Coincidence

Take A Chance On Me

A few days have past since that night. That night, where honesty had finally escaped those dark clouds that covered Junho and So Eun's hearts, where it was friendship that had won over romance and where the denial had diminished. After the break up of Junho and So Eun's relationships, although they had a sense of relief but their hearts remained tense and uneasy which ultimately lead to them avoiding each other and not having the courage to contact each other. Junho had forced himself to have a full schedule and too busy to think about his feelings toward So Eun. Despite his attempts to keep himself busy, with studying, extra variety show appearances, composing more music along with visiting Ye Eun, who was still hospitalised from her sickness after that night; Junho's mind did not stray away from thinking about So Eun whatsoever. It is only a matter of time before he cannot hold himself to avoid her anymore.

Visiting Ye Eun at the hospital with Chansung

Junho had been visiting Ye Eun frequently since she had admitted to hospital, purely because he wanted to make sure that his best friend will have a speedy recovery. They are best friends after all, despite Ye Eun trying to push Junho away at first, she gave into her best friends geniune care for her.

Chansung insisted to visit his Ye Eun nuna with Junho as he was also concerned about her; showing his close relationship with Ye Eun. Before the 2PM boys reached the hospital, Chansung decided to visit a florist to buy a bouquet of pink lilies as a gift for Ye Eun, as they are her favourite type of flowers. Who can resist a bonquet of flowers anyway?

The two then shortly arrived at the hospital, and take the elevator to the fifth floor towards Ye Eun's room.

Knock knock knock...

"Who is it?" asked Ye Eun gently.

"Ye Eun-ah, Chansung and I are here!" said Junho loudly.

"Oh Chansung too? Come on in." replied a suprised Ye Eun.

"Ye Eun-ah annyeong!" greeted Junho happily.

"Annyeonghaesayo Ye Eun nuna!" yelled Chansung while holding the bonquet behind his back.

"Junho, Chansung annyeong!" greeted Ye Eun brightly.

"Oh, are those for me Chansungie?" asked Ye Eun, as she quickly spotted the pink lilies, her favourite flowers.

"Ah yeah nuna, they are from Junho and I. Junho said you loved pink lilies so..." answered Chansung shyly.

"Actually it is not from me, Chansung had insisted us to go to the florist beforehand and he paid for the bonquet by himself! He just asked me to make sure that you liked pink lilies!" said Junho teasingly, making Chansung even more embarrassed.

"I didn't know our Chansungie could be so sweet! Thank you!" said Ye Eun joyfully, as she pulled the maknae in for a light hug, making Chansung's heart beat faster than it ever had before.

"No worries nuna, I'm glad you like them..." replied Chansung cutely.

"Cut it out you two, being so lovey dovey and so forth. Chansung you are making Ye Eun full before she eats her meal!" warned a protective Junho, as the nurse brought in Ye Eun's meal.

"Arasso Nuneo-yah. Someone's getting a little jealous..." said Ye Eun playfully, in attempt to slowly regain her healthy friendship with Junho.

"Yah quite bickering and eat your scrumptious meal! Mashed peas, overcooked chicken nuggets and that bowl of soup...no water with seaweed. Isn't hospital food the best?" teased Junho.

"It is supposed to be healthy and I have to eat it unfortunately. But if you were truly my best friend, you should have bought some pork belly and kimchi stew for me to eat..." answered an annoyed Ye Eun.

"Ok nuna, I will go out and buy you some pork belly and kimchi stew right now! I will be back in a flash!" yelled Chansung.

"Yah Chansungie, I was kidding so stay put." said Ye Eun.

"Aish what is wrong with you today Chan!" exclaimed Junho.

"Arasso, next time then nuna. I will come with better food for you to eat instead of this...I can't even pass this as food!" said Chansung.

Then the two finally stopped bickering allowing Ye Eun to eat her meal, while giggling between themselves at Ye Eun's disgusted expression. After fifteen minutes, Ye Eun had obediently consumed all of her meal and was beginning to feel sleepy.

"Eating horrible hospital food really takes a lot of effort." yawned Ye Eun.

"Are you feeling sleepy? Then we will leave you to have some rest and come back tomorrow to check on you again." said Junho considerately.

"Even if Junho doesn't come, I will so don't you worry. I will keep you company nuna!" said Chansung with a goofy smile.

"Aigoo our Chansungie is really too cute, trying to melt nuna's heart like that. You should learn from him Nuneo-yah!" said Ye Eun with her aegyo.

"Chansung seriously! Stop hitting on Ye Eunnie like that! I am way cuter than him anyway, you know it Ye Eunnie!" exclaimed a jealous Junho. What is this kid trying to do to my best friend! Junho thought to himself.

Chansung and Ye Eun just look at each other, then at Junho who was pouting like a child, completly bursted into laughter.

"Yah Chansung let's leave this woman alone and sleep in peace. That's enough flirting from you for today!" said Junho angrily.

"Aigoo our Junho is still jealous isn't he? Don't worry best friend, Chansungie is just my cute dongsaeng right now anyway." teased Ye Eun.

"Right now anyway?" questioned Chansung, feeling that he finally caught his nuna's attention.

"Go to sleep woman! I won't come tomorrow so you and your cute Chansungie can be together!" laughed Junho.

"Arasso, bye kids. Thanks for the flowers Chansung!" as the two boys left Ye Eun's room.

"Aigoo Junho-yah, are you jealous?" asked Chansung.

"No why would I! Don't get so close to my best friend unless you sincerely like her, understand?" warned Junho.

"Yes I understand..." answered Chansung seriously.

The two then reach the elevator before a familiar voice rung into Junho's ears.

...

Junho's POV

"Hee Sun-ah, let's go back to your room now. You had your fun and now it is time to take your medicine and rest." You cannot be serious. Even here? At the hospital? So Eun, it has been a while.

She was dressed in a beautiful floral printed dress, with her hair in light curls that flowed just past her shoulders. She looked like a goddess today. I take a gulp, as her eyes fluttered across to mine. Our eyes had finally met, as her eyes brightened upon seeing me. She must be happy to see me right? But who was that little girl in the wheelchair? Is it her little sister? A niece? It does not matter because we meet out of coincidence once again. I have to stop avoiding her now.

"Is that your...coffee girl? Damn, she looks like a goddess!" whispered Chansung in my right ear. God Chansung was getting on my nerves today, first with Ye Eun now with...her.

"Junho-ssi annyeong. And is it Chansung-ssi? It is nice to meet you." Oh god, here we go.

"Yes I'm Chansung. You must be So Eun nuna! Junho always speaks fondly of you. Nuna annyeong!" I speak fondly of her?! When did I talked about her to Chansung! Jun.K hyung must have spilled yet again.

"So Eun-ah, annyeong. It has been a while." I said considerately. Stay calm, Junho, calm.

"It has hasn't it....Oh have you met my little sister? This is Hee Sun my dongsaeng." Hee Sun...she is pretty like So Eun. She has exactly the same refreshing feel. They really were sisters.

"No I haven't. Hee Sun-ssi annyeong!" I greeted happily, trying to make a good impression on So Eun's sister.

"Hee Sun-ah annyeong!" said Chansung.

"Unnie, who are these people?" asked Hee Sun, in the most adorable tone. She was really is a cute little girl

"Hee Sun-ah, they are my friends. Call him Chansung oppa and...Junho oppa." said So Eun. Why did she take a breath when she said my name? Is she nervous?

"Oh unnie, this Chansung oppa looks like a monkey! Kyaa!" screamed Hee Sun.

"Yah! Kim Hee Sun! How could you insult an oppa like that! Apologise now!" yelled So Eun. She seems like she is strict with her little sister, making her seem even more attractive to me than she already is.

"Mianhaeyo Chansung oppa. I was rude and I will never call you a monkey again." apologised Hee Sun. Hee Sun is a good girl who listens to her unnie...she really does share similar traits with So Eun.

"That's okay Hee Sun-ah. I get called a monkey all the time!" said Chansung goofyly. Hahaha, he really does look like a monkey; always eating bananas and such.

"But unnie, this Junho oppa does not look like a monkey. He is such a handsome oppa! He looks like my Prince Charming in my dreams!" said Hee Sun. Aigoo, she is adorable!

"He is not that handsome! Hee Sun-ah, let's go back to your room now so you can let your knee rest. If you guys don't mind me taking her back first..." asked So Eun.

"Oh it's no problem! I have to leave first anyway for my drama filming. You two should go out and have some fun!" winked Chansung. You are so dead when we get back to the dorms! I then shot an angry stare at Chansung.

"I thought you don't have filming today..." I sneered.

"Ah they just called me to come in today, for some editing touches. It was so nice meeting you So Eun-ssi and I hope we can meet again soon. Bye So Eun-ssi, Junho." said Chansung. Then he just ran away like a maniac, probably terrified by my death stare at him.

"So, do you want to come with us back to Hee Sun's room?" asked So Eun.

"Sure." I replied, as we enter the elevator and headed down to the third floor.

...

Junho and So Eun then reached Hee Sun's room and put her into bed from her wheelchair. 

"Thank you Junho oppa for accompanying unnie and I back here. Unnie, oppa is so handsome isn't he? He is caring too...he is a good match for you!" said Hee Sun happily.

"Aniyo Hee Sun-ah..." said Junho shyly.

"Yah! Kim Hee Sun! You are saying silly things again!" yelled So Eun, who was now blushing hard, which made Junho smirk in amusement.

"Go and rest now. You had enough fun for today, meeting these two oppas." said So Eun calmly.

"Arasso unnie. Meeting you 'Prince Charming' oppa made my day!" said Hee Sun cheekily.

"Prince Charming oppa?" asked Junho, while beginning to laugh out loud.

"Yah! Kim Hee Sun!" yelled a slightly jealous So Eun.

"We are leaving now! You better go to sleep!" warned the older sister.

"Okay, I understand. Bye 'Prince Charming' oppa. Bye unnie!" said Hee Sun.

"Bye Hee Sun-ah, aigoo you are so cute! Way cuter than your unnie!" teased Junho, as he smiled at So Eun.

"Bye oppa! I love you!" screamed Hee Sun, as Junho and So Eun left her room.

"Yah...your sister calls me her 'Prince Charming' oppa. Isn't she just the cutest little girl ever?" asked Junho.

"She is not cute at all! She is the most mischievous eight year old ever!" bickered So Eun.

"Aigoo, are you jealous or something So Eun?" laughed Junho.

"Of course not! She is my little sister!" replied a defensive So Eun.

"You are cute when you are jealous." said Junho. Omo, he thinks I am cute when I am jealous? Wait, I am not jealous of my sister! So Eun thought to herself.

"Anyway, I'm going to go back to the dorms now..." said Junho.

"No, don't go back!" yelled So Eun.

"Excuse me?" asked a suprised Junho.

"I mean...since we haven't seen each other in a while... Would you like to have dinner with me?" asked So Eun, making Junho feel even more nervous.

"So Eun...I don't think that is a good idea, right now...." said a hesitant Junho.

"Lee Junho, please have dinner with me. I can't bear it anymore. Stop avoiding me just because you are scared, confused or for whatever reason. I do not care anymore because I just want to have dinner with you tonight. Is that so hard?" said So Eun with a serious expression. She really wants to be with me at this moment doesn't she? Junho thought to himself.

"Alright fine. I will have dinner with you tonight Kim So Eun." answered Junho assertively.

"Good, and it will be my treat too. Let's go then, I'm driving." said So Eun directly, so Junho could not hesitate further. She was serious this time, as she wants to settle everything that was between them tonight.

"You can drive?" asked Junho with disbelief.

"Yes I can, very well actually. So let's go and fetch my car from the carpark, arasso?" said So Eun, as if she was in charge of Junho. So Eun then slowly hooked her arm with Junho's left arm, leaving Junho's whole body to become as stiff and tensed like a rock. She is just holding your arm casually. Loosen up a little Junho, don't be so tensed, because that will make her worry. He thought to himself.

The two then reached So Eun's car. A Mercedes SL 63 AMG. Junho is completely shocked at the woman's spectacular vehicle. How on Earth can she drive a car like this?! Junho thought to himself in complete amazement as his mouth opened widely.

"So, do you like my car?" asked So Eun proudly.

Junho just nodded in reply, still trying to sink in the fact that she has such a expensive luxury car for a ride.

...

Will their dinner make amends for avoiding each other?