Chapter 18

If Only You Remembered Me..

The hotel bar lounge was filled with people that evening as the lights dimmed and music was played. Actors amd actresses, dancers, backstage workers and managers were seen mingling around with each other while drinking, everyone seems to be in the mood to celebrate the success of the live broadcast of the opening show just now.

 

Hyoyeon shi rubbed her arms gently because she felt slightly uncomfortable as she walked slowly into the room, careful not to move her bandaged foot too sudden as they are wrapped inside her sneakers right now. 

 

Hyoyeon looked around the room, searching for Eunhyuk. He was supposed to go together with her but he had a call when she was changing and had to arrive here first. Hyoyeon bit her lips abit and frowned slightly as she bowed to greet the people that she was passing by, Hyoyeon shii didn't know many of them. She mentally kicked herself for not dragging her make up artist Soon Yeh to come with her.

 

It wasn't long after that and Hyoyeon spotted Eunhyuk sitting at one of the round tables. Her heart dropped the moment she saw the people that were around him, IU shii was right next to Eunhyuk with one of her hands clinging unto Eunhyuk's arms. And from the looks of Eunhyuk's face, Hyoyeon guessed that he is probably more than half drunk. Hyoyeon felt her heart tearing into pieces as she watch IU pouting, asking Eunhyuk to drink another glass of wine and Eunhyuk blindly obeyed her. She felt sad because Eunhyuk left her to come for the event along all because IU shii called him, plus to make himself so drunk with her by his side, Eunhyuk most probably is having lots of fun himself.

 

Hyoyeon couldn't hide the tears that were accumulating in her eyes. Eunhyuk looked up and their eyes met. For one split second, Hyoyeon wished that Eunhyuk could feel the pain that was going through her heart right now, but instead she just turn around and walked away.

 

Eunhyuk wanted to stand up the moment he saw Hyoyeon. He could feel the sadness that was in Hyoyeon's eyes. No, Hyoyeon, it's not what you think..

 

Eunhyuk wanted to go to Hyoyeon and explain to him but before he could even make a move, IU shii grabbed him and whispered gently into his eyes, "Oppa..don't you dare go to her, don't you." Eunhyuk frozed as he looked at IU shii, "If you want me to show her our pictures, i'm more than willing to do so.." "JiEun, you..!" Eunhyuk said as he glared at IU shii, regretting how blind he was to associate himself with her and allowed his emotions and desires to cause him to make poor judgements. IU shii was smart enough to retain photos of them in compromising positions and now he is at her mercy. Eunhyuk thought that he was brave enough to own up to his own mistakes, but everything he had with Hyoyeon so far was perfect, their relationship was beginning to grow, if Hyoyeon sees any of those pictures, Eunhyuk's whatever hopes left might just be destroyed.

 

IU shii smiled evill as she pulled Eunhyuk close to her. She couldn't stand it, she thought that taking away Hyoyeon's shoes would make her unable to perform but still they did a great job. She was burning with jealousy the moment she saw how blessed Hyoyeon was, not only did the performance went well, all the people were loving and praising her so much. IU just couldn't stand it. But it's okay now, the hurt that Hyoyeon had in her eyes just now was everything to IU shii, it was like medicine to her jealous soul.

 

Eunhyuk panted as the girls made him drink another jug of beer. He glanced around the room helplessly, hoping to search for Hyoyeon.

 

.....

 

Hyoyeon wiped away the tears in her eyes as she searched for the exit. She wasn't in any mood to celebrate anymore. Seeing Eunhyuk like this was enough to break her heart a thousand times. Hyoyeon scolded herself for being so foolish, so foolish to think that all these while their relationship was getting better and Eunhyuk really do have a thing for her. Turns out he hasn't gotten over IU shii yet.

 

Then why did you kiss me? Hyoyeon shed a tear as she thought.

 

Hyoyeon was about to leave when suddenly her manager oppa pulled her, "Hyoyeon ahh! There you are! I've been searching for you." Hyoyeon quickly wipe away her tears as she tried to regain her composure and greeted her manager oppa, "Neh annyeong.."

 

The manager oppa pulled Hyoyeon's arm and guided her towards a table of middle-aged men, "Hyoyeon ahh, come quick, come and meet Mr Jung Il Woo, he is the chairman of Tsin Corporation, a huge sponsor of the event." Hyoyeon faked a smile as she politely greeted the men. Jung Il Woo was roughly in his 50s and Hyoyeon had a bad feeling about the way this old man was eyeing her.

 

"Hyoyeon ahh, Mr Jung had been praising you all night long, you know.." Manager oppa said as she invited her to sit next to Jung Il Woo.

 

...

 

to be continued..

 

guys thanks for all the comments! sry for updating slow, been busy with exams.. thanks for reading guys.. =)
HyoHyuk fighting! =D