in-law, you are truly jjang! Thank you!" thanked the members in unison.

"I wish I could have such a wonderful girlfriend like you So Eunnie!" said Wooyoung cutely, before Junho enters the living room and slaps Wooyoung on the back of his head.

"Yah, Wooyoung-ah... Kim So Eun is mine. Only mine, arasso?" stated Junho seriously, while he sat into the seat next to So Eun.

"Now that our Junho is finally here, let's eat up!" said So Eun kindly.

"Neh, sister-in-law!" replied the members hungrily, as they immediately start to dig in to the scrumptious breakfast prepared by So Eun.

"Thank you my precious So Eunnie. You are the best girlfriend in the whole wide world." whispered Junho into So Eun's ear, before sneaking a peck on the lips, which made So Eun blush immediately.

"Yah, Lee Junho! We know that So Eun here is a beautiful and awesome chef, but please cut out the affection. You are making those who are single envious..." exclaimed Minjun.

"Junho-yah good one!" nudged So Eun.

"Aigoo, you guys have plenty of 'lady attention'!" joked Junho, as the members continued to bicker and enjoy their breakfast; bringing a large smile on So Eun's face because of the member's satisfaction of her.

...

After breakfast

The members had finished their scrumptious breakfast that So Eun had personally made for them. Amazed by So Eun's efforts, the members' liking of her heightens and they all wish that the couple could last forever, so they could have such quality breakfasts frequently. The boys had left the dorm straight after breakfast for schedules, leaving Junho with So Eun alone, who are cleaning the kitchen together. Well, at least Junho is 'helping'.

As So Eun is washing the dishes, Junho sneakily creeps up behind her and suddenly wraps his arms around her waist which made her jump in shock.

"So Eun-ah, thank you for breakfast darling." said Junho.

"No worries, it is what I should do as your girlfriend..." answered So Eun, who's body began to feel warmer and warmer.

"You know... This is the position that I want to be in when I grow older. Hugging my wife tightly like this, as she is washing dishes. And once in a while sneak in a few of..." said Junho, as he turned his face towards the side of So Eun's face, kissing her gently on her rose-scented hair and another on her cheek.

"Wife? Yah Junho, I'm washing up...so stop playing." giggled So Eun.

"Arasso, my So Eunnie. By the way, we have to head out to by my present for Hee Sun." said Junho.

"Oh that's right. We do, don't we? Let's go out after I finish this..." said So Eun, who was almost finished.

"Sounds like a plan! I do not know what I should buy her. What do 12 year old girls like these days?" asked Junho curiously.

"Ah well, they usually like pretty things. Also, probably anything associated with 2PM. I am not kidding, she loves you guys. Especially her 'Prince Charming Oppa'." explained So Eun.

"Hah, chincha? Then just me being there is a big enough present? How about a cute dress and shoes or something to go with it?" asked Junho.

"Tsk, you a present? Oh please, Junho. Yes, she would love anything picked out by her precious Junho oppa. Maybe if you sang her 'Happy Birthday' or a song, then she would be so happy that she cannot sleep tonight!" said So Eun, with a hint of jealousy, noticed by Junho, which made him chuckle at his girlfriend's cuteness.

"Aigoo, So Eunnie, you are getting jealous again!" teased Junho.

"Yah! I am not! Let go of me, so we can go and buy the present already! Don't you have schedule before the party?" exclaimed an angered So Eun.

"Arasso, let's go my jealous girlfriend!" laughed Junho.

"YAH, LEE JUNHO!" yelled So Eun, as Junho bolted to his room to change out of his pyjamas.

...

Buying the present for Hee Sun

Junho and So Eun quickly leave the dorm to drive to the nearest Lotte Department Store, to search for Hee Sun's birthday gift. For convenience, and impatient and rushed shopping trips, Lotte is the best store to visit. So, as Junho only has an hour and a half to search for the ideal dress and mathcing shoes with So Eun, before he has to leave for a music program recording, the two start to brainstorm quickly on the ride there.

"So Eun-ah, what is your sister's style? Princess like? Gothic? Chic?" asked Junho.

"Well...she seems to like wearing anything that is cool and pretty...so maybe not gothic." said So Eun, indecisively.

"Cool and pretty? That surely narrows it down..." said Junho in dissatisfaction.

"Oh come on dear, I am sure she is going to love whatever you buy her." said So Eun bluntly.

"Yah, I know. But she is your dongsaeng, so I must make a good impression! What is her favourite colour then?" asked Junho, who was still seeking more information from So Eun. He really wanted to give Hee Sun the perfect present, a present that she will appreciate, treasure and wear often.

"Um... I think it is purple. Pink, or green maybe. Bright colours, I assume. However these days, she has been admiring more neutral tones." answered So Eun purposefully, to make Junho more confused. She loved seeing him fuss over the tiniest of things like this. She loved this 'cute' side of his usual mature, masculine self.

"Ah, I am getting a headache from thinking!" exclaimed Junho, as they enter Lotte's parking lot.

...

After one whole hour of hesitation, disagreements and wavering thoughts; Junho and So Eun had finally agreed on the dress and shoes to buy for Hee Sun. From yellow dresses, pink playsuits, silver Converses and many more choices, the two have settled for an elegant, cream coloured dress matched with shiny flats; perfectly suited for Hee Sun's twelve year old fashion attire.

(The cream, black bow, statement collared dress for Hee Sun)

(The shoes for Hee Sun)

After purchasing the items, Junho's manager hyung had arrived to take him to the broadcast station, leaving So Eun for some alone, shopping time.

"We did it So Eun! We finally agreed on the outfit for little Hee Sun!" said Junho happily.

"Yay! Now you can go to your schedule with no fuss, and I can do a little shopping for myself!" said So Eun in excitement.

"Arasso, thank you for your help today, So Eunnie! I shall see you soon at the party!" said Junho.

"Neh, bye Junho-ah. Good luck with your recording! Lee Junho, 2PM, FIGHTING!" cheered on So Eun, as she popped a kiss on Junho's lips before they parted ways.

...

Arriving at Hee Sun's birthday party

Junho's POV

So, finally I am here for Hee Sun's birthday party. Today has sure been a very long day. But, I admit that I had enjoyed every single part of it. Spending most of the day with my So Eun, winning on the music show today, eating the first breakfast that my girlfriend made from me...and with this party for the little one will finish this pleasant day off.

I take out the present and my guitar, which I will be playing a special song for the birthday girl later, out of my car and start walking towards the front door. I take light steps along the path to the entrance, where I admire the colourful outdoor decorations of balloons, flowers and 'Happy Birthday' banners. I am excited to see So Eun's family again, but why am I so nervous?

Well, here goes nothing. I use my free hand to press the doorbell.

Ring, ring, ring.

"JUNHO OPPA YOU ARE FINALLY HERE!" screamed Hee Sun, as she jumps onto me and hugs me tightly. Someone is a little excited...

"Annyeong! Happy Birthday Hee Sun-ah! Yes, oppa is finally here. I am on time right?"

"Thank you oppa! Neh, of course you are! I have been waiting for you!" said Hee Sun, with her eyes glowing at me. Her and her sister surely share the same eyes. Beautiful eyes.

"Haha, you little cutie! Here is oppa's birthday present for you!"

"Eh? Chincha? Oppa bought me a present? Thank you so much! Can I open it now? Pretty please?" asked Hee Sun cutely. I wish I had a dongsaeng like her, so I could spoil her like this. So Eun is lucky to have her.

"Arasso, I guess you can have a peek!"

Little Hee Sun then quickly unties the bow of the box, and opens the lid rather abruptedly.

"Wah, Junho oppa, I love it! It is so pretty that I want to wear it now! Thank you!" said Hee Sun. I am relieved that the girl loves it. I guess So Eun and I really do have good taste in fashion.

"No worries, should we go back inside?"

"Oh yes, please come in oppa! I was too excited that I forgot to let you in!" said Hee Sun, as she grabbed my hand, while still holding her present tightly with her other hand, and led me into her house.

"UNNIE! JUNHO OPPA IS HERE!" screamed Hee Sun. Poor So Eun, she is back in the kitchen again, after the this morning's big breakfast feast...But who was she cooking with? A familiar one. The one and only, Kim Bum-ssi. Running into him at So Eun's house is almost like the fate that I have with her. Amazing.

"Oh, Junho-yah, you are here? How was your recording?" asked So Eun, as she left her oppa and came to my side.

"Annyeong So Eun! The recording was really good...we won today's show by a small margain over the Shinhwa hyung-nims." I said calmly, as I put my arm across So Eun's waist, which made Kim Bum to try and look the other way. Now, this was awkward.

"Congratulations! I am so proud! I knew you guys could do it!" supported So Eun, as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Kim Bum's expression darkened even more at So Eun's kiss. So Eun-ah, you should not be so bold like this. I am starting to feel guilty.

"Oppa, Unnie stop that! Being so romantic in front of all my friends! They will get jealous, right Kim Bummie oppa?" , Hee Sun-ah...really bad timing...

Kim Bum-ssi turns around, and just stares at So Eun and I, without paying attention to Hee Sun. So Eun then tightens her hold on my hand. She is undoubtedly nervous, and so am I.

"Annyeonghaesayo Kim Bum-ssi, it has been a while..." I said. I am trying to make this whole situation less intense, for Hee Sun's sake, So Eun's sake, and our sake, Kim Bum-ssi. Please, make an effort, it is Hee Sun's birthday party...

I tried, however Kim Bum-ssi just walked straight past us, and dragged Hee Sun away from the kitchen.

"Hee Sun-ah, let's go to where your little friends are, so you can introduce them to your most favourite oppa in the world arasso?" said Kim Bum.

"Arasso, oppa..." answered Hee Sun in slight disappointment for leaving us.

I look at So Eun, as she returned her gaze at me. Our eyes meet, and are showing the same worried expression.

"It is going to be a long party..." I said, as So Eun replied with a slight nod, and led me to where the kids, her parents and Kim Bum-ssi were.

...