chapter 20

If Only You Remembered Me..

Super Junior fans are once again shaken by the anonymous upload of pictures containing Eunhyuk and IU. The source of the pictures remain unknown but fans are crushed because the duo seems to be in the pictures. Leon and SM Entertainment refuses to comment on this recent scandal, citing that both artists are currently busy doing their promotional activities. However a hotter discussion is going on about the Nation's Little Sister, IU whom recently just confessed about her relationship with young actor Kim Jung Bum.

 

Leeteuk threw the newspapers on the floor as the rest of the members watched carefully. Leeteuk asked for an emergency meeting this morning as soon as Eunhyuk came back from Busan and that stern look he has on his face right now wasn't a good sign at all.

 

"HyukJae, what on earth is this? What happened?" Leeteuk couldn't hide the anger he was feeling right now. All of the Supjer Junior members were so thrilled to see Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon pulling off a great performance yesterday at the live opening show of Dancing With The Stars, but the aftermath of it was horrible.

 

"Tuekkie hyung..I.." Eunhyuk lowered his head, he didn't know what to say, he didn't know how to explain the situation. Everything ended real bad last night after the party. As expected, Hyoyeon took the earliest flight back to Seoul after their conversation ended. Eunhyuk's manager oppa gave him a lecture and the hangover that he had to cope with during the flight was disasterous.

 

Leeteuk sighed as he sat down on the chair. Kyuhyun went forward and patted Leeteuk's back, hoping to calm him down a bit, "Teukkie hyung, gwenchana. It's over already now.." But Leeteuk wasn't a bit less angry, "It's not okay! Hyukjae shii, manager oppa called me just now, you have just been removed from the permanent cast of Star King and Strong Heart! Didn't i told you no matter what, you cannot cannot cannot go against a person that is so powerful like Jung Il Woo?!"

 

Eunhyuk closed his eyes and sighed, logically he shouldn't, but wouldn't Leeteuk do the same too if the woman he loved was in danger?

 

Shingdong who was well aware of Eunhyuk's intentions quickly stood up, "Teukkie hyung, i would have done the same thing too if my girlfriend was in danger.." Leeteuk nodded his head and sighed, he went towards Eunhyuk and patted his back, "Hyukjae ahh, mianhe..we'll find a way to solve all these mess.."

 

.....

 

Yoona just arrived back in the SNSD dorm after a few days of drama shooting, "Sunny ahhh, how is Hyoyeon shii?" Yoona asked the moment the entered the front door, she unbuckled her shoes with hands full of stuffs. She was shoked when she saw the latest scandal pictures of IU and Eunhyuk. All of them saw Hyoyeon's live performance and heard from their staff that Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were getting along well, but she didn't expect things to take a sudden turn.

 

"Not really. Taeyeon unnie called the Busan manager just now to clarify everything." Sunny sighed as she helped Yoona with her luggages. 

 

Yoona nodded her head, she was about to head towards Hyoyeon's room when Sunny stopped her, "Yoona ahh, maybe later."

 

Taeyeon came out of her room and joined them, "Yea Yoona ahh, SeoHyun is inside with Hyoyeon shi. She just fell asleep." Yoona nodded her head, she couldn't hide her eyebrows from frowning. She grew so much closer to Hyoyeon throughout their days as trainees and even more with all of the members after they debuted. 

 

"Yoona ahh, i talked to manager oppa just now, you will replace Hyoyeon shi later for the recording with Fany. I'm sorry, i know it's a little unfair for you, you just got off the plane and hardly have any rest, but the producers insisted they want you." Yoona shaked her head and smile, "Gwenchana unnie, i can do it. I will go and get ready now."

 

Yoona quickly brought all her luggages into her room and started to unpack and get herself ready for the recording later. Honestly life as an idol is really hectic, but she has gotten used to it already. Yoona took out several bags of biscuits that she bought specially for Hyoyeon, it was her favourite biscuits. Yoona was hoping that Hyoyeon would feel better after seeing this, little did she knew what she was going to discover later at the recording session...

 

.....

 

to be continued...