Chapter 19

If Only You Remembered Me..

Hyoyeon had to try her best to make her frowns too obvious because every moment Mr Jung Il Woo or the other men sitting at the table open their mouths to talk or laugh, the whole atmosphere would be filled with their alcohol-ed breathes.

 

Hyoyeon jerked the moment Mr Jung Il Woo eyed her again and gave a small smile, "Hyoyeon shii ahh, why are you so quiet?"

 

Hyoyeon smiled akwardly as she nodded her head, "Come come my dear," Jung Il Woo lifted a glass of alcohol and attempted to feed Hyoyeon with it, "Come, drink this, my dear.."

 

Hyoyeon shaked her head politely and pushed his hands away, "Gwencaha Mr Jung, i'm not a good drinker." 

 

"Ahh it's okay, it's okay.." Jung Il Woo felt rather dejected, his plans to make drunk wasn't going as smooth as he wanted it to be. Firstly Hyoyeon shii did not show any interest in talking to him, not like the other actresses or singers that would approach him themselves. Secondly, she wasn't going to yield to his request easily. But Jung Il Woo was determined to have Hyoyeon shii, to him, women, money and lust comes in a combination in this industry. His position and power gave him so much pride that he wasn't prepared to let Hyoyeon go tonight.

 

Jung Il Woo delibrately pushed the glass of alcohol harder and the liquid were spilt all over Hyoyeon's dress. "Ahh!" Hyoyeon let out a small cry, the bust area of her dress were entirely soaked with alcohol which made her felt really disgusted.

 

Jung Il Woo saw this as a golden opportunity to get his hands on Hyoyeon shi, he quickly grabbed a few piece of tissue, "Hyoyeon my dear, please forgive me..let me wipe it for you.." He put his hands forward as his eyeballs turned darker like a beast ready to devour it's prey. He had been so mesmerized by Hyoyeon's body figure, he longed to put his hands on her body.

 

Hyoyeon frozed the very moment she saw Jung Il Woo's hands going near her bust area, she wanted to scream but there were other respected figures in the industry around her at the table. Hyoyeon frowned and bite her lips, she was determined to not let herself be insulted by this old hag, she was about to push Jung Il Woo's hands away when she heard a voice behind them.

 

"Get your hands off her!!"

 

Jung Il Woo frozed and both of them looked behind and saw a drunken Eunhyuk standing a meter away from them, he was pointing at Jung Il Woo as he tried to stand still. Although Hyoyeon shi was still sad and mad at Eunhyuk, she felt a sense of relief seeing Eunhyuk.

 

Jung Il Woo on the other hand is totally upset to hear Eunhyuk commanding him in such a way. He eyed this young singer-idol with his wrinkled eyes, "Excuse me, Lee Eunhyuk?" He felt totally insulted in front of his friends.

 

Eunhyuk didn't know where he got the courage to talk against Jung Il Woo, knowing his power and influence in the industry. But he couldn't care less, he couldn't sit still beside IU shii when he saw Hyoyeon suffering beside this old man. Eunhyuk knew that he would be doomed the moment he stood up and walk away from IU shii because the media will be flashing pictures of him and IU shii soon, but he couldn't care less. The alcohol was blinding his senses but he knew that he had to go to Hyoyeon shii, he had to save her, he had to save the woman he loved...

 

Eunhyuk laughed as he pointed at Jung Il Woo again, "Yes, i'm talking to you sir. And i'm asking you to take your filthy hands on Hyoyeon shii." All the people around them gasped the moment they heard Eunhyuk making such a statement. Hyoyeon was totally surprised, she knew that Eunhyuk must be half drunk, but never in her wildest dream would she imagine Eunhyuk having guts to go against Mr Jung to save her.

 

Jung Il Woo was burning with anger the moment he heard such a statement, he clenched his fist and walked towards Eunhyuk, wanting to push him on the floor and punch him. Hyoyeon gasped, she rushed towards Eunhyuk too, not wanting him to get hurt. But before both of them could act, Eunhyuk grabbed a glass of beer from the table next to him and daringly splash the whole glass of it towards Jung Il Woo's face.

 

Jung Il Woo fell on the ground, totally taken by surprise. He wiped his face as he pointed towards Eunhyuk, "you!! You brat!! How dare you disrespect you elder!!" 

 

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk's managers and backstage workers rush into the lounge at that time and was shoke to see the whole situation. Eunhyuk's manager, knowing how serious this can be, quickly went towards Jung Il Woo and helped him to stand up, "Mr Jung, i'm so sorry! I apologize on behalf of Eunhyuk, i'm sorry sir, he is drunk, he doesn't know what he is doing.." 

 

As the chaos was going on in the lounge, Eunhyuk grabbed Hyoyeon's hands and both of them escaped the lounge area.

 

.......

 

Hyoyeon panted, she flung Eunhyuk's hands away as they stopped at the emergency staircase in the hotel. "What are you doing!"

 

Eunhyuk turned around and looked at Hyoyeon, "Hyoyeon shii, i..." he didn't know what to say, he didn't know whether he should explain why he saved her or how did he ended up next to IU shii.

 

Hyoyeon broke down in tears the moment she saw how Eunhyuk was staring at her. She really doesn't know what to do, one moment this man breaks her heart, the next moment he saves her.

 

Eunhyuk wanted to hug Hyoyeon when he saw her tears but he felt so sorry for hurting her, "Hyoyeon, mianhe...I...it's not what you think, I really have nothing to do with Ji Eun anymore..I..." Eunhyuk didn't know how to convince Hyoyeon because the moment he mentioned the word "IU", Hyoyeon shed even more tears.

 

Hyoyeon could't control her tears, she bend down and buried her head in between her legs as she cried. 

 

Eunhyuk felt so heartbroken seeing the way Hyoyeon cried. He stretched out his hands, he went forward, he wanted to touch Hyoyeon but as soon as he held Hyoyeon's arms, Hyoyeon stood up and ran away, leaving Eunhyuk alone, standing at the staircases.

 

Hyoyeon...

 

....

 

to be continued..