Back To The Dorms

Take A Chance On Me

The gang had travelled back to the dorms from the coffee shop. The car journey back home was quite peaceful, almost everyone had already fallen asleep due to the tiring, long and rigourous day they had. Only Junho and Ye Eun had not fallen asleep because they were wide awake and in the mist of silence, not speaking a word to each other, just deeply thinking about the incident from earlier on. Sometimes, silence just speaks for itself.

...

In the Wonder Girls' Dorm

Ye Eun's POV

What a night. Loved the coffee and the atmosphere, the place seems to be very vibrant but also relaxing at the same time. But what tops the strong coffee and the overall vibe, was what Junho did to me. This kid really knows how to push my buttons. To be honest, I really do love the song, just like everyone else in the room, but it is the way how Junho put his true emotions into the song and how he was staring at me with those strong, intense eyes; that had made my night.

I felt his feelings for me, not just as a best friend but maybe in a romantic way. Then how he had teased me after seeing me crying from his voice, my favourite voice, I was annoyed. However, as he leaned closer, just millimetres away from my face, I felt a new tingling feeling in my heart. This feeling was unfamiliar to me and completely non-existent before this moment. What was I thinking? He is my best friend; always has been and will be, no more no less. How can this feeling suddenly enter into my heart? Whatever meaning it is, which ever way I put it. Admit it Park Ye Eun, you enjoyed it.

...

In 2PM's Dorm

"Aigoo, today has been a long day. Practising all day long, dealing with the announcement... At least we went to enjoy ourselves and loosen ourselves up. Some of us enjoyed their time more than others, I wonder who?" teased a drained Taecyeon.

All the members direct their mischevious smiles and stares at Junho.

"Yah quit teasing me, you all had fun! I wasn't the only one... Wooyoung had a nice time with Suzy, and Minjun hyung, I think Fei nuna had definitely recieved your love. She was so impressed by you, I saw that look on her face." sneared Junho.

"My Wang Fei Fei did seem slightly impressed, and her reaction really was priceless. But Nuneo, I think you did better than I did. Ye Eun was crying bucket loads for you! Maybe she is sensing that you legitimately have feelings for her, other than being her "Eternal Best Friend". said Jun.K

"Aish, we understand each other better than we understand ourselves. I think she most possibly is aware of my feelings for her, but is either waiting for my official confession, or is just in constant denial because of our 'best friend' relationship. Why can't she take a chance on me?" Junho explained.

"Don't give up Junho-ah, Ye Eunnie will come around... She is an intelligent girl, so she will eventually accept your feelings despite your close relationship. Women don't stay in denial forever. My Victoria stopped denying after a year and a half, and look at how happy we are now!" said, the always Mr.Romantic; 2PM's very own love advisor, Nichkhun.

"If you say so Khun hyung..." said Junho, in disbelief.

The boys had all washed themselves up, and the lights are off, as they return to their rooms for some well-deserved sleep.

...

In Junho's Room

Junho's POV

I had never been so bold to anyone, let alone women. Ye Eun-ah, you are my only exception. I feel like tonight was the first time I had openly expressed my true feelings for her, after all these years of our close friendship. She was really touched by our performance today, but it was her reaction that seemed different from before. Yes, she had always got a little teary whenever I sing this song in front of her, however the way she cried from our performance, it goes to show that she was sincerely touched by my emotions. The attempt kiss was the confirmation that possibly, a minor chance that she may hold the same feelings for me, as I hold for her. She seemed convinced that I was going to kiss her, and was willing to let me do so. I'm not sure if it was just in the mist of the moment, or was her true feelings, regardless of what it may be, it is some progress.

Other than the Ye Eun moment, and also the magnificent, strong coffee, there was something that had gained my attention. That girl who approached me, that one stunningly innocent, bright eyed, quite beautiful girl; really had this strong sense of passion. Her aura was so pure, almost like an angel, l had gained my attention for that 30 second conversation we shared, which really did intrigue me. Her soft, sweet voice and her smiling eyes gazing into my own smiling eyes sparked a little electric current in my body. This was a different feeling that I have for Ye Eun. I'm not so sure about why I felt that way and how I am suddenly, slightly drawn to her, but I have an urge to see her again. Purely based on my curosity, not anything else, as this feeling is nothing compared to those for my Ye Eun. It is just curiosity right?

...

Confusion, denial, love and lust - the combination of feelings that are becoming more and more complicated.