Chapter4

If Only You Remembered Me..

Yoona crossed her arms as she watched the Super Junior members dancing as a group while their choreographers were instructing them at the same time. She was eye-ing Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk seemed normal, not showing any signs of distress or unhappyness due to the scandal outbreak, and this pissed her off slightly, knowing how much Hyoyeon is suffering on the other side.

 

Leeteuk couldn't continue dancing, Yoona's cold stares were sending shivers to him. He broke off from the group and asked to speak to Yoona for a while from his choreographers. 

 

"Leeteuk oppa," Yoona nodded her head as she greeted Leeteuk. "You rarely come to our dance practices, Yoona shi, is something wrong?" both of them spole softly at the corner of the dancing studio. Leeteuk went straight to the point.

 

Yoona shifted her hand position and answered, "Leeteuk oppa, i do not mean any disrespect to you or the group, but i would really be grateful if i have the chance to talk to Eunhyuk oppa."

 

Leeteuk let out a sigh, "Is this about the IU scandal thing?" Yoona nodded her head. Leeteuk understood where this conversation was leading to now. "I just want to know what Eunyuk oppa's stand is, and what is his intention about his relationship with Hyoyeon shi. If he intends to continue his Casanova ways, i suggest he formally let Hyoyeon knows." Yoona said firmly.

 

Leeteuk let out another sigh, "Is Hyoyeon okay?" He knew that things would be this bad the moment he saw the newspaper reports. Not only did their president Mr Lee Soo Man expressed his disappointment and want to have a good talk with Eunhyuk, most of Eunhyuk's schedules had to be cancelled. Apart from that, the other Super Junior members were equally affected too, wherever they went to for schedules, people would be asking them about the scandal, and they found it so hard to explain or to give an answer to those people.

 

"No, heartbroken. Not really well." Yoona answered. Leeteuk nodded his head, he saw the broadcast yesterday too, Hyoyeon was completely not herself. He sighed, Hyoyeon was a lovely girl, he should have stopped Eunhyuk from giving so much affection to her.

 

"Mianhe.." "Is Eunhyuk oppa really seeing IU shii?" Yoona asked, wanting to obtain the facts. "I...I think so. He hasn't been really spending much time with us lately you know, we tried to ask him about the scandal. but he always changes the topic or refuses to answer." Yoona nodded her head, "Gwenchana, can i talk to him later?" Leeteuk nodded his head, "Neh of course." "Leeteuk oppa, thanks a lot."

 

.....

 

"Yah you are really thick-faced aren't you.." Hyoyeon laughed as she goofed around Eunhyuk in the make up room at the back stage of the Super Show 3 World Tour in Paris. Eunhyuk laughed as he eyed Hyoyeon, "Am I not right? You were describing me in the show as your ideal type, weren't you?"

 

Hyoyeon laughed even more, she knew that deep down inside her heart she was. "But you're not a posh person..." This statement gained Eunhyuk's feirce glares and Hyoyeon laughed. Both of them were goofing and playing around as they waited for their turns to go on the stage.

 

Hyoyeon remembered those good times she had with Eunhyuk. She cried even more, didnt all that mean anything to Eunhyuk?

 

Seohyun and Sooyoung entered the room and kneeled down beside Hyoyeon, they were holding a small bowl of bibimbap and a packet drink in their hands. "Hyoyeon ahhh, eat this up, you haven't had any food since the morning." Seohyun said as she held Hyoyeon's arms to make her sit up straigh and lean against the bed.

 

Hyoyeon shaked her head as more tears fell down from her eyes. "Hyoyeon ahh, please.. This is not doing you any good." Sooyoung pleaded.

 

"Hyoyeon ahh, yes, please..just finish this small bowl of rice, okay? Come." Seohyun pleaded too and Hyoyeon slowly took the soon and started putting some of the rice into her body. She remembered, they had to do a MV recording later in the afternoon. She had no appetite but told herself that no matter how, for the sake of the members, she had to eat some food to give herself energy later.

 

Seohyun and Sooyoung were delighted to see Hyoyeon eating again. The rest of the members were peeping from the door and were equally happy too. Seohyun signalled Sunny and Taeyeon to bring more bibimbap to the room seeing that Hyoyeon is eating more food now.

 

"That's it Hyoyeon ahh, eat more okay, we're counting on your dance solo later to make our MV perfect." Sooyoung smiled, hoping to remind Hyoyeon how much of effort she put to choreograph the dance moves for their latest single. Hyoyeon nodded her head curtly as Sunny fetched more rice for her. The rest of the girls entered the room and all of them sat together, they starting telling stories and joke to each other, hoping to brighten Hyoyeon's mood a bit more.

 

....

 

Eunhyuk looked at Yoona straight into her eyes. This hobae of his was looking really really cold at him, and he knew they reason behind this.

 

.....

 

to be continued....