Gravity

Take A Chance On Me

The moment where So Eun wrapped her arms around Junho's waist, their hearts had gained that fluttering feeling again. The fire was ignited. The sparks that were gone had returned at their touch. They could feel each other again.

...

Junho's POV

Kim So Eun. Even if you leave me, fate would always bring you back to me. The very sight of you makes it surreal that this is truly happening. Are you really in front of me now?

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." You really are here in my arms. You have no idea of how much I have imagined you in my embrace over the last month...

"So Eun, do you forgive me?" I asked.

"If I didn't, will I be standing here with you? Pabo..." Thank goodness, she is with me at this instant. My eyes are getting teary now...I must hold my tears back and look her in the eyes like a true man.

"So Eun-ah...thank you. Do not ever let me go again. I beg you."

"Junho, I am not going anywhere. So don't worry love."

"Let's go So Eun-ah." I said, as I broke away from our embrace and held her hand tightly in mine and turned to face the stage, where my members and Ye Eun are standing there, watching us like happy children.

I take a glance at them quickly and mouthed: "Can I please leave first?"

"Ka. Ka. Ka. Pali, pali!" mouthed Jun.K hyung, with his hands shooing us off.

I then bowed to the audience with a large smile and guided So Eun out of the coffee shop.

...

So Eun's POV

His hands, his voice, his touch...I have missed them all. I have missed him so much that it hurts.

The warmth of his hand tightly holding mine, is something I have not felt for so long, for a cold four weeks. I am never going to let go of his hand again, because if I do...my hands, my heart will feel cold again.

"Junho...I have to apologise to you." 

Junho then stopped on his feet at my words. He must be wondering why I am apologising to him for...

"So Eun, why are you apologising to me? That is my job." replied Junho. 

"I just do. I am sorry for leaving you in front of my house like that weeks ago... I really did want to come down to you but I-" As I try to finish my sentence, Junho suddenly places his finger on my lips.

"Shh...I know. Shh...it is okay." whispered Junho, as he slowly removes his finger from my lips.

"It does not matter anymore. You are here next to me are you not? The fact that you are here with me...is enough, So Eun." Lee Junho, you are one of a kind. I almost forgot about how kind and considerate you treat me.

"Junho..."

Junho then brings my hand towards his lips and pecked it smoothly.

"I have missed this..."

"And this..." He then leans closely towards my face and give sme a sweet kiss on my nose.

"This..." Then another on my forehead.

"My favourite rosy cheeks..." Then one on each cheek.

"But I have missed this the most..."

Junho then looks at my lips for a second, then stares into my eyes passionately before closing his eyes and softly places his lips onto mine. His lips are still as sleek and tender as before. I then return his soft kiss with power as I begin to my fingers through his smooth hair. Junho then places his hand on my waist and slowly pulls away from our kiss.

"Aigoo, has my So Eunnie missed kissing me that much?" Teasing me again...but I did not mind. At least he was here to tease me.

"Yah...you were the one that kissed me first! Everywhere!"

"Everywhere? I think I missed a spot right-" Junho then pulls me back against his chest and turns his head close to my neck. My heart beat is beating so fast as he breathed onto my skin.

I then pushed him away before he could kiss my neck. If he did...I think I would like it too much. We are still outside at night where students are still walking around...they should not be exposed to such a...mature scene.

"Arasso, let's walk you home. You are cold aren't you?" asked Junho, as he takes off his leather jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders.

"Now you will be cold...let's wear this together." I offered, as I wrap my orange scarf around Junho's broad shoulders.

"Thank you So Eun-ah." thanked Junho, as we continued our journey back home. 

...

So Eun and Junho finally arrive at So Eun's house after a long, late night stroll. The two still remain hand in hand as they reach So Eun's doorstep. 

"Goodnight my precious So Eunnie!" said Junho childishly.

"Yah...goodnight to you too Junho." replied So Eun, as she places her hands on Junho's face and kisses his lips briefly.

"So Eun, I am going to give you a morning love call tomorrow! You better pick up!" said Junho, as So Eun opens her door.

"Oh, Mother...Father...Hee Sun-ah...are you still not asleep at this hour?" said So Eun in suprise. So Eun was beginning to feel shaky and nervous at the sight of her family, who just stood there observing Junho.

"Unnie you are back! OMO, IS THAT MY PRINCE CHARMING OPPA?!" screamed Hee Sun.

"Hee Sun-ah, annyeong. I have not seen you in a while, you have grown so much!" said Junho nicely.

"Ah Mother, Father...this is Junho...my boyfriend." said So Eun awkwardly, who was trying to avoid eye contact with her parents.

"Annyeonghaesayo Mr. and Mrs. Kim. I am Lee Junho, and it is nice to finally meet you. I apologise for bringing So Eun-ssi home so late at night. I will not keep her out this late in future." said Junho mannerly. Junho was trying his best to hide his nervousness and to gain his confience to impress So Eun's parents, who could be his future in-laws.

"Junho-ssi, it is a pleasure to finally meet. You are much more handsome in person!" said Mrs. Kim kindly.

"Aniyo. Aniyo." replied Junho quietly. He was happy that So Eun's mother liked him at first sight.

"Junho-ssi. I am giving my daughter to you. You have to be fully responsible for her now. I am sure you are a good man, and you care about my daughter very much. But do not hurt her again arasso?" assured Mr. Kim, while giving a stern stare at Junho.

"I will take full responsibility for So Eun-ssi. I will care for her with all my heart. I will never hurt her again. I will ensure she is safe with me, Mr. Kim." answered Junho, while giving So Eun an affirmative expression, making So Eun more at ease.

"I hope that you can continue to love my daughter whole-heartedly. She is a precious girl." stated Mr. Kim.

"I will, rest assured. Sorry again for bringing So Eun-ssi home so late at night..." said Junho.

"Aniyo, no worries. As long as we know Junho-ssi is taking So Eunnie home, we will not worry." said Mrs. Kim.

"Thank you Mrs. Kim. Well, goodnight to you all. I will take my leave now. Goodnight So Eun-ssi, I will call you in the morning. Hee Sun-ah sweet dreams!" said Junho as he begins to move down the footsteps, before Hee Sun runs towards him and tugs onto his hand.

"Oppa, it is my birthday tomorrow! Please come, pretty please ~ ? Oppa is my Prince Charming oppa, so you have to come!" begged Hee Sun.

"Oh, is it our Hee Sun's birthday tomorrow? Then oppa must come! I will never miss your birthday little princess!" said Junho excitedly, as he was happy that So Eun's family had greeted him so welcomingly, despite what he had put their daughter through...

"Yay! Goodnight Prince Charming oppa! I will dream of you tonight!" said Hee Sun cutely, as she hugged Junho's leg.

"Yah Kim Hee Sun!" exclaimed a jealous So Eun. Aish, this little child...she thought to herself.

"Hee Sun-ah, let you Junho oppa go now. He is tired...See you tomorrow for this little one's birthday party Junho-ssi. We are looking forward to seeing you here!" said Mrs. Kim, as she grasps Junho's hands.

"See you tomorrow Mrs and Mr Kim! Hee Sun-ah, oppa will have a suprise for you tomorrow! So Eun-ssi, I'll talk to you tomorrow morning!" said Junho, as he finally takes his leave from the Kim residence.

...

Back at home

So Eun's POV

Well that was a suprise... I thought my parents would have been asleep already. Unfortunately not.

That first meeting was...better than expected. Appa looked like he wanted to put a gun shot to Junho's head, so that Junho will get his idea by 'being fully responsible for me'. Oh he is such a protective father.... Junho responded well as expected in the situation. I am very proud of my man. Lee Junho, you are just every ounce of what perfection is. I am so relieved that you are back beside me, and I am never letting you go.

The feeling that I felt while walking home...the feeling I had when Junho kissed me on my hand, then on my nose, blushing cheeks and finally on my lips...was irreplaceable. The warmth he gave me, the sincerity he gave me... made me feel like I was caught up in his gravity when he held me so lovingly like that.

Junho, you are the only exception. If you disappear again, I think my world would really fall.

...

Junho's POV

Tonight I have accomplished so many things.

The members performed perfectly, despite vigorous practices in the studio over the past few days. Ye Eun and I performed a duet for the first time, and she was flawless and powerful as usual. But most importantly, I have gained So Eun's forgiveness, and we had finally reconciled after four weeks of longing and lust. The kisses we shared, the embraces we had, the apologies we made...fate had brought all these opportunities to us and I am so glad that we are together again. I really do hope it stays this way....

And meeting So Eun's parents for the first time...was an interesting experience. I was so touched when her mother liked immediately and how her father gave his daughter to me... I must not let them down again. If I ever do...then there will be not a single chance that I could spend the rest of my life with So Eun. So, I must give continue to give my heart out for So Eun. For the sake of us.

It has been a long night. I am completely exhausted...and I have not even thought about what to suprise little Hee Sun with. She is just as adorable as her unnie.

Kim So Eun, I am well and truly caught up in your gravity because you have got such a strong hold on me.

...