Chapter 2

If Only You Remembered Me..

The recording didn't go that well mainly because Hyoyeon wasn't herself at all after finding out about Eunhyuk's scandal, and the rest of the members were either influenced by her sadness or was too busy looking out for Hyoyeon.

 

Hyoyeon slumped on the ground in the make up room after the recording ended, staring into air again. The pain was still there, the image of Eunhyuk and IU was fresh in her mind. She recalled how she screwed up the recording just now and felt so sorry to her members. There was a dance battle section where she had to lead the team to battle against another girl group, the girls were counting on Hyoyeon a lot since she can learn dance moves really fast but she couldn't concerntrate at all, which cause their team to lose at the end...

 

"Oppa!! Hahah.." Hyoyeon couldn't contain her laughter as she watched Eunhyuk trying to counter the popping dance moves as they were having a mini dance battle.

 

Eunhyuk gave a poker face, "Yah yah yah..what are you laughing at?" he pretended to get mad, and playfully scoped Hyoyeon at her waist and turned in circles, hoping to make her feel dizzy.

 

Hyoyeon giggled as Eunhyuk swayed her in circles...

 

....

 

"Eunhyuk oppa yah!" Hyoyeon was so happy to see Eunhyuk wandering around the SM Entertainment HQ the morning. She hasn't been seeing him a lot recently, not sure what is he so occupied with. Eunhyuk on the other hand was slightly startled to see Hyoyeon, "Hyoyeon.."

 

Hyoyeon was in all smiles, "Yah oppa! I texted you a few times and you didn't even reply me!" Hyoyeon pretended to be mad, she texted Eunhyuk a few times, hoping to have a meal with him. They use to have fun dancing and eating together, sharing all the stories in the world with each other, but recently, not even the Super Junior members know what he has been busy with.

 

Eunhyuk felt slightly uncomfortable, "Erm, Hyoyeon ahh, im sorry. I'm really busy recently, maybe some other time?" 

 

Hyoyeon wanted to ask why but Eunhyuk's cellphone rang and he immediately left to the other corner of the corridor to answer his phone, totally ignoring Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon bit her lips a bit, feeling slightly sad because Eunhyuk ignored her. She waited patiently, hoping that the phone call would end soon but it wasn't the case. Hyoyeon took another glance before turning around to leave, Eunhyuk was still so engrossed in his conversations....

 

Hyoyeon was still sitting on the ground. She wanted to burst into tears when she notice two persons entering the room, it was Yoona and Seohyun. Both of them were worried about Hyoyeon, they sat down on the floor next to Hyoyeon too.

 

"Mianhe..we lost because of me.." Hyoyeon wiped away her tears as she apologized.

 

Yoona and Seohyun shaked their heads, "Ani ani..we know what you are going through okay." Yoona said as she held Hyoyeon's arm, hoping to give some of her strength to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon has always been the innocent, cheerful one in their group, totally the opposite of herself. Yoona had always been strong, courageous, self-sufficient and careful. She warned Hyoyeon many times about Eunhyuk, knowing how immature Eunhyuk still is but Hyoyeon seems to be totally oblivious to his Casanova ways.

 

Seohyung, the youngest in the group started crying. "Unnie..you're making me cry too.." She hugged Hyoyeon into her arms and both of them cried.

 

Yoona frowned as she watch both of them crying. She was furious, honestly, she wanted to have a talk with Eunhyuk sunbaenim, she wanted to ask Eunhyuk  why did he showed Hyoyeon so much affection if he wasn't serious about their relationship.

 

....

 

to be continued..