Chapter 16

If Only You Remembered Me..

IU looked right and left to check whether anyone is watching her before she entered her own dressing room and took off the brown coat.

 

"Ji Euniee ah! Quick! You should change now, your partner is waiting for you.." IU's manager noona reminded her when she saw IU coming into the room. "Yah what's with this brown coat?" manager noona  watched with confusion as IU took the coat off and revealed the pair of high heels she hid inside the coat. "Ani ah noona, nothing, i just went out for a walk.." IU smiled sheepishly.

 

manager noona wasn't convinced, she pointed to the high heels, "Ji Euniie, whose shoes is that?" IU quickly hid the shoes inside her own luggage bag and shaked her head, "Ahh..that...ani ani..it's nothing..i...i went to a sunbaennim's room just now,and...and she gave that to me...nice right?" IU was trying to change the topic. Manager noona nodded her head, "Oh okay..ya nice..now quick go and change.."

 

IU nodded her head, "Neh...okay.." IU watch her manager noona leave the room. She let out a small evil smile, thinking how genius her plan is.

 

.....

 

"Jaewon hyung! Yes..no...Hyoyeon's shoes is gone...ah? no no she brought it here,but it just went missing, we couldn't find it...ya ya..." 

 

Eunhyuk was talking to JaeWon oppa on the phone as he kept an eye on Hyoyeon, who was sitting at the sofa in their dressing room with tears in her eyes. "Mwo? who?? Son Ya sunbaenim? okay..okay.." Eunhyuk hung up his phone and went towards Hyoeyon.

 

"What did JaeWon oppa said?" Hyoyeon asked Eunhyuk, she was really worried. The performance later was really important, if they don't pull it off well, their company might not be happy. Eunhyuk held Hyoyeon's arm, "Gwenchana, JaeWon hyung asks us to borrow Son Ya sunbaenim's shoes, let's go over to her room now.." "Son Ya sunbaenim? o..okay.." Hyoyeon said as she wiped her tears away. 

 

.....

 

Hyoyeon was trying her best to focus her attention on the performance later as she and Eunhyuk stood at the side of the stage, standing by, waiting for the live performance to start.

 

She was leaning on Eunhyuk, trying her best to get used to the new shoes that she were wearing on her feet right now because Son Ya sunbaenim's shoes size was one size smaller than hers, and right now she felt that the shoes were so tight that it was squeezing her toes so much. Hyoyeon sighed as she tried to adjust the shoes a bit.

 

Eunhyuk turned around to face Hyoyeon, he couldn't help but to notice the fear, anxiety and sadness in her eyes. This wasn't the Hyoyeon that he knew. The Hyoyeon that he knew was always ready for her performance, excited and confident. Eunhyuk turned Hyoyeon's body to face himself, "Hyoyeoniee ahhh, gwenchana okay?"

 

Hyoyeon looked into Eunhyuk's eyes and nodded her head abit, "Okay, but my feet hurts.." she bit her lips, "I'm so afraid that i can't execute the dance moves later." Hyoyeon said, because some of the tougher dance moves needed her lowere body strength.

 

Eunhyuk pulled Hyoyeon into his embrace, and gently her , "Gwenchana, just..just lean on me, okay?" Hyoyeon was out of words when Eunhyuk hugged her. Their bodies were so closely entwined to each other and Eunhyuk's touches on her back was making her heart flutter. "Hyoyeoniiee ahh, do you remember what you told me when we were still trainees?" Eunhyuk asked, hoping to bring some confidence and strength to Hyoyeon.

 

Hyoyeon smiled as she nodded her head, "Neh. Close your eyes and imagine that all the people isn't there, focus your heart in dancing the best.." she remembered, during their trainee exams, Eunhyuk was so nervous about a dance performance and Hyoyeon told him this.

 

Eunhyuk smiled too as he hugged Hyoyeon tighter, "Yes, so later you just have to close your eyes, imagine that you are dancing all alone with me.." Hyoyeon closed her eyes as she leaned her head in between Eunhyuk's neck and shoulder, she smiled because right now the pain in her feet didn't really matter that much. Right now in Eunhyuk's embrace, she felt so safe and confident that she can rely on her partner.

 

.....

 

to be continued..