Chapter 5

If Only You Remembered Me..

Siwon was observing as Yoona and Eunhyuk was having a conversation at the side of the practice room, the conversation seems to be about something serious since both of their facial expressions were so serious and solemn looking. "Omo, i wonder why Yoona shii is here." Kangin muttered to Ryeowook and Yesung as they sat on the floor for a short break.

 

"I'm guessing it's about the scandal thingie," Yesung said. "But, why is Yoona concerned about this?" Ryeowook asked, Yoona seems to be a total outsider concerning the scandal. "Siwon didn't say a word, he sighed in his mind because the high amount of people that are affected by this scandal.

 

"Guys, we will have a meeting later when we get back, you guys will have to cancel any plans you have later." Leeteuk made a mini announcement, he decided that it's time for them all to sit down and talk about the scandal, and stop Eunhyuk from running away from it anymore.

 

.....

 

"Eunhyuk oppa," Yoona paused a little, "I'm sorry if i sound rude, but i feel that you have to know what Hyoyeon is going through right now."

 

Eunhyuk was looking at the mirror behind Yoona, he knew this would come sooner or later. He knew that Hyoyeon would be hurt, for sure. "Oppa, why did you treat Hyoyeon so well when you dont have any plans to be serious in mind? Do you have any idea how much of food she had yesterday? It was not even enough for one meal of yours!" Yoona had to control herself from raising her voice in front of her sunbaenim.

 

"I..." Eunhyuk didn't know how to answer Yoona shii. He liked Hyoyeon a lot, he enjoyed having fun with her, but he knew that Hyoyeon yearned for a serious relationship after they ended their contract with SM Entertainment, but he wasn't sure how much of him wanted to be tied down in a serious relationship.

 

Yoona didn't have the patience to wait for Eunhyuk's answer, "Are you intending to continue your relationship with IU shii?" Eunhyuk froze upon hearing this question, he was enjoying every part of his relationship with IU, IU was young, popular, cute, fun and had nothing to lose. "I.... yes i do."

 

Yoona nodded her head, "Okay, sorry for wasting your time. I'll be going now." she bowed slightly and left the practice room, leaving Eunhyuk standing there. Eunhyuk frowned upon imagining Hyoyeon's crying face, he felt a pain going through his heart, knowing well that he most probably will not be able to talk and fellowship with Hyoyeon the way he used to in the past anymore.

 

.....

 

"Hyukjae, come here and sit down." Leeeteuk ordered Eunhyuk as he passed by the kitchen dinning area, the rest of the members were seated around the dinning table.

 

"Hyung i can't, i need to go out now. Why not you guys update me later on your discussions?" Eunhyuk was trying to avoid.

 

"No, we all need to talk tonight, here, now." Leeteuk said firmly as Kangin and Yesung stood up, went towards Eunhyuk and dragged him to his seat. Eunhyuk bit his lips a bit, worried about what's coming ahead.

 

"Hyukjae, you owe us all an explanation about the scandal," the rest of the members nodded their heads as Leeteuk said, "Not only your radio show hosting has been cancelled, Super Junior M's promotions in Shanghai had to be postponed too." Eunhyuk was looking at the floor, not saying a word still.

 

"Hyung, are you serious abou this whole thing with IU?" Kyuhyun asked, "Hyung, you guys barely even know each other for a month, and not to mention the fact that she is 7 years younger than you, hyung!"

 

Siwon, the mature one also voiced out his opinion, "Hyukjae, you guys are progressing too fast, really. IU shii is very young too. Your parents wouldn't be happy with the fact that you are always going over to IU's to overnight too."

 

"Putting all that aside, does President Lee even allows you to go into a public relationship?" Leeteuk asked, "You're bounded by a contract mind you!"

 

Eunhyuk sighed, "I know, I know. President Lee gave me the green light to go public with IU shi, now all i'm waiting for it LEON Entertainment to give IU the approval.." Deep down inside his heart, Eunhyuk knew that what he was doing wasn't right, but the fun and excitement that IU was giving him was drowning all his rationale. "I promise everything will be back on track for Super Junior as soon as this scandal cools down, trust me guys."

 

Ryeowook stared at Eunhyuk hyung with slight sadness, this hyung of his has changed quite a bit after he got the opportunity to get closer to IU and begin their close association with each other. He is already spending lesser and lesser time with them, sometimes they don't even feel the same connection they felt as a group before.

 

 

"Hyung, i don't know, i really don't know..this is all way too fast, just way too fast.." Kyuhyun said.

 

.....

 

Yoona closed the front door of the snsd dorm properly and took off her shoes.

 

"Yoona ahh, what did Eunhyuk oppa said?" Sooyoung, Sunny and Jessica quickly ran towards her and asked her, all of them were eager to know what their sunbaenim had to say. "Nothing, he said nothing when i told him Hyoyeon is not doing good." Yoona couldn't believe that Eunhyuk had no regard for his relationship with Hyoyeon at all.

 

"Mwo?! Are..are you sure?"

 

"Yes, very sure, Jessica." Yoona nodded her head, "He said that he is serious about his relationship with IU." The rest of the girls gasped hearing this statement. "Why did he even give Hyoyeon shi so much affection?" "It was just his Casanova nature i guess," Yoona sighed, "Where is Hyoyeon shi?"

 

"In her room, catching some sleep." Sunny answered. "Has she eaten some food? We need to do the MV shooting later." Yoona was concerned. "Yups don't worry, she ate quite a lot, Seohyun is inside the room with her, she will be better and prepare for later's shooting." Yoona nodded her head.

 

.....

 

to be continued...